Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

9 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Ben is a big fan of "maybe" responses too lol but like with your hubby, if I tell him I need him to do a thing, 90% of the time he will do it.

if i had to put a percentage on that, maybe 60 to 70% that it gets done.....

1 hour ago, trystan said:

if i had to put a percentage on that, maybe 60 to 70% that it gets done.....

well, is better than 0 I suppose lol my ex was 0%. he'd say he'd do it and then I'D end up doing it anyway, 3-7 days later

oof, that's rough.

at least i have mine trained to put water in the dishes that he puts in the sink, and to separate out the recycling from the trash... XD 

I STILL haven't started cleaning and it's 3:03 am lol (i had a severe headache earlier and passed out in my chair and then Cookie wanted my attention. Now that everyone is asleep I think I'll finish my episode of my show and do at least SOME of my tasks lol)

ok, is now almost 7am and I have:

Put the child to bed (3am. It's summer break, she can hang until 3 and then I draw the line)

Separated and washed 2 loads of laundry (waiting on them to dry, which leaves just towels and bedding to do)

Fed the animals

Cleaned the kitchen table and stove off

gathered all the dirty dishes and put them in the sink

Attempted to clean coffee pot, but I think I broke it (it wont brew now :/)

Paid my bills

decluttered my desk, sanitized it,  AND reorganized/cleanout my side table/drawers (just gotta clean the container UNDER my desk now where the art supplies live)

watered my indoor plants (except the ones in my room because ben is asleep)

And started catching up on my candle project while I read one of my new books

I plan to go to bed no later than nine so I can be back up and clean litter boxes, rat cage, vacuum, have ben take the garbage out, and take Cookie swimming before Mom shows up.

Monday is Nana's 75th birthday so my cousin and I are taking her to dinner, then I'm gonna come home and finish the little bit of spring cleaning I have-see ( )'s above lol

Tuesday is grocery shopping, taking Cookie back to her mom's, and readying myself to go back to work wednesday aka shower and relax

Work Wednesday/Tursday, off the weekend. Gonna try to see my bestie and look into finding a car.

Right NOW, I'm gonna check all my pet sites, make some tea, and relax.

Morning! (Afternoon, evening, etc!)

More adulting accomplished yesterday - the new bed frame (supposedly) arrives today, the new mattress will show up on Thursday, as will the new sofa. I ended up going with a sectional that comes with a storage ottoman - somewhere to stow all my throws/lap blankets. And got another one of those, too, lol, the mattress store was doing a free-blanket-with-purchase thing, I guess trying to get rid of leftovers from last autumn or something, so hey, why not? I'd rather keep the thermostat set low-ish in winter and snuggle under blankets, than have the place at blast-furnace temps anyway.

Today's plans include laundry and hopefully catching up some on my writing, since with all the bookcase building and furniture shopping, I maybe got one full paragraph written in the last couple of days.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Hope everyone's adulting goes smoothly!

I need to pack my things to go home this afternoon, for a mere 24 hours, then I'm off to another house sit tomorrow.

The dogs here are not happy that I'm not taking them out in the front yard, but after Scooby slipped through the gate bars and out to the road yesterday, I really don't want to risk it happening again, so we're sticking with the back yard.

We slept okay. I had a cat on my crotch for a vast majority of the morning until I woke up. lol. My ankle hurts, so walking them isn't fun. But my goodness, they're all so cute! ❤️ Bo is being a menace (aka playing) with Buddy cat (who's gotta be 15 at least), and Lukas Dog (old and gross) is sleeping. lol. 

Bo Bo is so weird though. lol

adulting, yeah, i did that.  i picked up the cake for the party tomorrow - joint party for younger daughter and her boyfriend - her 21st is June 1, and his is tomorrow (May 31)!  then i picked up my groceries - i did well... kinda.  there was one thing sold out, but there were a few things on the invoice that weren't in the bags.  so i went into the store and told them - they just picked the stuff right off the shelf for me :blink:

so i bought a substitution for what was sold out, and like 2 other things.

then i futzed around for a good long while, had lunch at like 3 in the afternoon, and then finally sat down to crochet a few things and play with my dragons.  has anyone seen any Scourgekeeper hatchies in any of the hatcheries? that's all i need to view for my Encyclopedia.  or, i could see if Rowena likes Ford -n- Arthur (my Ghanser.  i've seen that pairing and it looks really cool)

Futzed! XD Great word.

Nope. Haven't seen any hatchies. Those are my blanks, too.

I have to go back to the dogs I just left. Their people are stuck in Jamaica due to hurricane-related weather.

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I have to go back to the dogs I just left. Their people are stuck in Jamaica due to hurricane-related weather.

Oh no! Hope they can get home safely soon.

The only real adulting I did today was pulling weeds out of some of my flower beds and getting them ready to mulch. We bought the mulch a month ago, but there was too much foliage from crocuses, daffodils, etc. that needed to die down before I could get the mulch down. So, I cleared that all out, but didn't get to the mulch.

Attended church virtually today.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Futzed! XD Great word.

yes.... yes it is.

someone over on the Encyclopedia Helpers thread said they got enough from stalking Silvi's, so that's where i'm off to!

48 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Attended church virtually today.

we go back in person in september.... but now i work sunday mornings. *sigh* i feel a little bad, i haven't been on our zoom services since the end of our 2020-21 fellowship year. *sighs again*

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Agatha? Is that the name of the hurricane out there? I can't remember. I hope they get home soon safe and sound for their babies. 

so the other day i got a great name for a dragon.  and i was thinking Vampire, or maaaybe Ke'maro.  there were also a TON of the Ke'maros in the AP, so after reading the description, i decided on a Ke'maro.  guess what i (personally) have NOT seen in the AP since then? XD  (no, i think i saw one. and didn't grab it. XD)

also still stalking Silvi's on and off.  haven't seen any scourgekeeper hatchies yet..... it doesn't help that i don't quite know what i'm looking for for the s1 hatchies....

Edited by trystan

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

They left an island to go vacation on an island on the other side of a continent?

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Agatha? Is that the name of the hurricane out there? I can't remember. I hope they get home soon safe and sound for their babies. 

Yes, Agatha.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

They left an island to go vacation on an island on the other side of a continent?

Well, Cuba isn't a continent... but yes, from one island to another. The son has relatives there.

And update - they've landed in Nassau and are collecting their luggage so I get to go home again now.

still haven't seen any scourgekeeper hatchies.  i'll try again tomorrow.  and i follow the Encyclopedia Helpers thread, so that helps as well. :) eventually i'll breed a pair, and that'll help too. :) 

Sounds like (unrelated to the hatchie discussion) someone needs to make a spreadsheet of adventuring results. :P

(Probably not you or me, though.)

but there's so many, from all the comments ive seen on all the discords...... :blink:

@Lagie glad you get to go back home!

adulting.....I should be doing that......it's so hard sometimes though.....

1 hour ago, trystan said:

but there's so many, from all the comments ive seen on all the discords...... :blink:

And honestly, I don't think the results will duplicate if it's true RNG. So why record all the various combos?

44 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

@Lagie glad you get to go back home!

Me, too! And I made it just before the rain. ;)

45 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

adulting.....I should be doing that......it's so hard sometimes though.....

It is, isn't it? Doesn't get any easier, alas.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

And honestly, I don't think the results will duplicate if it's true RNG. So why record all the various combos?

exactly.

so why did you suggest a spreadsheet? :P 

1 minute ago, trystan said:

exactly.

so why did you suggest a spreadsheet? :P 

For someone else to do, so they feel they're accomplishing something. XD

Just now, Lagie said:

For someone else to do, so they feel they're accomplishing something. XD

ah gotcha.

all i know personally is: Party of Five - yes.  new Party of Five - no, try again.  Party of One - no, try again.

that's all i got so far.

next question: why doesn't it show up in the Action Log? XD 

Because the Great God TJ09 has not yet deemed that it shall be logged. XD

Does it show in the log when a sino is summoned? (It's been a long while since I last did that.)