Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

56 minutes ago, galleri said:

*Steals all the breakfast food and coffee*

*steals someone's bed"

Hey!

57 minutes ago, galleri said:

Good morning! I guess I have to join the world today.  :)

Strange this is what I do when I'm avoiding the world.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I'm two eggs into my third set of birthday eggs.

I dropped an egg and then egglocked myself again by picking up the exact same breed. 😭

Good morning CPA!

And it is a beautiful day here. Much cooler and less humid than the weekend, but sunny.

I am getting my 3rd of some of the new eggs, after being sure to have two of each. Glad they are still easy to find. :)

Odd, but the Alpine biome appears to be out of eggs at the 30 minute mark. It had only one Trihorn egg in it before that. :unsure:

Edit: new eggs at the :35.

I am trolling for Z codes, now, so just grabbing random breeds that have the code. So far I have 3 of everything but the desert, jungle, and volcano. I have one more egg that will hatch in 2 hours, so I will try for one of those biomes then. Then I will have the dreaded egg-lock-for-two-days again!

Edited by purplehaze

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Much cooler and less humid than the weekend, but sunny.

here too, yaay!!!

and, on that note: since it was extremely hot and humid over the weekend, there were even heat advisories for sunday… to the point where the coolers lost power at my local Giant supermarket. they had to cancel my order i was going to pick up yesterday. so i re-ordered everything for today. nope, coolers, freezers, and refrigerators are still out today too. so, for the first time in over two years, i have to go actual shopping for my entire order at a different Giant store. i kinda don’t wanna. :sigh:

NR: i got one of all 6. i precogged the eggs, and then i was able to get 4 of them hatched!  silly Reds are still on cool-down.  i should get a bunch of them (4) back tomorrow afternoon though. (the other 4 NRs will have hatched in the meantime)  i did get a Red back just a few minutes ago, and incubated my 20W egg so it'll hatch this evening for me.  and i get another Red back this evening as well.  so, following the bouncing ball, i had open egg slots, and now have second set of 5 of the NRs.  when i get the Red egg back, i'll incubate one more NR egg and pick up the 6th one for the second set.  and since i'd precogged and influenced the first set, i knew what to influence the second set. yaay!  in the meantime, though, i'm locked... again.

oh! and throw in that i discovered an amazon charge on my card saturday night that wasn't mine or anyone else's either! i contacted amazon, but they said there were no fraudulent charges... because it's still a pending transaction! the card's Dispute Department was closed when i called, and i can't dispute it on the card's website while it's still pending.  meanwhile, i now have two charges from Giant that are pending that will go away.... and i have to go shopping this afternoon - so i'm waiting until i'm home and can see my transactions before i call the card's customer service.  ugh.

Edited by trystan

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

dropped an egg and then egglocked myself again by picking up the exact same breed. 😭

Oops.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

am trolling for Z codes

I have a Z new pygmy. ;)

21 minutes ago, trystan said:

so i'm waiting until i'm home and can see my transactions before i call the card's customer service.  ugh.

Ugh, indeed.

I managed to do all my errands in one trip so I'm settled now for the rest of the day. Hopefully I can get online with my laptop for a while and shift some dragons. I don't like having eggs on the second page.

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Ugh, indeed.

i'm thinking they didn't flag the transaction because it was a small amount (less than $10) and i've used that card on amazon before.  i logged into my amazon account and there were no pending orders, physical or digital.  so i'm very confused. *sigh*

still don't want to go shopping, but kinda have to.

hello CPA! i got a little sleepy and wasnt sure what to say the last few days, but i figured the less i post the more likely i am to forget to do so in general, and id hate to vanish. i really like it here even if i havent been around long.

the birthday update!! i ... managed to egglock myself picking up a breed i already had, but. then it was a z code, so. i guess ill keep it, sigh~ it was in the 100s for like 2-3 weeks, now its been consistently 60-70s weather. its nice, im not against it, but it is really weird where i live for it to be anything but high 90s for the entirety of mid spring to late fall. i won't complain too much, means i get to sit outside with my dogs longer.

i hope everyones doing well!!

We're shopping offline today, since it's... *glances out window* raining. Or was raining? I dunno. 

Tomorrow Pippin cat goes to the vet, again, due to some wounds that we think are from his grooming. Razor burns and some irritation on his tummy, and of course, a small cyst like bump close to his lower bits. My poor baby can't catch a break. lol 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

Have fun! If you can.

59 minutes ago, DraconicDetective said:

means i get to sit outside with my dogs longer.

Nice!  The place I'm house sitting is a good one for sitting outside with the dogs run off their excess energy, but it has to be after dark or it's too hot.

18 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Tomorrow Pippin cat goes to the vet

Hope Pippin will be okay!

Spreadsheet updating. Still haven't shifted anyone.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

Have fun! If you can.

wow, thanks! i'll try.  probably will be wearing my mask.  the cdc website says community level of covid is high. *sigh*

Edited by trystan

I'm just patiently waiting for the dragons to hatch, because they are influenced and I cannot trade them around.

Or they won't be male & female pairs anymore ^^;

I think everyone took a week off (from 20 week challenge) for the birthday release :)

At least, I did because I wanted to catch as many new eggies as possible ❤️ 

Ordered groceries from Kroger, and um... we were substituted 2 packs of water bottles (48 bottles!) for... I have no idea what. lol. I'm so lost. But we did get all that water for like a little over 5 dollars? So... cool? 

What the heck happened though? lolololol

Hello all! It has been a while since I posted but fear not! I have been lurking around... :ph34r:

My Prius is finally out of the shop! It only took a week and $2500 but they got the replacement hybrid battery sooner than expected. 

Also, my dog tore a hole in the futon this morning. We were washing the cover and accidentally left him out of his kennel. He likes to dig at the mattress. :rolleyes: Now I have to go look at a new one to replace it. Luckily, I found one on Craigslist that looks decent for $20 so I will see this evening if it is worth buying. 

15 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Ordered groceries from Kroger, and um... we were substituted 2 packs of water bottles (48 bottles!) for... I have no idea what. lol. I'm so lost. But we did get all that water for like a little over 5 dollars? So... cool? 

Water is a good thing to have plenty of, that is a blessing :) 

2 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Hello all! It has been a while since I posted but fear not! I have been lurking around... :ph34r:

My Prius is finally out of the shop! It only took a week and $2500 but they got the replacement hybrid battery sooner than expected. 

Also, my dog tore a hole in the futon this morning. We were washing the cover and accidentally left him out of his kennel. He likes to dig at the mattress. :rolleyes: Now I have to go look at a new one to replace it. Luckily, I found one on Craigslist that looks decent for $20 so I will see this evening if it is worth buying. 

Hai o/ I've been lurking too :ph34r:

Awesome, another pair of wheels back on the road ^^

And you can get back to business too :) 

Make sure to shake that new mattress fiercely! If anything rattles, shakes, or flies off of it; do not buy it! 

I hope it won't come to that though ^^; 

31 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Make sure to shake that new mattress fiercely! If anything rattles, shakes, or flies off of it; do not buy it! 

And sniff it!

53 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

But we did get all that water for like a little over 5 dollars? So... cool?

Water is always a good thing to have. ;)

I brought a five gallon bottle from home with me today as I'm pretty sure I would otherwise run out of bottled water at this house. (Our tap water is fine but not the best for sustained drinking.)

42 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Hello all! It has been a while since I posted but fear not!

Welcome back!

Glad you have your car.

Sniff that mattress well. ;)

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I keep reading the first line. I haven't decided if they gave you waters for something else, or they didn't give you the water and substituted something...but you aren't sure what? lol

49 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Welcome back! I have to admit I first read that your Prius was out of the soup! :D So out of the soup or shop...both a good thing :P

Silly puppy!

You guys! I forgot I grabbed eggs the other night. I thought I grabbed 4. No, I grabbed 5, I really don't remember this 5th one. I am egglocked though and in one day I can try to breed my two dragons again for my 20 week challenge. 

Edited by galleri

24 minutes ago, galleri said:

I have to admit I first read that your Prius was out of the soup! :D So out of the soup or shop...both a good thing :P

I did the same! But I read it as "out of the stop" XD 

29 minutes ago, Lagie said:

And sniff it!

*giggle* Yes and sniff it! :) 

29 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Water is always a good thing to have. ;)

I brought a five gallon bottle from home with me today as I'm pretty sure I would otherwise run out of bottled water at this house. (Our tap water is fine but not the best for sustained drinking.)

This is why I stick to drinking spring water, can't always trust the tap ;)

Yup.

Dragons shifted! Huzzah!

2 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

I think everyone took a week off (from 20 week challenge) for the birthday release :)

nope - i bred my 20W egg on saturday evening XD 

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

so let's say i order the store brand of water bottles, 24 bottles (one "pack") of 16 ounces each, for like $5.  let's say those are sold out, but the store has the smaller bottles of 8 ounces, (also 24 bottles, maybe these are $3 each?)  so they give you 2 packs of the 24 ounce bottles for the $5.  it's the same amount of water that you ordered for the same price.  also, if i order a store-brand Something for a low price and they're out of it, so they substitute the Brand-Name Same Something, they'll give me the store-brand price for it.  online ordering is fun, isn't it? XD 

2 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

yikes, yikes, and yaay!

also, i'm very good at lurking.  i'm a Lurker sometimes. ;) 

3 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

think everyone took a week off (from 20 week challenge) for the birthday release :)

I bred but got no egg, so have been collecting new eggs. Just waiting impatiently for the next one to hatch.

I get to watch MSNBC this evening.

22 minutes ago, trystan said:

You remembered :D 

I was too frantic running every which way for birthday eggs XD 

@Lagie Seems we are in the same boat of waiting impatiently for hatchlings :) 

Even though I didn't breed for the challenge this week, I am staring down these NR eggs,

quietly thinking "please hatch? please pretty please I'll give you a sammwich."

Also, anyone know how low an egg's time can be for influencing? 

4d 00hr? 3d 23hr? I'm curious ^^;

Edited by LadyAngeliki
added in lagie's post and a response c:

3 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:
22 minutes ago, trystan said:

You remembered :D 

i have a calendar XD 

also, i told myself even if there were 16 new breeds for DC's Sweet Sixteen, i couldn't get them all in one go anyway.  so i kept a slot open XD 

5 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Also, anyone know how low an egg's time can be for influencing? 

4d 00hr? 3d 23hr? I'm curious ^^;

wiki says more than 3 days left, so until the timer gets down to 3d 1h makes sense.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I get to watch MSNBC this evening.

and Maddow is on tonight, too!

Just now, trystan said:

and Maddow is on tonight, too!

Yay! I missed her day last time I had TV access.

8 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Also, anyone know how low an egg's time can be for influencing

3d 1h

This freight train is exhausting to listen to. Why do humans breed dogs to have smushy-breathing-issue faces???

Screenshot_20220523-201444.jpg.e3331f55cdf411841d361b480a080015.jpg

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

i have a calendar XD 

also, i told myself even if there were 16 new breeds for DC's Sweet Sixteen, i couldn't get them all in one go anyway.  so i kept a slot open XD 

Resourcefulness o:

I have a calendar too I just, don't tend to use it XD 

Whenever I plan schedules I go very old school, and just use pen and paper,

graph it out and set alarms. Maybe I should do that, set alarms for DC too :) 

I knew I couldn't get them all but, I wanted to try and help my friends to get their favorite pairs,

and influence them all for them all :P 

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

wiki says more than 3 days left, so until the timer gets down to 3d 1h makes sense.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

3d 1h

Thank goodness! That means 3rd round of influencing is possible ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

This freight train is exhausting to listen to. Why do humans breed dogs to have smushy-breathing-issue faces???

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20220523-201444.jpg.e3331f55cdf411841d361b480a080015.jpg

*snugs little pup face* Because they are very a-dork-able? ❤️ 

But in all seriousness, I do wish people would stop breeding dogs for appearance.

Especially if they are ignoring health issues along the way! It's no fun for anyone :( 

I had the sound off when the Disney Lego Frozen II ad came on, but it looked like Elsa was being a jerk to Olaf. He was happily building an ice fort or something. Else threw a giant snowflake at it, turned it into a giant snowman while Olaf fell over then she laughed.

13 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I had the sound off when the Disney Lego Frozen II ad came on, but it looked like Elsa was being a jerk to Olaf. He was happily building an ice fort or something. Else threw a giant snowflake at it, turned it into a giant snowman while Olaf fell over then she laughed.

That is a little rude :c