Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Aha! Managed to grab new eggs tonight~ 3 of each! If I had space, I'd take more. lol

13 hours ago, DraconicDetective said:

aw, that sucks.. im sorry you havent been doin too good lately. you're taking care of yourself too, right? i know when i get super irritable that way i tend to need to drink some tea and sit alone for a little bit, be it with a book or just a dog. i hope you feel better soon

Trying to. Thanks!

13 hours ago, DraconicDetective said:

i would looove if you could send the rain over here, sigh. it got pretty bad a few weeks ago, campus even flooded, but it never ever rains here and i already miss how green the grass was for those few days

Well, there's been no rain as yet...

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I forgot about the possibility of a release. Luckily I had no eggs on my scroll, but my phone internet keeps dropping at the 05s... :P

10 hours ago, StarKaabi said:

and kept refreshing. It successfully turned and insta-hatched about 30 seconds

Congrats! It's a z, too! Are you part of the Z Project?

@trystan, I loathe self serve, will always wait in your line. ;)

Gramaversary, that's cute, @purplehaze. :D

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

@trystan, I loathe self serve, will always wait in your line. ;)

fair enough 

I got 2 of each of the new guys just after midnight last night!

I'm working until 2:30 this afternoon, and then we get the joy/pleasure/big production temporarily relocating us and all the cats to an airbnb for the next few days while they work on our sewers starting tomorrow. oh goodie.  I'll probably be online tonight again :)

8 minutes ago, trystan said:

I'm working until 2:30 this afternoon, and then we get the joy/pleasure/big production temporarily relocating us and all the cats to an airbnb for the next few days while they work on our sewers starting tomorrow. oh goodie. 

Oh goodie! Hope all goes well.

Hope it all goes well!

I have four of each of the new ones (berry and oyster, anyone?)!

Laundry - so I'm at Julian's waiting for the washer to finish and using his internet while I do so.

I have sooo many dragons to shift...

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Congrats! It's a z, too! Are you part of the Z Project?

Not as of right now, but I’ve been thinking about looking into it! I’ve definitely collected plenty of Z codes in my time here to start thinking about doing so, haha. XD

———

I only managed to grab the new drake thus far, but that’s just because I’m egglocked. I’ll have to go for more after my next Neglected exp later today. Usually I use any NR eggs I catch right at the release as trade fodder while they’re hot and everybody wants them, but I’m thinking about keeping this one, since I’ve just got a feeling I should. 

That reminds me, I’ve got my partner holding a Ceriuth for me and I keep forgetting to tell her I can take it back when I have space, oopsie. XD

12 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Aha! Managed to grab new eggs tonight~ 3 of each! If I had space, I'd take more. lol

I have not yet lol

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Well, there's been no rain as yet...

That's because it's all HERE lol (is currently raining HEAVILY with some soft rolling thunder. My favorite :3) Music to fit the mood

SO our family trip yesterday was not what I had expected or wanted it to be, but it was still good (and we managed to beat the storms home) We'll try again on our next weekend with Cookie.

I'm loving the new work schedule, I'm actually awake during the day and can leisurely do things instead of rushing. It's so nice :3

Gonna eat my breakfast (french toast, eggs, greek yogurt, and fruit), pull something to thaw for dinner (Salmon maybe?) and spend some time with Cookie.

Gotta do my weekly chores (laundry, cat boxes, rat cage. Might make the boys do dishes and trash) after she goes home and then gonna watch Marvel movies and do some description review until bed.

EDIT: HA! I just got 3 of the new red eggs and 4 of the sand ones :3

Edited by IzzyCat91

It sprinkled for a few minutes on us while we went to meet my parents. They had a key made for their house, so that my friend and I can easily watch their doggie next weekend while they go out of town. Means I get to see my Bug dog! (She's a chihuahua with the buggiest eyes.)

haha, I was surprised at the new release, mostly because I had checked the caves earlier in the day and it was normal (and decently well into the day as well). do new releases operate on a certain time zone or was it just released late? *actually doesn't know* o7o

hello from the airbnb!

it took an hour to get all the cats into the carriers *whew* there's the cats that need a little nudging, and then there's the ones we have to dismantle the room for yikes.  but we're all here, our stuff is here, and if there's anything we forgot, we can always pop back home, it's only 10 minutes away. XD 

i'll be checking in with the guys at the house each day and see how things are going.  checkout of the airbnb is thursday morning, but if they're done wednesday afternoon, we'll just head back home then.  and i should know that hopefully on tuesday.

i also want to redo my calendar on my spreadsheet for my dragon stuff - when to breed who, new releases, events..... right now it's a list, but maybe i'll make it into a grid?

1 hour ago, WaterScorpion said:

haha, I was surprised at the new release, mostly because I had checked the caves earlier in the day and it was normal (and decently well into the day as well). do new releases operate on a certain time zone or was it just released late? *actually doesn't know* o7o

Releases usually happen at midnight cave time.

Hi everyone o/

I been MIA for a little while, my bad.

Life got pretty busy and hectic, a huge weight was put on me with the wedding that occurred.

@IzzyCat91 I am happy you managed to catch the new eggs ^^

I don't usually go for new release eggs unless they look really pretty,

but I do catch them sometimes for my friends.

This time I caught 2 of each :)

@trystan I hope all goes well with the airbnb! I recently traveled with my family and our puppy, she was so nervous ^^;

But the hotel we stayed at was great and was pet friendly, and had an amazing breakfast so that was plus :)

A grid for a breeding schedule could work, you'll never know until you try ^^

@AsymDoll13 a cute potato doggo? I request to see, if it isn't a bother :)

The first chihuahua I ever met was Mia,  and she was the sweetest cuddle potato. ❤️

13 hours ago, StarKaabi said:

Not as of right now, but I’ve been thinking about looking into it! I’ve definitely collected plenty of Z codes in my time here to start thinking about doing so, haha. XD

———

I only managed to grab the new drake thus far, but that’s just because I’m egglocked. I’ll have to go for more after my next Neglected exp later today. Usually I use any NR eggs I catch right at the release as trade fodder while they’re hot and everybody wants them, but I’m thinking about keeping this one, since I’ve just got a feeling I should. 

That reminds me, I’ve got my partner holding a Ceriuth for me and I keep forgetting to tell her I can take it back when I have space, oopsie. XD

@StarKaabi you should think about the Z project for sure. It can be allot of fun to breed up a lineage of purely one type of code. :)

I agree, keep it :P 

Did you ask your partner for the Ceriuth yet? XD

On 9/24/2022 at 11:15 PM, trystan said:

i said detailed, Star. nothing wrong with detailed. XD 

Agreed, nothing wrong with detailed XD

18 hours ago, Lagie said:

I forgot about the possibility of a release. Luckily I had no eggs on my scroll, but my phone internet keeps dropping at the 05s... :P

I returned today so I had nothing to worry about on eggs, plus I don't really keep red dragons or pygmies'.

My scroll is very specific on what dragons I do have and what dragons I do not, I only keep the ones I see as my favorites. :P 

18 hours ago, Lagie said:

Gramaversary, that's cute, @purplehaze. :D

It is cute :D❤️  @purplehaze

give her an extra hug from me too ❤️

15 hours ago, Lagie said:

I have four of each of the new ones (berry and oyster, anyone?)!

Laundry - so I'm at Julian's waiting for the washer to finish and using his internet while I do so.

I have sooo many dragons to shift...

The berries do look pretty but, I've no space from breeding :P

Laundry? Time to watch clothes spin? XD Am I the only one who watches it spin?

I wish you well in shifting the dragons over ❤️

16 hours ago, trystan said:

fair enough 

I got 2 of each of the new guys just after midnight last night!

I'm working until 2:30 this afternoon, and then we get the joy/pleasure/big production temporarily relocating us and all the cats to an airbnb for the next few days while they work on our sewers starting tomorrow. oh goodie.  I'll probably be online tonight again :)

Congrats on the new dragon catches ^^ ❤️

Also I hope the relocating went well? I'll be keeping that in prayers for you :) 

Missed all of you guys, here are some more cookies ❤️

*lays out a plate of Greek homemade honey cookies, low sugar and flourless*

Love you all, remember I'm always here. And I always care about each of you. ^^

On 9/24/2022 at 11:15 PM, trystan said:

i said detailed, Star. nothing wrong with detailed. XD 

Detail is definitely my strong suit, to say the least. I still say I’m long winded, though. XD

5 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

you should think about the Z project for sure. It can be allot of fun to breed up a lineage of purely one type of code. :)

I agree, keep it :P 

Did you ask your partner for the Ceriuth yet? XD

I’ll definitely look into it! Especially now that I’m beginning to get into lineage challenges, and code collecting :P

Decided to incubate and keep the new drake (it has a cool code anyway), and managed to snag one of the pygmies as well!

I finally remembered to ask for it this afternoon, I apparently forgot about it so long that it hatched on her scroll! XD

30 minutes ago, StarKaabi said:

Detail is definitely my strong suit, to say the least. I still say I’m long winded, though. XD

I’ll definitely look into it! Especially now that I’m beginning to get into lineage challenges, and code collecting :P

Decided to incubate and keep the new drake (it has a cool code anyway), and managed to snag one of the pygmies as well!

I finally remembered to ask for it this afternoon, I apparently forgot about it so long that it hatched on her scroll! XD

I say the same thing lol XD Though I prefer the term well-written :P

That is good, the new pygmies look like they will be really cute ^u^ what is the code for the drake?

Oh my, at least you remembered! XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Not bright and sunny for a change. :P It rained several hours during the night but isn't raining now. I hope I can get my errands done before it starts again. (Storm Ian - we went from F to I way too fast.)

5 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Laundry? Time to watch clothes spin? XD Am I the only one who watches it spin?

Old washers & dryers so I can't but it is kind of mesmerizing when I'm able to. XD

5 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

been MIA for a little while, my bad.

Life got pretty busy and hectic, a

Welcome back! :)

Sounds like an adventure, @trystan! I guess you could call it a dress rehearsal for the actual move.

Good morning, CPA! Sunny and cool here this morning. Fall weather seems to have come along with the equinox. We will have more hot weather before we are done, I am sure, but I am enjoying the respite.

19 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

SO our family trip yesterday was not what I had expected or wanted it to be, but it was still good (and we managed to beat the storms home) We'll try again on our next weekend with Cookie.

Glad that it was good, at least. But it did not go according to plan?

9 hours ago, trystan said:

It took an hour to get all the cats into the carriers *whew* there's the cats that need a little nudging, and then there's the ones we have to dismantle the room for yikes.  but we're all here

*whew!* Sounds a bit like a 3-ring circus. Glad you got everybody moved.

6 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

I been MIA for a little while, my bad.

Life got pretty busy and hectic, a huge weight was put on me with the wedding that occurred.

Wedding?

6 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Missed all of you guys, here are some more cookies ❤️

*lays out a plate of Greek homemade honey cookies, low sugar and flourless*

We have missed you, too.

Thanks for the cookies, they sound delicious. :)

Have a doctor appointment this morning and then have to go to the bank to get money for our property tax (which has gone up again!) and go to the county office to pay that.

9 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

@trystan I hope all goes well with the airbnb! I recently traveled with my family and our puppy, she was so nervous ^^;

But the hotel we stayed at was great and was pet friendly, and had an amazing breakfast so that was plus :)

thanks!

the cats are hanging out in various places, from the cardboard boxes we brought to under the beds.  we may only need to be there through tomorrow, instead of wednesday, like we initially thought.

A grid for a breeding schedule could work, you'll never know until you try ^^

yeah, make it look kinda like an actual calendar?

I only keep the ones I see as my favorites. :P 

oh i totally get this!

9 hours ago, StarKaabi said:

I still say I’m long winded, though. XD

oh totally.... i get that way too. lots of times.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Sounds like an adventure, @trystan! I guess you could call it a dress rehearsal for the actual move.

yep, that is it!

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

*whew!* Sounds a bit like a 3-ring circus. Glad you got everybody moved.

yeah, actually, it kinda was.....

yesterday i actually remembered to influence my NR eggs so that i have a pair of each. :D

1 hour ago, trystan said:

I think that would work!

I ran all my errands, arrived home hungry. Somehow almost $100 at the food store provided not even two full shopping bags of stuff.

And the bank... I asked for a paper statement for the year, and was told it's $10 for the first page and $1 per page after that. Turns out the way they print it is one month per page (as in nine months for all of 2022), but because I do so little activity, it's between two and eight lines per page. Waste of paper, if you ask me, but I don't have online banking set up yet (hard to do when I have inconsistent internet..), so paper it was. And thankfully, the lady looked at it and didn't charge me the $18 + VAT that she technically should have.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Somehow almost $100 at the food store provided not even two full shopping bags of stuff.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

it's $10 for the first page and $1 per page after that.

oof, that's a bit much there!

glad you didn't get charged for your paper copy!

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

oof, that's a bit much there!

glad you didn't get charged for your paper copy!

Me, too. I still haven't sorted out the missing $2300 in Visa payments that I made that have poofed into thin air, not to mention the $5 per month + VAT that they now charge just for having a bank account. Once my Visa's paid off, I'm switching everything to the other bank where I have an account that doesn't charge such insane fees.

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Me, too. I still haven't sorted out the missing $2300 in Visa payments that I made that have poofed into thin air, not to mention the $5 per month + VAT that they now charge just for having a bank account. Once my Visa's paid off, I'm switching everything to the other bank where I have an account that doesn't charge such insane fees.

Sounds like a good plan. That really is outrageous!

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

oh yikes!

and i agree with purple - you have a good plan there.

Good morning everyone! ❤️

*sets out some pancakes, waffles, bananas with peanut butter and honey and the Greek homemade cookies*

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Not bright and sunny for a change. :P It rained several hours during the night but isn't raining now. I hope I can get my errands done before it starts again. (Storm Ian - we went from F to I way too fast.)

Old washers & dryers so I can't but it is kind of mesmerizing when I'm able to. XD

Welcome back! :)

It rained there too? It's been raining here all day yesterday, we were considering taking a kayak into the street with all that water :P

It's very sunny otherwise when it is not raining thou :)

I'm happy I'm not the only one who watches the washers lol XD

Thank you, it's good to be back ^^

*giggle* dress rehearsal XD

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Good morning, CPA! Sunny and cool here this morning. Fall weather seems to have come along with the equinox. We will have more hot weather before we are done, I am sure, but I am enjoying the respite.

Wedding?

We have missed you, too.

Thanks for the cookies, they sound delicious. :)

Have a doctor appointment this morning and then have to go to the bank to get money for our property tax (which has gone up again!) and go to the county office to pay that.

Good morning ^^

You get to have cool weather, where I am, there's no such thing until December XD

My cousin's wedding had a bit of a family dilemma in it.

It was primarily my fault, but I had no clue until she decided to tell me after the wedding.

Just kind of upsets me how arrogant some people can be, thinking people already know stuff,

thinking they obviously know how something happened, when the person in question clearly don't or it was clearly kept secret from them.

And then also end up being a bit avoidant, distant, and rude to the person too.

My wedding won't be until next year. I'm thinking destination wedding with only 8 family members. 

Kind of do not want any extended family there now.

I hope that doctor meeting goes well!

Yea I heard about taxes going up, it's the housing bubble and it is growing.

Hope you get it sorted and that you stay safe ❤️

2 hours ago, trystan said:

thanks!

the cats are hanging out in various places, from the cardboard boxes we brought to under the beds.  we may only need to be there through tomorrow, instead of wednesday, like we initially thought.

Oh you get to go home sooner, that is good ^^

Calendars are fun and organized, you could even color code it o:

oh i totally get this!

Yea, so many dragons but only certain few get to be considered my favorite. Including chickens XD

Mischievous little brave hens wandering into a dragon cave, how'd you even get there? :P 

yeah, actually, it kinda was.....

3-ring circus is fun.. But with cats? I hope they are easier going back home.

yesterday i actually remembered to influence my NR eggs so that i have a pair of each. :D

Yay I am happy for you! I admire the commitment people have to making NR eggs, I'd never be able to remember the time stamp.

51 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I ran all my errands, arrived home hungry. Somehow almost $100 at the food store provided not even two full shopping bags of stuff.

And the bank... I asked for a paper statement for the year, and was told it's $10 for the first page and $1 per page after that. Turns out the way they print it is one month per page (as in nine months for all of 2022), but because I do so little activity, it's between two and eight lines per page. Waste of paper, if you ask me, but I don't have online banking set up yet (hard to do when I have inconsistent internet..), so paper it was. And thankfully, the lady looked at it and didn't charge me the $18 + VAT that she technically should have.

Food cost is going up, it's causing many folks to go toward living on farms and finding their own food because it's now become allot cheaper to do so.

Still, not even 2 bags? I'd move North, up there they at least get 3 bags for that price. (I think? XD )

That lady sounds nice, kind of ridiculous to charge $18 for paper bank statements that are not full pages. 

Happy you did not get charged much for it. :) 

41 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I agree with Trystan and purple, sounds like a good plan.

Can I also suggest setting up an online account? It is very convientant but I can understand if you'd prefer not to.

Edited by LadyAngeliki