Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

And since the AP is the main way to get them I suspect there will always be a demand.

agreed!

37 minutes ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

Woohoo! New name, same Star. XD

yaay new name! :D

59 minutes ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

Awesome! Congrats :D

I am also breeding my Sapphires to the AP today and being productive. I used my lunch break to eat, mail a package, get coffee, and call the vet. My poor puppy has a spot on his nose. :(

I am going to Maryland Renn Faire this weekend! This will be my first Renaissance Festival. I am super excited.

15 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I am going to Maryland Renn Faire this weekend!

My daughter and her friend used to go there every year. She does not go any more now that her friend is gone.

It is quite a production and I'm sure you will enjoy it!

I've never been to a ren faire. 

Tomorrow my bestie and I are going to be going to watch their sister's dogs and cat for the weekend. Gonna be a lot. Mr. Bojangles (or Bo) is a crazy thing, Lukas is a good big boy and Buddy is an old cat that loves snuggles and sneezing on your face. lol

Good news though is that my parents have decided to take their dog with them at the end of the month, so we shouldn't be dogsitting with them at the end of October, unless they change their mind. But fingers crossed! 

5 hours ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

Congrats!

3 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I am going to Maryland Renn Faire this weekend! This will be my first Renaissance Festival. I am super excited.

Enjoy!

I forgot my phone cord at home. And origami paper. And tissues, reading material... sigh.

6 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Have fun!

@BringsTheSnow Have fun! I have always wanted to go to a Ren Faire!

@AsymDoll13 WHOO busy busy!

@Lagie oof, no bueno 

Tomorrow, MY bestie and I are gonna grab coffee and then I'm going to try and get my xrays done before work (maybe some small house work things too before we go in)

We managed to get Saturday off so we can go watch Cookie in her soccer playoffs (fingers crossed weather stays nice and she wins!) We may do some fun stuff after if she's not wiped from the game(s)

Sunday I have another coffee date with another friend at noon.

We have a lead on a really cute ranch style house 11 minutes from work that will only be 90K (80 if we're lucky because it our friend's wife's grandma who is selling it)

AND I may have a lead on a vehicle for myself finally!

Today was lovely outside and work was amazing (my operator took me on a field trip to other areas of the plant I had questions about and gave me very education tours of the set ups. Was AWESOME!)

@IzzyCat91 Sounds good that you have leads on a house and a car. Hope they work out.

Seems like your new work environment is a 180 degree difference from your old one!

@purplehaze Thank you :3 

It really is! Almost a month in already and I am smitten. This is the first time in a very long time I am happy to go to work and I feel appreciated and wanted, and it's a full-filling job, it's not just mindless tasks and do it as fast as you can, it's good, quality, paced out work.

@WaterScorpionI'm making pill bottles at a plastics company :3

Also, LITERALLY no reason I should have woken up at 6a.m., but I have been awake for an hour and a half so I'm going to just get up and start my day now I guess lol

14 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Oh no! Can you get it tomorrow, @Lagie?

Wrong direction... too much traffic. So this might be my only post for the day.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

One dog had me up just before 3 a.m. last night, and both of them woke me at 5 a.m. I then had a bunch of pee to clean in one of the other rooms, so I didn't crawl back into bed until 6.  It's the first time in a LONG time I've actually slept until my 7:30 alarm.  I do hope they don't do this to me again tonight.

3 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I'm making pill bottles at a plastics company :3

Cool!

30 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I do hope they don't do this to me again tonight.

Maybe it's a good thing that this is a short sit. :P

The sun is shining! The SUN is SHINING!

It is also much warmer. Blue sky. Such a totally beautiful day! After 5 days of rain and gloom it is much welcomed!

@Lagie oh no! I hope it goes better tonight.

But yeah, new job is a plastics facility that makes different sized pill/dropper bottles/caps for human and vet pharmacies. It's mostly automated, so you just baby sit the machine and feed it materials/empty boxes as you go and put full inventory on pallets.

Today was another productive day! Went to my bestie's and had coffee and catch ups, came home round 11 and did the bathroom, litterboxes, trash, and put clean dishes away, now I'm going to eat lunch and do my knee stretch while I watch the next Marvel movie in the series (actually I think it's a tv series about Falcon and Winter Solider...regardless) Then off to work and back again lol

I did NOT get to my xrays, I lost track of time catching up with bestie lol maybe tomorrow after therapy or Saturday before Cookie's Playoffs. If not, is always next week.

@Lagie - oof. good luck tonight.

house.  right. we needed a few certifications - heater, sewer, chimney, and electrical.  got the heater, but the realtor keeps going on about the chimney.  if the township is okay with the letter we have, then we're good.  if we need a chimney cert, it could get hairy (i hope it doesn't!)  as for the sewer, the township is finally coming out for their final inspection tomorrow, one week after everything was finished. it better pass, that's all i got.  our buyer was trying to get information on the electrical box, but didn't think until yesterday to ask us for more information about who did the work we had done back in 2020 (we needed a permit, they didn't get one.  i had no idea they needed a permit). dude, the inspection was last week.  yeesh.

did i mention i move-out day is still on the books for october 20? *sigh*

thanks Izzy.

we got the chimney set up and ready to go, so that's another in the Plus column. :)

17 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

@WaterScorpionI'm making pill bottles at a plastics company :3

Also, LITERALLY no reason I should have woken up at 6a.m., but I have been awake for an hour and a half so I'm going to just get up and start my day now I guess lol

cool cool

also, hate when that happens; just early enough that it's like, "okay, what do I do until I 'need' to get up?"

@trystan rooting for you! hoping for things to go quickly and smoothly

1 hour ago, WaterScorpion said:

rooting for you! hoping for things to go quickly and smoothly

thanks! I'm hoping for quickly and smoothly too! :)

23 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Maybe it's a good thing that this is a short sit. :P

A very good thing. I need sleep. And my phone needs charging.

Yay for sun!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Sunny so far. Showers are predicted.

I hope I'll be online at home tonight to catch up with you guys and all the games. ;)

we got our final sewer inspection, and it passed. yaay! (it better have.  that's all i'm saying.)  the lady at the company that did the work said that my township is the ONLY township that asks for these inspections.  yeesh.

we're going to dinner tonight with friends, so i'll be back later! :D 

Hi guys! Here with some puppies. ❤️ And an old cat. Like he's probably older than dirt at this point. All he does is sneezes and whatnot. lol. The pup is adorable and very sweet, and of course the old dog is old. And has to pee constantly. lol

@trystan Glad the inspections are going well so far. You can check another one off the list now. Hope things continue to go smoothly.

2 hours ago, trystan said:

we got our final sewer inspection, and it passed. yaay! (it better have.  that's all i'm saying.)  the lady at the company that did the work said that my township is the ONLY township that asks for these inspections.  yeesh.

we're going to dinner tonight with friends, so i'll be back later! :D 

Glad it passed! Enjoy dinner!

36 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Hi guys! Here with some puppies. ❤️ And an old cat. Like he's probably older than dirt at this point. All he does is sneezes and whatnot. lol. The pup is adorable and very sweet, and of course the old dog is old. And has to pee constantly. lol

Aww. Enjoy them all!

I'm home! :D