Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

58 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

That is a little rude :c 

It was advertised as Heroes, too. Very un-Elsa-like behavior.

You notice the Forest hatchling has claws on its front feet and hooves on its back? And the Coast Hatchling appears to have tentacles for forelegs? 

Toppage! Bow before your Hellhorse Queen!

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

53 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yay! I missed her day last time I had TV access.

yaay!

47 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Resourcefulness o:

fair enough

it's also one of the promises i made to myself when i came back..... pay attention. :D 

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

This freight train is exhausting to listen to. Why do humans breed dogs to have smushy-breathing-issue faces???

Hide contents

Screenshot_20220523-201444.jpg.e3331f55cdf411841d361b480a080015.jpg

I want a French Bulldog so badly but I refuse to contribute to the plethora of health issues even the most reputable local breeders have in their dogs… They need c-sections to give birth!!!

My pup is an English Bulldog mix but her mum had a very long snout and we got to see her (mum) run and play. @___@ I did not think a giant, 100lbs dog could run so fast.

Today I was petting my friendly neighbor cat Bear and he attacked me out of nowhere. 😭 His claws are so sharp and one cut bruised!! He was being so cute, rolling on the ground & purring, and then just swatted at me!!!!

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

It was advertised as Heroes, too. Very un-Elsa-like behavior.

You notice the Forest hatchling has claws on its front feet and hooves on its back? And the Coast Hatchling appears to have tentacles for forelegs? 

That isn't Hero-like behavior at all :( 

I wonder if the Coast hatchling will be a little sea creature? o: 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

fair enough

it's also one of the promises i made to myself when i came back..... pay attention. :D 

I can't keep promises to myself, but so far... I've been doing alright in taking it "easy" XD

Heading off to sleep, goodnight all o/

*leaves some cookies and tea as bed time snacks*

33 minutes ago, yanderella said:

Today I was petting my friendly neighbor cat Bear and he attacked me out of nowhere. 😭 His claws are so sharp and one cut bruised!! He was being so cute, rolling on the ground & purring, and then just swatted at me!!!!

Ouch! :( Hope it heals quickly.

39 minutes ago, yanderella said:

oh yeah, kitty claws are sharp!

5 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

I can't keep promises to myself, but so far... I've been doing alright in taking it "easy" XD

hey, taking it easy is a good promise too :) 

4 hours ago, trystan said:

so let's say i order the store brand of water bottles, 24 bottles (one "pack") of 16 ounces each, for like $5.  let's say those are sold out, but the store has the smaller bottles of 8 ounces, (also 24 bottles, maybe these are $3 each?)  so they give you 2 packs of the 24 ounce bottles for the $5.  it's the same amount of water that you ordered for the same price.  also, if i order a store-brand Something for a low price and they're out of it, so they substitute the Brand-Name Same Something, they'll give me the store-brand price for it.  online ordering is fun, isn't it? XD 

Thing is. We didn't order any water at all. We have a Brita in the friend and some bottles of bottle armor water in the fridge. We had no reason to order water. So... I'm still confused. lol

16 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Thing is. We didn't order any water at all. We have a Brita in the friend and some bottles of bottle armor water in the fridge. We had no reason to order water. So... I'm still confused. lol

well then.

yes, that IS confusing!

8 hours ago, yanderella said:

Yup. Cats do that. Hope it heals quickly.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Hopefully I'll get some office work done today.

*wanders in and grabs an apple*

Good whatever time of day it is in your time zone, everyone! Whatever your plans are, may they meet your best-scenario expectations.

2 hours ago, catstaff said:

*wanders in and grabs an apple*

Good whatever time of day it is in your time zone, everyone! Whatever your plans are, may they meet your best-scenario expectations.

I needed to hear that. o/

My friend's eggs had died, and it's put a huge damper on us all.

We really liked the codes too. One was nearly a name starting with R, and the other nearly spelled eights.

Hopefully they can get their trades accepted for some good eggs.

(it's my irl friends, we play DC together again and have plans to build lineages together)

9 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Huh, I would be confused too but cannot say no to some free water :) 

11 hours ago, yanderella said:

11 hours ago, trystan said:

oh yeah, kitty claws are sharp!

Everyone always tells me a cat owner's skin is thick and tough for this very reason.

Don't worry, it'll heal. In the meantime I will need to talk to your cat XD 

One I'm not good at keeping XD 

Good morning CPA! ❤️ 

*snags a brownie when no one is noticing, puts more Greek honey cookies for everyone to try*

Their gluten free btw, and low sugar.. Just lots of natural honey in them ❤️ 

Couldn't sleep last night (as is evident of my 2am posts), but I managed to finally pass out.

Problem now is, I am awake at 9am and feeling very tired. Oh well, just push forward :) 

Hope everyone has a good day and that whatever plan you all put forward goes well,

with results exceeding all your expectations ❤️ 

Edited by LadyAngeliki

3 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

One I'm not good at keeping XD 

pfft.

go, take it easy!

today is naming day.  there are adults of the NR!! so now i get to figure out wtf to name everyone. wee!

also, as i have 2 eggslots available, it's now time to stalk the AP for Reds... and whatever else might be interesting. (CB Nebs, Antareans and Elux Lucis eggies?)

wow, quiet bunch today.  it's four hours after my last post, so this will bump the thread.

i'm looking for a character name, one that i'm at least kinda familiar with, that's like a small ball of energy, but don't make her angry XD i know there has to be a character out there like that....

4 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Everyone always tells me a cat owner's skin is thick and tough for this very reason.

Don't worry, it'll heal. In the meantime I will need to talk to your cat XD 

❤️

*snags a brownie when no one is noticing, puts more Greek honey cookies for everyone to try*

Their gluten free btw, and low sugar.. Just lots of natural honey in them ❤️ 

Couldn't sleep last night (as is evident of my 2am posts), but I managed to finally pass out.

Problem now is, I am awake at 9am and feeling very tired. Oh well, just push forward :) 

I feel like you need a thick skin figuratively and literally to have cats. 😹

*steals all of the gluten-free cookies* I'm definitely looking up a recipe. Both my partner and I are celiac.

I hope you have a low-key day, at least! And that you're able to get some sleep tonight! Try to take it easy on yourself, even if you aren't great at it. 😋

I wasn't able to sleep last night either but I was able to sleep in.

@trystan My first thought is Starfire from Teen Titans~

11 minutes ago, yanderella said:

unfortunately, i am completely unfamiliar with Teen Titans... :(

Edited by trystan
wow. typos!

58 minutes ago, trystan said:

i'm looking for a character name, one that i'm at least kinda familiar with, that's like a small ball of energy, but don't make her angry XD i know there has to be a character out there like that....

Yancy... the series name escapes me at the moment.

Witchblade, that was it. (Google is my friend. XD )

Edited by Lagie
Additional info

Good afternoon, CPA!

TJ's dragons are finally adults and pretty awesome. And the concept art and other information being shared by the artists is really fascinating!

Got my second Covid booster about 3 hours ago and my arm is already aching. Hopefully that is all the reaction I get.

40 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yancy... the series name escapes me at the moment.

Witchblade, that was it. (Google is my friend. XD )

oooh..... 

but, hmmm.  not for the Pygmy dragon though.  maybe the Alpine one. the Thundersnow.  *files that name* *still searches for a name for my Pygmy girl.  her code starts wtih Nv, so i was thinking Envy something?

Hi guys! Pippin is gonna be totally fine in a couple of days. A few of the razor burn/nicks were a bit infected from his licking of them, but he's gonna be great! I'm so relieved about this cat being okay. Like wow. He's my baby boy. 

The groomers are also going to comp the money that we paid for the vet bill! Pretty cool in my humble opinion. 

2 hours ago, yanderella said:

2 hours ago, trystan said:

unfortunately, i am completely unfamiliar with Teen Titans... :(

Teen Titan is almost iconic, and Starfire is very much a ball of happy energy that you do not want to anger.

2 hours ago, yanderella said:

I feel like you need a thick skin figuratively and literally to have cats. 😹

*steals all of the gluten-free cookies* I'm definitely looking up a recipe. Both my partner and I are celiac.

I hope you have a low-key day, at least! And that you're able to get some sleep tonight! Try to take it easy on yourself, even if you aren't great at it. 😋

I wasn't able to sleep last night either but I was able to sleep in.

Greek honey cookies are not traditionally gluten free, I just use almond flour rather then the all purpose flour.

They come out very very soft and crumbly.  I'm not sure what celiac is but if it means not being able to eat gluten. I'm there with ya! XD

So far, it has been very uhm.. Progressive? In a good way, not completely low-key as grabbing egg codes I wanted took awhile. 

But hey at least I got them finally :) Very pretty codes too ❤️ 

And true, I feel life in general needs you to have a thick skin XD 

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Good afternoon, CPA!

TJ's dragons are finally adults and pretty awesome. And the concept art and other information being shared by the artists is really fascinating!

Got my second Covid booster about 3 hours ago and my arm is already aching. Hopefully that is all the reaction I get.

Agreed on the art! ❤️

I hope that is the only reaction too, aching is not fun as is. :( 

Hope you feel better soon though ^^

@AsymDoll13 I'm happy to hear Pippin is doing better! ❤️

Don't let him lick them, it'll open the wound again rather then it healing! 

And that was super sweet of the groomers :) 

Edited by LadyAngeliki
added reply to asymdoll

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

The groomers are also going to comp the money that we paid for the vet bill!

And so they should, if they caused the injuries. Methinks, though, you need a new groomer.

42 minutes ago, trystan said:

maybe the Alpine one. the Thundersnow.  *files that name*

:D

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Got my second Covid booster about 3 hours ago and my arm is already aching. Hopefully that is all the reaction I get

Hopefully!

I'll probably do mine next Monday now.