Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

cold again.

Lagie, i'll take your 68... it's just up to 30 here, and it's almost 1 in the afternoon XD

totally need to see Encanto!

back to stalking the AP.  i have some breeding tonight, i'm almost done one of my seasonal lines... just need that last Winter! argh!

Edited by trystan

i have a number of dragons named for stars and constellations and the like.... i'm going to call the group "Oh My Stars" - the characters in the Becky Chambers' Wayfarer series said that a lot. :D

i've got Antereans, Astaarus, Carinas, Celestials, Elux Lucis, and Nebulas.  any other outer-spacy dragons that might go in there?

Edited by trystan

@trystan maybe Elux Lucis. They mimic the northern lights by reflecting moonlight and starlight.

Edited by BringsTheSnow

If you are including Lunar affinity then Lunar Heralds. 

Stratos dragons are not at all star/celestial related but fit the general theme. They are basically sky whales so...

I had a guinea pig wake me up this morning. lol. I wouldn't get up, so my friend grabbed my guinea pig to annoy me to wake up. It was great. What a wonderful way to wake. 

Also... This is random, but @trystan Nebulas are the only spacey dragons I can think of. And I see that they're already on your list. lol

thanks asymdoll! i get woken up by cats every morning. XD

BringsTheSnow - i thought about the Lunar Heralds..... i'm still thinking. :)

i'll have to reread the Stratos description.  i don't think i got an "outer space" vibe from them.

this is my group so far: https://dragcave.net/group/188297

Edited by trystan

5 hours ago, trystan said:

any other outer-spacy dragons that might go in there?

Space Chickens!

*sneezes* 

I sm definitely allergic to this house. I'm out west last minute just for the night. The towels make me sneeze (laundry soap...). The dish soap makes me sneeze (a supposedly 'natural' kind, too). And the remnants of incense sticks is also a trigger. This is likely the last chance I'll have to stay with Clover, though, before she moves to England next month, so I wasn't going to say no.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Space Chickens!

XD 

wow, that house is full of allergens.  but yes, spend time with your furry friend before she moves.  can we see a pic of Clover?

Oh my goodness! That's a lot of allergens! Is Clover a cat or a dog? 

*sneezes*

Allegra...

Clover's a dog! ;)

Screenshot_20220131-213045.thumb.jpg.c821e4a01f4622dbf944e7f05e559835.jpg

She was fostered with her several puppies at Potcake Puppy Palace, and sweetheart that she is, she allowed an additional litter of pups from my shelter to nurse with hers for about two weeks before she kicked them all out.

This photo's from Nov 6, 2020. The big pups in front are hers. The smaller ones nursing aren't; they were brought to her after being left at the shelter.

Screenshot_20220131-213506.thumb.jpg.f90da9bbe409f0378dde7b254e46150e.jpg

The people she lives with now were 'fostering' but they've fallen in love and want to keep her.

However, they live in a condo complex that has a weight limit on dogs, and Clover's over the limit. So... they bought a house in England near family. She'll live with the others half the year, then with this couple when they go to the England house. There's true love for you!

She's come such a long way with these people. When she first arrived, she had this long-suffering hang-dog expression and a gimpy back leg. Now she walks up to people, wagging her tail, and hardly limps at all. I really hope she settles in well in England. She deserves an awesome life.

In other dog news, the puppy that I found in my shop yard a couple of weeks ago 'flew herself' in a private jet to Georgia where she's now happily romping in the woods at her next foster home.

Meet Salsa:

273155866_10160769311299369_4095202444458766261_n.thumb.jpg.dfa220866c8198557512eb09b025e312.jpg

(She's not really flying the plane, but you knew that, right?)

that's awesome about Clover!

awww, Salsa's cute too!  (nah, i really thought she was flying!) XD 

17 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Hey @IzzyCat91, I found this in the AP and the code made me think of you. (lZZ8i) The first letter is an L not an I, but still!

Aw that's so cute! Thank you that made me smile :3

@trystan Bleeding Moon maybe? Moonglow and Sunbeam Drakes?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

*sneezes*

Oh, I'm so tired of this sneezing. Sorry, Clover.

It's a titch warmer this morning.

19 hours ago, trystan said:

thanks asymdoll! i get woken up by cats every morning. XD

BringsTheSnow - i thought about the Lunar Heralds..... i'm still thinking. :)

i'll have to reread the Stratos description.  i don't think i got an "outer space" vibe from them.

this is my group so far: https://dragcave.net/group/188297

Aeria Gloris? This is part of their description, which says they might be related to something alien :blink::

The Aeria Gloris are an unusual-looking breed. With six glowing eyes, a ring of crystals that orbits around the dragon’s neck, and seven sets of short wings lining their body, these dragons are thought to be related to something primordial, perhaps even alien. Regardless, Aeria Gloris Dragons are graceful and gifted with potent magic that allows them to manipulate space almost instinctively.

Dunno what you will think. Seems similar to the Antereans' alien connection.

Good morning CPA. Aside from it still being cold and miserable not a lot has changed for me. We are 3 weeks to my wedding today and I just got my wedding band in the mail. It fits! My fiancé's is just a hair too big however. It is close enough he might still wear it for the wedding day if we can't get one in the right size in time. 

3 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

@trystan Bleeding Moon maybe? Moonglow and Sunbeam Drakes?

hm. not really the Bleeding Moon.  if i include Moonglow and Sunbeam, i'd need to include Lunar Heralds and Sunrise, Sunset, Risensong, Setsongs.... too clunky now, i think XD

but thanks for the suggestions! :D

27 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Aeria Gloris? This is part of their description, which says they might be related to something alien :blink:

oooh yeah, those might work too, thanks! :D

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

*sneezes*

bless you *sends allergy meds*

cold here again.  supposed to be close to 50F on thursday though!  and raining.  and more rain through the weekend.

stalking the AP again, as usual.

my Fall x Equinox breeding gave me Equinoxes. ugh. i want Winters. *sigh* silly lineage.  if i don't get Winters, i'll have to put this on hold until next Winter Solstice. *sigh*  and Kalona killed the egg he bit yesterday, silly Vampire.  i had one dead egg clear my scroll, and now there's another one in its place! XD

We're due for 1-6 inches of snow between Wednesday and Thursday and a ton of Rain and Ice 😕 joyful. But at least ben and I aren't working either of those days so we'll hunker down and wait it out. We have plenty of supplies here right now since I JUST did the shopping so we should be fine barring any unforeseen circumstances.

I am over winter lol.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Gods I'm so sick of coughing. I'm going to go insane. 

*sends Buckley's*

Now that I'm home, the sneezing has stopped so it was definitely something at Clover's house.

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Gods I'm so sick of coughing. I'm going to go insane. 

Oh, I hope it gets better soon.

39 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Now that I'm home, the sneezing has stopped

Glad to hear that. Allergies are no fun.

Have to take my son-in-law for a minor surgical procedure tomorrow and will have a couple of hours to kill. I might have to go shopping! XD There are some good stores in the area we will be going to. Sadly, I am not a person who really enjoys shopping.