Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 hour ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Relatable on worrying XD

The moving company sounds very convenient but I hope the cats think so too.

Same! I wouldn't be able to explain what equity is, just that having a high amount is a good thing and is indeed a "yay!" :)

Happy you're home will give you a profit of money in the end, may it bless whoever moves in and may you be blessed wherever you move to ❤️ 

yep, i'm always going to worry about all my kids.

and thanks! :D 

He has been so caring, compassionate, understanding and a really good listener.

It helps to know you are heard, even if nothing can really be done.

oh definitely

I'd get them allot of treats before moving into the new house, might help them settle down.

Oh and definitely have the cat beds and such set up, maybe with some cat nip to make up for the hassle of moving?

Or maybe their favorite tuna? Do all cats like tuna? Their favorite treat should do the trick :P 

And play time.. Lots of play time :) 

yep, got all of those things planned.  we'll probably bring some kitty houses and blankets and boxes that smell like here in our cars so they have something familiar once they get to the house.

Yea, I'd still advise you to not go outside. Depending on how much rain it is, driving will be a safety concern. That and, wind dose tend to be more dangerous up in the North states because it can pick things up off the streets and might hit someone. Please be careful. The shot can always wait. o/

not going anywhere saturday.... i have my covid booster #2 and a flu shot scheduled for tomorrow after work ✔️

and saturday i might start in on repacking our boxes in the POD.  we've picked a mover.  the majority (like 95%) of their bad reviews were from people who had the movers pack their stuff for them.  so the answer to that is to pack your own stuff. XD 

i picked named for my new release dragons on my spreadsheet, now i need to actually name them on my scroll

2 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Grey and rainy yes.. But that sunrise! :wub:

I know, It was beautiful! Sunset tonight was pretty spectacular, too, in the middle of a downpour.

*passes out some cake slices to everyone who'd like one*

Thanks!

Ian's headed to South Carolina as a Cat 1. The damage in Florida is just unbelievable.

Thankfully, everyone I know has come through it okay.

For some reason, I am finding all these posts with multiple quotes exhausting tonight. I will have to come back and read them later. I know there is a lot of interesting news in all of that.

I am sadly totally scroll locked at the moment and unable to pick up any more dragons. :( I am trying to use this opportunity to log my Z dragons, name the un-named and then move all the assorted newer dragons at the top of my scroll to their assigned locations. It is a daunting task. XD

I was kind of planning to move dragons, but instead got sucked into live coverage of the aftermath of Ian.

56 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Ian's headed to South Carolina as a Cat 1.

Oh dear, there’s my state of the last 9 years or so. No wonder it’s been so windy today. Good thing it’s reduced to Cat 1 by now. I wonder how much of it will be in my area, seeing as I’m located at the very very edge of the upstate. Most likely won’t be too different than usual. It’s nearly always rainy here. :P

Looks like we all need to move dragons. I myself am procrastinating on doing so, though I might end up shifting around at least a few tonight, because my scroll is pure chaos to look at right now.

Hear you loud on clear so I'll keep this one quote free :)

@trystan I find that a majority of the time, moving is better done when you pack your own stuff. Different people have a different way of sorting stuff, or associating other stuff to something else, so someone else packing it can be a little odd in that sense that you cannot find what you are looking for easily after moving in.  

Name hunt time XD 

Ah so nervous for the move but also excited for you ^^

@Lagie I think we saw the same sunset! 

That downpour while the clouds were this insanely beautiful magenta/pink and orange... Oh I love sunsets so much :wub:

Yep Ian is finally heading up North now, but I am almost certain it will only be a cat 1 or just a tropical rain by the time it gets up there.

Thankfully no other states have to take any damage. XD

@purplehaze hehe agreed, the task of moving/naming dragons is one of the most daunting of them on in dragon cave,

but it is also rewarding to see all your dragons named XD 

I've been getting exhausted too with the multiple quotes so I might try taking it easy for a little bit. o/

Let me know, is this post easier to read? Was certainly easier to write :)

@Lagie the live coverage was absolutely insane, did you see the boats? 

I am grateful my parents choose not to go near the coastline, even though the beaches are insanely pretty ^^;

@StarKaabi i think we need some dragon movers company made XD

If it is always rainy there, then yea I reckon it won't be too much a difference. :P 

Edited by LadyAngeliki

5 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

@trystan I find that a majority of the time, moving is better done when you pack your own stuff. Different people have a different way of sorting stuff, or associating other stuff to something else, so someone else packing it can be a little odd in that sense that you cannot find what you are looking for easily after moving in.  

Name hunt time XD 

Ah so nervous for the move but also excited for you ^^

so true with the packing.  i'm nervous and excited too!

names are on my spreadsheet.... still haven't gotten them to my scroll though.  i did breed my 31G egg that was from the 20W challenge.  it's over now, but i'm still continuing the lineage. :D 

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

I was kind of planning to move dragons, but instead got sucked into live coverage of the aftermath of Ian.

I mean, at least it's important to keep up with current events? especially if it may potentially affect you.

but yeah, hope you got that done too uwu

almost the weekend *flails*

7 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Awh making friends are truly one of the joys in life, I'm happy for you also :3

Arthritis,.. That is horrible.

The top x-ray sounds like a good idea just to be certain but it needs to be done soon so that treatment can be done as soon as it can be.

Waiting isn't really a good idea when it comes to health.

I will be praying that your knees go through a good recovery ❤️

Realigned back/spine cracks are the best :wub:

I am going to hope the mump is just a bruise too, cyst are no fun.

Yay to weight gain coming back! Something that I find helps with not binge eating is to eat more filling snacks.

Apples and peanut butter, nuts and cranberries, a granola bar, some bread with banana peanut butter and honey...

These snacks have helped me through allot of avoiding to not binge eat, because they satisfy the craving.

Lol new issues do tend to do that XD

But I bet it was a good learning experience for the new employee ^

Made a couple new friends now, these people are so friendly!

yeah, is not great but I'm still relatively happy most days :3

I'm hoping to knock them all out in the next few days (I can get them all done at once at the same clinic I just need TIME lol)

Thanks :3 Knee is hurting today but it tends to flare up now and again especially when it gets cold.

Painful bump on scalp is almost gone so yay

no yay to weight gain! I am supposed to be losing it lol

Na dyes, we had a productive learning day for both of us lol

I hope you are all staying safe and doing well. I'm gonna eat my dinner and crash. ttyl!

Why are people following me on here? When has following been a thing? Are they bots, is that a thing now?

3 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Why are people following me on here? When has following been a thing? Are they bots, is that a thing now?

It seems to be a thing. I pity anyone who follows me as I post a lot. I'm not sure if they get pinged for every post I make but if they do, they'd be getting a lot of pings. XD

@LadyAngeliki, that was easier to read without the quotes in it, and hopefully easier for you!

The boats were insane. Millions of dollars of property flung all over the place by the surge. Here, if we know there's a storm coming, anyone who can leaves in their boat, so most of the marinas are almost deserted when the storm hits.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Dry and partly cloudy. I do hope it stays dry, mostly for my outside cats, but also for my shop.

6 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

It appears I have 30 followers. Some of them I know, some of them I don't. :wacko:

Good afternoon CPA! :)❤️

*puts out some strawberry crepes, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and Greek homemade gluten free honey cookies!*

Got some dishes done today, now to remember to do laundry :P 

@trystan

31 generations?! friend teach me please XD

well at least you a plan for what the names should be, now if only the scroll could just... name the dragons on it's own XD 

@WaterScorpion

Surprisingly I don't want this weekend to come, I really do not...

Super stressful day coming up and uh, nope I am going to sleep for it all XD 

@IzzyCat91

Awh I am happy to hear the friend making is going well! ❤️

All of the procedures in one clinic? That is very convienet I'd take full advantage of that if I were you!

Cold weather tends to do that, wishing you well on that recovery :3

Yay to bump almost gone ^^

Oh.. My bad again XD Can you add a small 10 minute jog a day? It might help :)

Learning is always a good thing ^^

Me and my family are safe and from what I see in my group chats,

the church families are doing alright too. Might go help them this weekend :) 

@Marcus Pheonix Yep following is a thing on here, they are not bots.. At least I hope not XD

@Lagie They leave in their boats? Isn't that a little more dangerous since the sea could be very viscous or dangerous during a hurricane? 

Unless they are leaving from the other side of the coast and navigating away from said storm then I can see the advantage of this plan. 

It is very sunny and bright where I am, with lots of heat but a strong enough breeze to make it feel slightly chilly.

I'd call today a perfect day for walking and being outside, pool day :) 

It is allot easier to write this up like this without quotes, though I have to do the process of copying and pasting replies so

I can structure my replies well to keep the topic flowing seamlessly. :P 

@purplehaze I have 11 followers, and I only know a few of them 8D 

@Lagie They leave in their boats? Isn't that a little more dangerous since the sea could be very viscous or dangerous during a hurricane?

They do, but they set off away from the storm, and if they've left it too late then they make other plans.

I have 26 followers. :blink:

Today went well, last day of the month, and last day of my shop's calendar year. We blew it out of the water, so to speak, financially this year, with an almost $50,000 increase from last year.

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Today went well, last day of the month, and last day of my shop's calendar year. We blew it out of the water, so to speak, financially this year, with an almost $50,000 increase from last year.

Impressive! Congratulations! Hope the coming year will be as good or better.

@LadyAngeliki I am sorry to hear that you have a stressful weekend coming up. I hope all goes well for you! *hugs*

31 generations?! friend teach me please XD

well at least you a plan for what the names should be, now if only the scroll could just... name the dragons on it's own XD 

to paraphrase Dory, just keep breeding, just keep breeding.... XD 

lol, i wish the scroll would name the dragons on its own! XD 

i have 11 followers.

finally naming and shifting dragons.

i worked 9 to 1:30 today, and then after lunch went to get my 2nd covid booster & flu shot.  i went to CVS, and in order for the flu shot to be free, they had to input something on the insurance side of things, but couldn't get it to work.  usually the spouse is in the "02" spot, but i'm in the 03 spot.  also, hubby uses his first and last name places (probably in their system), and there's a middle initial on the insurance card.  but i don't think that was it..... so with all that, i skipped the flu shot and just got the covid booster today.  i have my 6-month Dr appointment in two weeks, so i'll get the flu shot then.   once i got out to the car, i checked my email, and there was an email from CVS for my records, with today's date, and the vaccine i got..... and our OLD address.  the one from more than 14 years ago.  :blink: (maybe that's why the insurance card was acting weird?) .... we will never know. XD 

5 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Surprisingly I don't want this weekend to come, I really do not...

Super stressful day coming up and uh, nope I am going to sleep for it all XD 

eh, it happens. honestly, I was in this weird state when I posted it; like, I do usually enjoy the weekend, but I couldn't tell if it was a happy flail or a frustrated flail.

@Lagie $50,000 profit? That is quiet a good amount! ❤️

I agree with purple, hoping this year will be just as good :) 

As long as those on the boats are safe :) 

@purplehaze Thank you purple! *hugs* 

The stressful day is Sunday, practicing for a hymn to sing in front of church and I am nervous ^^; 

Hymn is called "come thou fount of every blessing" if you are interested :) 

@trystan  Just keep breeding, breeding, breeding.. what do we do, we breed, breed breed.. XD 

Right?! That feature would make it so much easier lol XD

I finally caught/bred more eggs, not for the challenge though because those hatchlings weren't grown yet.

Sounds like a busy day. I think the old address could be why you weren't put for spouse 2 and were spouse 3 instead XD

Ah insurance companies, getting information wrong lol this has happened to my mom where they didn't get her last name right,

wouldn't give her my dad's last name so instead of going through the hassle to change it, she just kept it the way it was.

And us kids thought it was just family tradition XD 

Hope they let you take the flu shot soon, but aye at least you got the booster! ^^

@WaterScorpion mine is a stressed/nervous flail for that singing XD

4 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Hope they let you take the flu shot soon, but aye at least you got the booster! ^^

yep - i have a Dr appointment in 2 weeks, i'll get it then. :D 

also, insurance companies are weird.  that's all i got XD 

Edited by trystan

@LadyAngeliki Singing in front of people would make me more than nervous and would most likely cause all of them to get up and leave -- or at least cringe. I used to have a half decent singing voice, but I guess I never kept up with it.

I know that hymn. I'm sure you'll do fine.

@trystan insurance companies are worse than weird. I think they try to drive you crazy on purpose and then won't pay for mental health care! XD

We are getting our flu shots at the doctor's office next week, but they don't have the new Covid booster, yet. We may just get that at the pharmacy, although the doctor's office is supposed to call us when they get it.

I have 1 follower. It's @LadyAngeliki XD 

Speaking of, you'll do amazing singing the hymn, bet you anything! Also, no need for a jog now, I have been put on a station where my job is to literally walk in a circuit for 8 hours and make sure full boxes of completed goods are put on skids and empty ones placed back under the machines I am responsible for. It's actually really enjoyable once you get a rhythm down, and the paperwork is suuuuper simple.

I'm glad everyone seems no worse for wear after Ian thus far.

I got mandatory OT for tomorrow (ben somehow did not 😕 lol) which mean I have to make the long hour drive down the 3 different highway interspersed with Amish county backroads BY MYSELF there and back again *cry*  Am anxious, especially in the dark since the area is still new to me and cell reception SUCKS down there. But I am a big girl and I will do it and it will be FINE.

I got to meet our head of plant operations today. I like him, he's very nice, very chatty. He conducts welcome meetings for ALL new hires (which I find absolutely delightful), so that's why I met him today.

Gotta get up early AGAIN (adulting before Cookie's final soccer game of the season before playoffs, then her game, THEN directly to work lol)

Sunday will be chores and then relaxing

Monday is OT again but we only have one OT day this week, and since I got mandatoried THIS Saturday, I will be guaranteed next Saturday off, which is nice.

Ok time for dinner and bed. Have a good morning all!

13 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@trystan insurance companies are worse than weird. I think they try to drive you crazy on purpose and then won't pay for mental health care! XD

yeah, that sounds about right!

good luck with your flu shots and covid boosters!

12 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Impressive! Congratulations! Hope the coming year will be as good or better.

Thanks! :)

8 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

agree with purple, hoping this year will be just as good :) 

Thank you, too.

I'm sure you will do well tomorrow with the singing.

We were so lucky Ian missed us.

All those people in Florida and South Carolina. :(

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

So far, so dry. Please stay that way.

@IzzyCat91, it's so good you're doing well at the new job. :) Set off with plenty of time to drive and stay calm. You can do it!

@trystan, everyone here that I know who combined their Covid booster with the flu shot ended up sick. Maybe it's a good thing you couldn't do both?

Happy October, everyone!

We are catching rain from Ian, now, but not too bad here at the moment.