Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

morning all.  oh, oops, it's afternoon.  well, it's morning somewhere.

went for that massage this morning.... it was quite nice.  but i totally don't have the money to do that every month.

i have eggs that'll hatch in a few hours..... IF i have Reds that are off cool-down by then.  i have 36 adult Reds, and they're all on cool-down! i have one growing up when the other eggs will be at 5d left, so i can hatch at least one of them XD   i used my last available Red earlier to incubate my 20W egg, so that'll hatch tonight. :)  

edit - just went through my Reds - two will be able to incubate tonight, so out of the 5 more eggs that will be incuhatchable today, i'll be able to hatch 3. woo! :D 

Edited by trystan

19 minutes ago, trystan said:

i have 36 adult Reds, and they're all on cool-down!

I have 99! XD I didn't realize how many until I just grouped them to see.

I don't think I will ever be likely to run out.

No special plans for this weekend. Daughter and her hubby are camping with Cub Scouts so I am on cat duty for dinner tonight. Last time I went to feed them they wanted nothing to do with me in spite of having allowed me to get close several times before. She says they are sort of like that with her, too, although she can usually touch them, but not pick them up.

18 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I have 99! XD I didn't realize how many until I just grouped them to see.

all of mine are in my Day Spa group.  my Index placeholder is an Ember, because i didn't want to freeze a useful Red.

i also have a Royalty group, that has my Purples and my Royals (Blues, Reds and Crimsons) that has an Index placeholder of a different purple, a Floret, rather than a useful Purple.  if i could do it again, i'd make my Index placeholder for my Pinks and Aria instead.  that's how i got the idea of other colors for the Index dragon.  (it seems silly for me to release a Pink frozen hatchie that i already can't use as a Pink, so she's still there. :) (hope that makes sense?))

younger daughter's birthday celebration is on Monday, but i'm off today and tomorrow as well.  i have pick-ups sunday morning (cake and then shopping), but still nothing scheduled, so yaay! :D 

but right now, i have to go vacuum allll that cat fur from my rug XD 

Busy day thus far

Cookie got her hair dyed for the first time as a reward for AMAZING grades this past school year, well just the tips are dyed, a nice aqua.

got coffee and lunch

checking all my pet games

need to clean and shower

am feeling tired and may nap but really shouldn't lol

oh and I named my 2nd batch of NR's

They are Latin themed:

Servo Mihi Ex Furore Intus

Magicus Medicus

Praesul e Naturae

Tympanistam

Tonitrum Nivei

Perfide Verbero

cool names, Izzy!

i have names picked out for all of mine, even the ones i haven't grabbed yet.  in the meantime, this is my birthday group - they're all named :D 

I recognize a couple of fandango names! ;)

It stayed dry all shop day! Huzzah! But I hate kids again since one today stole a bunch of our decorative marbles and the container to keep the umbrella pole dry. Grrrrr.

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I recognize a couple of fandango names! ;)

fandango? is that like fandom names? :D 

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

fandango? is that like fandom names? :D 

Nah. It's my always forgetting fanalea. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Nah. It's my always forgetting fanalea. :rolleyes:

ah gotcha.

i'm guessing you read that series too? :D 

Avry, yes. :)

Sleepy...

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Avry, yes. :)

and Kerrick :) 

also sleepy, but i have things i want to do.....

i also just finished dinner, so now i'm full and a little sleepy XD 

2 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

No, naptiem. Give in, give in...

You, my friend, are an instigator! XD

I am sleepy, too. What is it with that? But I need to run over to my daughter's to feed her kitties.

We saw an egret in our neighbor's yard today. I fear it was robbing his fishpond!

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

We saw an egret in our neighbor's yard today. I fear it was robbing his fishpond!

oh no!

i've never seen an egret in person.

so i'm trying to figure out how to put how i got my Scourgekeeper on my my spreadsheet.  if it's from the cave, it's 'cave-born'; if I bred it, 'bred'; if i got it from the AP, 'adopted'.*  some of my eggs are 'market' and my Sinos and GoNs are 'summoned.'  i'm not sure if i want 'adventure' ... or 'quest' for my one (so far) Scourgekeeper. 🤔

*if it's CB from the AP, it's recorded as CB with a note (in the notes field) it was from the AP

Edited by trystan

I think of it as 'adventure'.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

oh no!

i've never seen an egret in person.

They are beautiful birds. I chased him away, but if he knows there are fish in there, he will be back.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i'm not sure if i want 'adventure' ... or 'quest' for my one (so far) Scourgekeeper. 🤔

I kind of like quest, but the action is called adventure, so...

Hi guys! I'm at my friend's sister's house with two puppers and a sweet kitty that's too old. lol. Mr. BoJangles is a Boston Terrier (? I think) and a large black mutt doggie. The kitty is a gorgeous Russian Blue who's gotta be... twelve? Thirteen? 

I almost forgot the turtles! Three red-eared sliders in a large tank (that needs to be cleaned lol). We're here until Monday with these brats (looking at you, Mr Bo Bo lol).  

Have fun with all those critters!

Urgh. Slow loading dragons.

I DID nap, waaaaaay longer than I meant to and am now waking back up lol

I still have cleaning to do, but am going to have to wait until tomorrow to sweep the floors because it's too late to do it tonight. That being said, I need to fold clean clothes, wash dirty ones, tidy the kitchen, and declutter my desk before mom comes tomorrow (she IS feeling better) 

Tomorrow is also swimming day!

Monday is Nana's 75th birthday so my cousin I are going to take her out to dinner. (the rest of the family celebrated with her a week earlier)

Before we go back to work Wednesday I need to clean cat boxes, the rat cage, the bedroom, hang my cork board for my pin/button collection, and install a lock on the door to keep my cats out of the bedroom.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I think of it as 'adventure'.

33 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I kind of like quest, but the action is called adventure, so...

all right, 'adventure' it is! :D 

purple - yep, steady supply of food for him!

asymdoll - aww.... Russian Blues are pretty.  we had a grey cat named Jody - he was all grey and kinda looked like a Russian Blue, but in the right light, you could see his grey and grey striped tail.  he had two black and grey tiger brothers (we adopted Tiger, my mom adopted Gabby) and there was a sister who was a grey and white tabby (who someone else adopted), so Jody was actually a grey and grey tabby!

izzy - wow, that's a lot!

Edited by trystan

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

purple - yep, steady supply of food for him!

Until the fish are all gone.

Actually, I am surprised the neighbor took the cover off his pond. Granted it didn't look great -- big dome of netting -- but it kept the birds out. He lost all his fish to a pair of blue herons a few years ago and covered the pond when he restocked.

well that's not good for the birds eating all his fish.....

3 hours ago, trystan said:

izzy - wow, that's a lot

Aye, which is why I broke it into a couple days and am gonna do it a little at a time or else I will overwhelm myself lol Plus if I ask ben he will help.

there was one time (a while ago, the daughters were younger) where i was listing out all the things i was going to be doing, and there was something about picking up the girls in a certain order, and hubby chimes in with "you can ask me to pick up one of the girls, y'know?" and i was so surprised because he never would just volunteer like that.  

and i can't really ask him to do things, he'll say "maybe" instead of an actual answer.  so if there's something i'd like him to do, i'll casually mention "i'd like you to do XYZ at some point." like with fixing the toilet.  which he did and i was also surprised.  i think we had that conversation XD 

1 minute ago, trystan said:

there was one time (a while ago, the daughters were younger) where i was listing out all the things i was going to be doing, and there was something about picking up the girls in a certain order, and hubby chimes in with "you can ask me to pick up one of the girls, y'know?" and i was so surprised because he never would just volunteer like that.  

and i can't really ask him to do things, he'll say "maybe" instead of an actual answer.  so if there's something i'd like him to do, i'll casually mention "i'd like you to do XYZ at some point." like with fixing the toilet.  which he did and i was also surprised.  i think we had that conversation XD 

Ben is a big fan of "maybe" responses too lol but like with your hubby, if I tell him I need him to do a thing, 90% of the time he will do it.