Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

6 hours ago, Rainn said:

Wow I'm glad I checked my scroll. There were 12 of my eggs and hatchies that had anywhere from 10 to 23 clicks! I hid them all right away. I only use 2 hatcheries and this has never happened before. Very wierd. 

During releases a lot of people click new hatchies and eggs in the hatcheried so as to unlock the encyclopedia entries when their own dragons mature.

3 hours ago, trystan said:

i've picked up a third Thunderstorm and will name her for the Witchblade character. 

:D

2 hours ago, catstaff said:

Well, I feel accomplished.

And so you should! 

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Saturday our pool opens! yay swimming!

Yay swimming! *pours more coffee*

A LEGO Eiffel Tower was donated to the shop today! Of course I left it at work so I can't start building it tonight but tomorrow... ;)

Toppage, page 739! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

During releases a lot of people click new hatchies and eggs in the hatcheried so as to unlock the encyclopedia entries when their own dragons mature.

agreed.... as i did this sunday for the eggs and yesterday (i think) for the hatches.  i'm pretty sure i clicked on a zillion of each of the eggs and hatchies, so hopefully they'll automatically be unlocked when the entries are available in the encyclopedia *runs off to see if they are unlocked... i know at least one person on discord has an adult!*

Just now, trystan said:

runs off to see if they are unlocked... i know at least one person on discord has an adult!*

They won't unlock for you till you have adults, usually, or click many adults.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

They won't unlock for you till you have adults, usually, or click many adults.

so when *I* get my first adult, then i'll see the shadows in the encyclopedia? for some reason, i thought the shadowed entry showed up once players started getting adults. huh.  learn something new every day.

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

so when *I* get my first adult, then i'll see the shadows in the encyclopedia? for some reason, i thought the shadowed entry showed up once players started getting adults. huh.  learn something new every day.

Actually, if you've clicked TJ's adults and enough eggs and hatchlings, you'll probably go to full entries as I have the past few releases.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Actually, if you've clicked TJ's adults and enough eggs and hatchlings, you'll probably go to full entries as I have the past few releases.

oh very cool.

i have clicked TJ's adults! :) 

31 minutes ago, trystan said:

oh very cool.

i have clicked TJ's adults! :) 

:)

Religious properties here no longer pay Real Property Tax as of today. :unsure: Given the sheer number of churches we have and how much they haul in annually, that seems to be lunacy.

24 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Religious properties here no longer pay Real Property Tax as of today. :unsure: Given the sheer number of churches we have and how much they haul in annually, that seems to be lunacy.

this whole world has gone loony, i tell you!

12 hours ago, trystan said:

It has. :(

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brrownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Sun. Rain. Take your pick. We've had both already, and at the same time, too. :rolleyes: That's going to make setting up the shop tricky.

Does anyone know where the new breeds are in legacy breed sort?

Nevermind. I am just blind! XD

Edited by BringsTheSnow

No clue. Sorry.

Well... two adventures and no dragon. I shall try, try again when the next set grow up.

Mine are in 3 hatcheries and STILL haven't reached adulthood, nor has the second batch hatched yet 😕

morning all :D

four of my new dragons growed up!

on the discord, they're trying a few combinations, and it seems that if you have all 6 new ones in the party, it's better.  i won't be able to try all 6 until tomorrow evening - my 6th one grows up while i'm at work tomorrow, which is my retail job. so, we shall see.

today, stalking for 5 more of the new ones, and picking names.  i've shuffled names around, and Sara is my first Thundersnow instead of the one i just got yesterday.

Woke up feeling icky this morning -- runny nose, headache, ache-all-over. Rapid test negative, but still will not be going to Granddaughter's concert tonight as planned. I called daughter in law to let her know and had a hard time not crying while I was talking to her. The chances to share anything with the GD over the last two years have been so slim and I was really looking forward to this. :(  I can't take a chance with everyone else's health, though. I know it is the right thing to do, but it feels awful!

Aww! That stinks @purplehaze but you are making the right decision. 

I am sick with a cold too but I got the 48hr lab test back yesterday saying I am COVID-negative. I was already symptomatic when they took the swab so I am confident it is just a nasty cold. Still, I am masking up so I don't spread it. No one wants what I have right now!

Aww. Sorry you'll miss it, @purplehaze. Hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

Get well soon, too, @BringsTheSnow!

The rain held off today and the shop did well. I was stung by a wasp as I was putting stuff away, though. Ouch. It didn't swell much this time, to my vast relief.

ouch, that's no fun, Lagie. :( 

in other news, now i'm looking for some character names of Big Bads who later joined up with Our Heroes on their quest.  i've got one name. wow. XD 

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

ouch, that's no fun, Lagie. :( 

in other news, now i'm looking for some character names of Big Bads who later joined up with Our Heroes on their quest.  i've got one name. wow. XD 

Zuko

In B5, Ivanova goes lookimg for one of the First Ones. When she asks if they'll help, the reply is, "Zog!" That might make a good name. XD

5 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Zuko

i'll understand this when i finally watch the show..... ;) 

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

In B5, Ivanova goes lookimg for one of the First Ones. When she asks if they'll help, the reply is, "Zog!" That might make a good name. XD

hmm..... maybe?

23 hours ago, trystan said:

*watches the laws for elementary school and school security*

Yep, agreed. ;) 

On 5/25/2022 at 5:16 PM, Lagie said:

And so you should! 

@catstaff That is quiet the accomplished day! ❤️ 

If I could I'd give you one of my favorite treats at the end of a long day,

some delicious rice pudding, you deserves it! :) 

Yay swimming! *pours more coffee*

A LEGO Eiffel Tower was donated to the shop today! Of course I left it at work so I can't start building it tonight but tomorrow... ;)

Toppage, page 739! B)

Oh I love swimming! I always wanted to be a competitive swimmer or gymnast.  :) 

A Lego Eiffel Tower? I love that Lego kit! 

So happy they donated it you guys ❤️ 

On 5/25/2022 at 5:25 PM, trystan said:

agreed.... as i did this sunday for the eggs and yesterday (i think) for the hatches.  i'm pretty sure i clicked on a zillion of each of the eggs and hatchies, so hopefully they'll automatically be unlocked when the entries are available in the encyclopedia *runs off to see if they are unlocked... i know at least one person on discord has an adult!*

As did I XD 

It will take awhile to unlock those adult entries, you need to look at 15 different adults to unlock the entry.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i'll understand this when i finally watch the show..... ;) 

Zuko is a classic badie who changed for the better, his character plot is one that personally spoke to me and my brother.

A "happy" childhood, people having high expectations of you, always compared to someone else, denied parent's love....

I'll stop myself from talking *before I spoil it with spoilers.*

But it is a great watch! Definitely watch the Kyoshi movie too if you can! :) 

If I ever get a level 10 title, I might call myself the Essay Queen, or the Greek Church Lady XD 

Today was busy with insanely humid temperatures, couldn't wear my hoodie for more then 5 minutes,

but still managed to get grocery shopping all done for a graduation party tomorrow! ❤️

Now to make cupcakes :D Hope everyone is well! ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Zuko is a classic badie who changed for the better, his character plot is one that personally spoke to me and my brother.

A "happy" childhood, people having high expectations of you, always compared to someone else, denied parent's love....

the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra were on my netflix list last time i looked.... XD 

5 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

If I ever get a level 10 title, I might call myself the Essay Queen, or the Greek Church Lady XD 

yes, but: invision changed their coding, and now that option doesn't exist.... unless TJ decides to play with the coding.  no one can add a title, or edit one if we have one. to me it feels like the case of "making it better" but it doesn't really.....

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra were on my netflix list last time i looked.... XD 

Oh man. Alright I know there are people who loved Kora, but I personally loved Last Airbender more ❤️

Kora is a bit more modern day, and more focused on the bending aspect of bending the elements,

whereas Airbender is allot more focused on the spiritual side of it all while being very old-school and traditional. 

Just depends what you like more :) All the characters and both storylines were amazing ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

yes, but: invision changed their coding, and now that option doesn't exist.... unless TJ decides to play with the coding.  no one can add a title, or edit one if we have one. to me it feels like the case of "making it better" but it doesn't really.....

No one?! Awh, I can never be Greek Church Lady XD 

I agree, more feels like it doesn't make anything better really.

We just now have people who can never have titles, and people who can never change them.