Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

37 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

ever get a level 10 title, I might call myself the Essay Queen, or the Greek Church Lady XD 

We had a bottle-feeding puppy at the shop today. Her brother's name is Ziti and for some reason the volunteer with the pup decided she needed a Greek name, so we went through ouzo, baklava, spanakopita, gyro, something long that started with tama (?), and ended up with me suggesting Feta which is now her name. ;) I thought of you with your honey cookies but couldn't remember the name for them.

Guess you'll just have to put your title in your profile when you hit level 10. :)

Puppy toppage, page 740! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

22 minutes ago, Lagie said:

We had a bottle-feeding puppy at the shop today. Her brother's name is Ziti and for some reason the volunteer with the pup decided she needed a Greek name, so we went through ouzo, baklava, spanakopita, gyro, something long that started with tama (?), and ended up with me suggesting Feta which is now her name. ;) I thought of you with your honey cookies but couldn't remember the name for them.

Guess you'll just have to put your title in your profile when you hit level 10. :)

Puppy toppage, page 740! B)

Awh ❤️

The puppy sounds so sweet, Ziti is indeed a Greek inspired name. Feta is super cute for a name! :)

The Greek cookies are called Melomakarona ❤️ A cute name referring to those would be Meli/Mali, meaning honey ❤️ 

I hope I can get to level 10 :) 

@purplehaze I hate to hear that, but I do hope you feel better!

I woke up with a sore throat, and after my shower I thought I'd throw up, but nope! Anxiety hit like a truck instead... I love having a slightly broken brain. Sigh. 

I hope that everyone else is doing alright! ^^ (except @Long_Before_Sunrise 😛 )

2 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

All the characters and both storylines were amazing ❤️ 

good to know! :D 

2 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

I agree, more feels like it doesn't make anything better really.

a  lot of sites that change things up think they're making it better. but about 2 years ago, Ravelry created a huge kerfluffle and accessibility issue when they changed the site up and many people were just unhappy with it.  i've gotten used to it, so i'm all right with it.  but i'm sure the site has lost people due to the changes.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I hope that everyone else is doing alright!

i'm doing pretty good! i'm making a few crochet items for my younger daughter for her birthday.  the party is on monday.  :blink:

Edited by trystan

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I woke up with a sore throat, and after my shower I thought I'd throw up, but nope! Anxiety hit like a truck instead... I love having a slightly broken brain. Sigh. 

Hope you are doing alright too! ❤️ 

Whenever anxiety hits me, I give myself a one hour pause. Just stop everything you are doing, and take that hour to calm down.

And do whatever you want freely with no time pressure.  That and deep slow breathing helps too ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

a  lot of site that change things up think they're making it better. but about 2 years ago, Ravelry created a huge kerfluffle and accessibility issue when they changed the site up and many people were just unhappy with it.  i've gotten used to it, so i'm all right with it.  but i'm sure the site has lost people due to the changes.

I wouldn't really know the difference, there are only a few sites I've been for 10 years+ that have made changes that I stuck around for.

And at the same time, there are others that made changes that caused me to ultimately leave because the enjoyment was gone or the experience was changed too much.

I'm one who can usually deal with change, so long as it is fair change that dosen't cause harm to the overall enjoyment and experience. :) 

11 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

I'm one who can usually deal with change, so long as it is fair change that dosen't cause harm to the overall enjoyment and experience. :) 

this is me too. :) 

so i was collecting another round of new release eggs earlier today. and i kinda remembered i had 7 eggs.  and i really wasn't paying any attention. so i bred my egg for the 20 week challenge.... and not only was it #8 (whew!) but it was the breed that i wanted! woo! :D 

I'm watching a youtube video on Walt Disney's Epcot. It's fascinating. 

*waves and sets out the gamer's breakfast of champions - cold pizza and warm soda*

Hey everyone, hope you're having a good (insert local time of day here)!

Jabbed arm is sore, but otherwise no issues from the booster. Somehow, probably from wrestling the bookshelf flatpacks into the shopping cart, I ended up with a massive bruise on the underside of my other arm - the joys of a predominately Irish/English/Nordic heritage, lol! I don't necessarily have to hit anything hard for a bruise to appear, and since I'm so pale, it always looks way worse than it feels and takes forever to fade.

Three bookshelves built, about half the boxes of books put away so far. Definitely going to need at least one more bookshelf, though. Have to try a different store location, though, the three I bought were the only three of that color at the local store location. And people coming today to give estimates for replacing the windows and re-doing the master bath.

54 minutes ago, catstaff said:

Definitely going to need at least one more bookshelf, though.

One more bookshelf is always needed! XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

The sun is shining!

19 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Woke up feeling icky this morning -- runny nose, headache, ache-all-over. Rapid test negative, but still will not be going to Granddaughter's concert tonight as planned. I called daughter in law to let her know and had a hard time not crying while I was talking to her. The chances to share anything with the GD over the last two years have been so slim and I was really looking forward to this. :(  I can't take a chance with everyone else's health, though. I know it is the right thing to do, but it feels awful!

Aw *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how disappointing that must be :( 

15 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Aww! That stinks @purplehaze but you are making the right decision. 

I am sick with a cold too but I got the 48hr lab test back yesterday saying I am COVID-negative. I was already symptomatic when they took the swab so I am confident it is just a nasty cold. Still, I am masking up so I don't spread it. No one wants what I have right now!

EVERYONE is getting sick round here. I thought I was but it's literally just my allergies.

14 hours ago, Lagie said:

The rain held off today and the shop did well. I was stung by a wasp as I was putting stuff away, though. Ouch. It didn't swell much this time, to my vast relief.

OUCH I'm glad you're ok but that's still no fun

14 hours ago, trystan said:

in other news, now i'm looking for some character names of Big Bads who later joined up with Our Heroes on their quest.  i've got one name. wow. XD 

I will try to assist if I can lol

14 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Zuko

I had the EXACT thought XD

12 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Zuko is a classic badie who changed for the better, his character plot is one that personally spoke to me and my brother.

A "happy" childhood, people having high expectations of you, always compared to someone else, denied parent's love....

I'll stop myself from talking *before I spoil it with spoilers.*

But it is a great watch! Definitely watch the Kyoshi movie too if you can! :) 

Hope everyone is well! ❤️ 

I adore Zuko's story arc, so good!

THERE'S A KYOSHI MOVIE?! 😮 

11 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

My brain is broken too love *hugs* Anxiety sucks.

I'm doing ok, just woke up like an hour an a half ago though lol

Yesterday was fun. I got to see my bestie for a bit and have a coffee date, we looked at a car for me, I had my OBGYN check up (nothing major just my yearly exam to check for cervical cancer since Mom had it and standard stuff), went shopping with my cousin and his girlfriend (we went to the local metaphysical shop and board game/candy store) and then came home and crashed (sleep schedule is now inverted lol)

Today I have to do some light cleaning because Mom is coming over with my brother and Ben is getting Cookie for the week since we;re off. Mom and I are going to see the new Bob's Burgers movie and we're all having dinner as a family. Just gonna relax the rest of the week minus some mild adulting (blood work for my Thyroid follow up in June with the new dr, grocery shopping, cleaning rat cage/cat litter boxes)

My first round of NR's adventured today but we lost so I'll try again in 2 weeks or when round 2 hatchies grow up.

No luck on my 20 weeks lineage thus far,

Mild progress on the Rainbow Connections Lineage

Minimal progress on Cosmic Castaways Lineage

Thanks, everyone. I am feeling better this morning although still stuffy and headachy. I slept a lot of the day yesterday. Repeat rapid test still negative this morning so, whatever it is, it is apparently not Covid. Still very disappointed at having to miss GD's concert last night.

No luck with adventuring so far. No more adults to try with just now. Next ones grow up late enough that I will most likely be asleep so no more attempts today.

And my Chrono/Aeon pairs continue to disappoint me -- one Chrono and one Obidar this morning. :( I did breed all my available Chronos last night in an attempt to change the odds, but I am sure I don't have enough of them to swing the ratios.

We have severe storm warnings and a tornado watch here until 2 p.m. It is cloudy and gloomy but no storms yet.

Edited by purplehaze

Welp, Mom just cancelled on me as well. She is throwing up among other things so she got sent home from work and is going to bed 😕 we're gonna try again Sunday if she's feeling better

Plus side is, I don't have to worry about cleaning the apartment right away then, I can do a little at a time throughout the day

On a happier note, some of test results came back, all negative thus far!

AND, I now have 3 sets of NR's (each set is in a different stage of growth lol) so yay!

3 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I adore Zuko's story arc, so good!

THERE'S A KYOSHI MOVIE?! 😮 

Yes there is a Kyoshi movie! ❤️

I didn't know at first either, until I wanted to watch more Avatar content :) 

And the first thing I found was the Kyoshi movie ^^

3 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Yesterday was fun. I got to see my bestie for a bit and have a coffee date, we looked at a car for me, I had my OBGYN check up (nothing major just my yearly exam to check for cervical cancer since Mom had it and standard stuff), went shopping with my cousin and his girlfriend (we went to the local metaphysical shop and board game/candy store) and then came home and crashed (sleep schedule is now inverted lol)

Today I have to do some light cleaning because Mom is coming over with my brother and Ben is getting Cookie for the week since we;re off. Mom and I are going to see the new Bob's Burgers movie and we're all having dinner as a family. Just gonna relax the rest of the week minus some mild adulting (blood work for my Thyroid follow up in June with the new dr, grocery shopping, cleaning rat cage/cat litter boxes)

My first round of NR's adventured today but we lost so I'll try again in 2 weeks or when round 2 hatchies grow up.

No luck on my 20 weeks lineage thus far,

Mild progress on the Rainbow Connections Lineage

Minimal progress on Cosmic Castaways Lineage

Happy you got to see your bestie! ❤️ That is a amazing progressive day wow. Hope the exam went well,

you cousin and his girlfriend sound like very kind people :) 

What kind of car were you looking for though? Also I hope the sleep schedule gets back on track soon for you :) 

Blood work? Oh that is quiet nerve wrecking, take it slowly one step at a time. 

I am going to breed for the 20 week challenge once I can influence and hatch these last few eggs...

Should have a high chance of getting Anterean since Gold Floret eggs seem to be difficult to get. :) 

You'll have better luck next week I knows it ❤️

Can I see the Rainbow Connections and Cosmic Castaways Lineages?

They sound interesting and I love seeing lineages ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

One more bookshelf is always needed! XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

The sun is shining!

Agreed! More bookshelves the better XD 

*sets some Greek honey cookies onto the table, takes an apple and crossiant with jam*

Thank you Lagie, you always remind me to eat some breakfeast ❤️ 

Sun is shining here too, a nice not humid day with a lovely breeze.

Perfect for the outdoor graduation party later :D 

4 hours ago, catstaff said:

*waves and sets out the gamer's breakfast of champions - cold pizza and warm soda*

Hey everyone, hope you're having a good (insert local time of day here)!

Jabbed arm is sore, but otherwise no issues from the booster. Somehow, probably from wrestling the bookshelf flatpacks into the shopping cart, I ended up with a massive bruise on the underside of my other arm - the joys of a predominately Irish/English/Nordic heritage, lol! I don't necessarily have to hit anything hard for a bruise to appear, and since I'm so pale, it always looks way worse than it feels and takes forever to fade.

Three bookshelves built, about half the boxes of books put away so far. Definitely going to need at least one more bookshelf, though. Have to try a different store location, though, the three I bought were the only three of that color at the local store location. And people coming today to give estimates for replacing the windows and re-doing the master bath.

*takes a slice of pizza and cup of warm soda*

Unironically I actually love warm soda, it's just soda without the fizz and I don't like the fizz anyways XD 

*gives hug* I hope your sore arm feels better soon <#

Think of it this way, it'll be worth it for immunity to covid, and for knowledge of books ❤️ 

Also, can never have too many bookshelves ;) 

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I heard that. Revenge is being plotted. As soon as I break the code on @DragonSpirit009's weapon safe.

Everyone hide your kids! Now! NOW! XD 

13 hours ago, trystan said:

so i was collecting another round of new release eggs earlier today. and i kinda remembered i had 7 eggs.  and i really wasn't paying any attention. so i bred my egg for the 20 week challenge.... and not only was it #8 (whew!) but it was the breed that i wanted! woo! :D 

I cannot wait to become a plat trophy, having 8 eggs must be allot of fun, and relief whenever that happens :D 

46 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks, everyone. I am feeling better this morning although still stuffy and headachy. I slept a lot of the day yesterday. Repeat rapid test still negative this morning so, whatever it is, it is apparently not Covid. Still very disappointed at having to miss GD's concert last night.

No luck with adventuring so far. No more adults to try with just now. Next ones grow up late enough that I will most likely be asleep so no more attempts today.

And my Chrono/Aeon pairs continue to disappoint me -- one Chrono and one Obidar this morning. :( I did breed all my available Chronos last night in an attempt to change the odds, but I am sure I don't have enough of them to swing the ratios.

We have severe storm warnings and a tornado watch here until 2 p.m. It is cloudy and gloomy but no storms yet.

Happy to hear you are doing better ❤️ 

Stuffy and headache sounds like the average flu to me, get plenty of rest and soup and you should be alright :) 

Chamomile and honey and ginger tea will help allot too, and orange juice ^^;

Adventuring is something I won't be doing for the dragons. I want my scroll to have very specific breeds of dragons, outside of the BSA dragons.

My scroll is meant to show the dragons I feel look "angelic" or "heavenly" and the ones from this release that fit that, are Thuderstorm and the Fan.

Still means I get two of the 6 though ^^ Just will have to trade my way for a scourge keeper :) 

Pairs seem to be like that. I am happy if even one pair gives me an egg, you got two! ❤️

Purples kind of help, even then a dragon can still decide to not make an egg or not mate at all.

Tornado watch? I would pack stuff now and be ready to run into the basement. 

Anything important and anything of value, into the basement and hide.

I will be hoping the best for you, play some music/board games to pass the time :) 

30 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Welp, Mom just cancelled on me as well. She is throwing up among other things so she got sent home from work and is going to bed 😕 we're gonna try again Sunday if she's feeling better

Plus side is, I don't have to worry about cleaning the apartment right away then, I can do a little at a time throughout the day

On a happier note, some of test results came back, all negative thus far!

AND, I now have 3 sets of NR's (each set is in a different stage of growth lol) so yay!

Will be hoping your mom feels better *hugs* no fun when stuff gets cancelled, but it dose give you more time to relax ❤️

All negative yay! :) 

3 sets of NR? That is awesome :D 

Skip to here

Good morning CPA! ❤️ 

Or good afternoon, or good noon, or good evening! :) 

*puts Greek honey cookies with Lagies breakfeast stuff too* 

Today is a day I'll be busy making graduation hat cupcake toppers :) 

For my neighbor's son graduation party.. my brother's best friend

They won't be as easy to make as I thought, it seems that dipping chocolate into chocolate makes it melt no matter what! XD 

So I have to be careful in the process of how I do it, everything needs to be room temperature...

Lost a few chocolates in the process of trying to dip them into warmer chocolate, they melted away XD 

Oh well, it'll be worth it :) 

Hope everyone's day is going well ❤️ 

Yes there is a Kyoshi movie! ❤️

Looks like I'll be watching that at some point today then lol

Happy you got to see your bestie! ❤️ That is a amazing progressive day wow. Hope the exam went well,

you cousin and his girlfriend sound like very kind people :) 

What kind of car were you looking for though? Also I hope the sleep schedule gets back on track soon for you :) 

Me too! I love her.

The exam was fine, but caused some discomfort and spotting afterwards (Which, unfortunately, is normal for me)

They really are and they are some of the very few in my family I choose to interact with still

Any car really. I haven't had my own vehicle in like 4 years now and while Ben is willing to share, I would like to be able to go places I need to with out having to ask to borrow it or having a conflicting schedule. My neighbor across the street is selling a bright orange 2004 mazda 6. It looks decent, but they aren't returning messages inquiring about it so *shrugs*

38 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Blood work? Oh that is quiet nerve wrecking, take it slowly one step at a time. 

Blood work is also a regular thing for me for the past few years now as we try to fix my stupid broken thyroid

38 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

I am going to breed for the 20 week challenge once I can influence and hatch these last few eggs...

Should have a high chance of getting Anterean since Gold Floret eggs seem to be difficult to get. :) 

You'll have better luck next week I knows it ❤️

wishing you the best of luck with your 20 week breeding and thank you for the encouragement :3

39 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Can I see the Rainbow Connections and Cosmic Castaways Lineages?

They sound interesting and I love seeing lineages ❤️ 

This is what the Cosmic Castaway lineage will look like when it's finished (am not even CLOSE yet lol)

This is my personal lineage, Rainbow Connections, currently. I'm reversing the colors and genders and spiraling back the opposite way now.

39 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Will be hoping your mom feels better *hugs* no fun when stuff gets cancelled, but it dose give you more time to relax ❤️

Thank you. She's not sure what caused it, it kinda happend out of nowhere all of a sudden

40 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

All negative yay! :)

So far! lol I'm not particularly worried about the standard stuff but the cancer screening always makes me edgy, for obvious reasons

41 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

3 sets of NR? That is awesome :D 

Thanks :3 I have nothing but time right now so as they hatch, I just keep getting new ones lol

50 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Today is a day I'll be busy making graduation hat cupcake toppers :) 

For my neighbor's son graduation party.. my brother's best friend

They won't be as easy to make as I thought, it seems that dipping chocolate into chocolate makes it melt no matter what! XD 

So I have to be careful in the process of how I do it, everything needs to be room temperature...

Lost a few chocolates in the process of trying to dip them into warmer chocolate, they melted away XD 

Oh well, it'll be worth it :) 

Hope everyone's day is going well ❤️ 

Yaya graduation!

O.o whatever it is you're making, it sounds phenomenal!

today has been good so far, thank you :3

48 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Agreed! More bookshelves the better XD 

*takes a slice of pizza and cup of warm soda*

Unironically I actually love warm soda, it's just soda without the fizz and I don't like the fizz anyways XD 

*gives hug* I hope your sore arm feels better soon <#

Think of it this way, it'll be worth it for immunity to covid, and for knowledge of books ❤️ 

Also, can never have too many bookshelves ;) 

Tornado watch? I would pack stuff now and be ready to run into the basement. 

Anything important and anything of value, into the basement and hide.

I will be hoping the best for you, play some music/board games to pass the time :) 

More bookshelves are always better... because if I have more shelves, I can get more books to fill them!

Warm soda can still be fizzy, it just hasn't been in the fridge. But yeah, gamer's breakfast at the cons, after the all-night games... "Anyone got any pizza left? I'm hungry and the breakfast buffet isn't open yet!"

The arms will survive. I think this one hurt less than my second shot, honestly.

Tornado watches just mean that conditions are favorable for tornado-producing storms to form. Keep an eye on the sky/check weather updates frequently, but honestly there's not much to worry about until and unless you actually see a storm moving in, and even then, you really only go for shelter when you hear the words Tornado Warning being said. (Or when you hear the sirens, if you live in an area that gets tornadoes frequently enough to have them.) Have you seen the meme showing the difference between a watch and a warning done with tacos?
NWS Albuquerque no Twitter: "Northern & Central New Mexico: Let's TACO  about the difference between a watch & a warning. 🌮🌮 Kidding aside, a  watch means conditions are favorable for severe weather/flooding

OOOOH, looking like I'm gonna have to set a **** on FIRE today (metaphorically speaking, promise!) if they don't quit messing with my people! (another friend of mine has an adult sibling who is being irrationally hostile and is now a serious concern to my friend and her 13yr old son. We don't endanger the cubs, I will RAGE and the people responsible will suffer)

Oof, that was a lot to read, so please excuse me if I don't do individual replies (it's hard on the phone, scrolling up and down).

It's @Fortune86 who has the arsenal. ;)

@DragonSpirit009 is usually the accomplice. XD

Hope everyone who's sick is feeling better soon. A coworker has gone for a Covid test today so I'm fervently hoping it comes back negative.

I do wish people would

a. Learn to read (What part of a sign that says 'DO NOT MOVE' is so difficult to understand???)

b. Know what a traffic cone means (Lady, you just squashed it, and I need that space for a delivery van. Grrr.)

and c. Control their kids (one of the four she had with her took all the price tags off the stuff she wanted mother to buy. Grrr.).

I have four sets of the new release at various stages, and now I'm trying to grab some additional hooded murklings and fandangos, erm, fanaleas.

7 hours ago, LadyAngeliki said:

I cannot wait to become a plat trophy, having 8 eggs must be a lot of fun, and relief whenever that happens :D 

i usually try to keep a slot or two open, so i guess that subconsciously happened.  

but yeah, it is fun. :D 

6 hours ago, catstaff said:

Have you seen the meme showing the difference between a watch and a warning done with tacos?

okay, that is awesome!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I have four sets of the new release at various stages,

i have three full sets.... but now that two eggs have hatched, i can start in on my 4th set.  

i'm still looking for names for my Scourgekeepers.  i'm also going to go see what's on tvtropes.com! XD 

people are testing my patience today. Cookie's mom had her baby today at 531pm. she informs me directly after that she gave my number to one of cookie's friends and they called back to back while we were out and about and left a voicemail. I do not know these people and she did not ask to give my number out and I am upset about it.

Cookie was also not where we were told she was gonna be for pick up so we had to drive all over the place to get her because no one can communicate EVER in that family.

WARNING: Graphic content behind spoiler i.e injury. proceed with caution if you have a sensitive stomach.

Spoiler

AND Cookie had a two week old injured fingernail (she slammed it in a door) and they didnt remove the nail or bandage it, like WHAT?! 🤬

Happier note, the kittens are officially a year old today.

Edited by IzzyCat91

8 hours ago, catstaff said:

Tornado watches just mean that conditions are favorable for tornado-producing storms to form. Keep an eye on the sky/check weather updates frequently, but honestly there's not much to worry about until and unless you actually see a storm moving in, and even then, you really only go for shelter when you hear the words Tornado Warning being said. (Or when you hear the sirens, if you live in an area that gets tornadoes frequently enough to have them.) Have you seen the meme showing the difference between a watch and a warning done with tacos?
NWS Albuquerque no Twitter: "Northern & Central New Mexico: Let's TACO  about the difference between a watch & a warning. 🌮🌮 Kidding aside, a  watch means conditions are favorable for severe weather/flooding

hehe, love the meme.

bleh, would read more of the thread, but not feeling well; planning on taking a rest.

17 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I heard that. Revenge is being plotted. As soon as I break the code on @DragonSpirit009's weapon safe.

Fight me. 😛 😛 😛 

(ily don't hurt me)

10 hours ago, catstaff said:

you really only go for shelter when you hear the words Tornado Warning being said

By the time you get the warning, you are probably already freaking out if it's near you and you're paying attention.

Then there's the 'Let's go outside and look for it, bring your phone' people

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

By the time you get the warning, you are probably already freaking out if it's near you and you're paying attention.

Then there's the 'Let's go outside and look for it, bring your phone' people

I lived on the fringes of Tornado Alley for three years - had an EF-1 go through about 4 miles away, and an EF-0 hit just about a mile away. Those were the only two times I ever heard the sirens go off outside of the monthly tests... and I have to be honest, I did go outside in hopes of seeing one. I always wanted to go tornado chasing. The sky really did look green with the closer one, but I didn't spot the funnel. A couple of cars got damaged in the grocery store parking lot when shopping carts got tossed around by that EF-0, and a friend who'd been shopping at the time said that everyone in the store took shelter in the walk-in coolers, but there were no injuries or major structural damage from that one.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

The dogs are hyper this morning. We may need to go outside and expend some energy in the puddles.