Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

my green critters. LOL.

i'll find a list on the wiki. ;) 

see, i'm weird - i like to have names in mind before i get the dragons.   that way everyone gets a name, and i don't get behind naming. XD 

Siyats and mislets and bolts. Oh my. And duotones, and certain seasonals, but not at this time of year. Leetle trees, too, but I doubt they count for the raffle.

hmm... maybe.

i like the AP.  incuhatchable eggs. XD 

and i already have my Leetle, so i can't get another one 🤷‍♀️

Oh my, @Lagie, I'm sorry you had such a stressful day, but glad you found the sweatshirt without having to resort to dumpster diving. Hope your thumb feels better.

I haven't even thought about raffle requirements, yet. It seems I have raised one of the required dragons without meaning to, so that is good. XD It's only been a few days.

I am really glad that Secret Santa is winding down! I spent nearly 3 hours tonight selecting raffle winners with random name picker and then sending out PMs to everyone. My brain is very tired from trying to keep it all straight and send the right links to the right people! :rolleyes: And my fingers are tired from sending all those messages. There were alot of winners!

*holds up sign protesting Winter Storm Landon*

Tonight the fan is on. Tomorrow night, the heater will be on.

@Long_Before_Sunrise geez, sounds intense

Thanks everyone for the encouragement!

13 hours ago, galleri said:

Could you hire someone to clean it?

I did hear advertisements of companies that get rid of "junk" which I could use except I need to sort through everything to even know what I want and don't want.

I have a hoarding problem...

Edited by WaterScorpion
added more content

*Cross posted in Dc Community Board*

Would anyone like an aqualis egg from my Rainbow Connections lineage? I needed it to be an Azure Glacewing, but was not lucky:

VtF6X

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

And my fingers are tired from sending all those messages. There were alot of winners!

You did an amazing job with Secret Santa! I know everyone enjoyed it! (I still keep reflex clicking gemshards from sharing them there. XD )

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

A wee bit warmer this morning and another sunny day!

8 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*holds up sign protesting Winter Storm Landon*

Tonight the fan is on. Tomorrow night, the heater will be on.

They name the winter storms now? :blink:

Good Morning CPA!

*grabs the toast and jam* 

The Secret Santa raffle prize I received was super lovely. Thank you :)  You did great with it @purplehaze!  

8 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

*Cross posted in Dc Community Board*

Would anyone like an aqualis egg from my Rainbow Connections lineage? I needed it to be an Azure Glacewing, but was not lucky:

VtF6X

I will grab it from you. :) Thank you in advance! 

So it started raining too early to even try to get the grill going. So it was nachos night instead. Daughter had a baked potato. 

Super cloudy day today, but a lovely 60 degrees. :)

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

They name the winter storms now? :blink:

Yep! The last one was named after me! Izzy!

1 hour ago, galleri said:

I will grab it from you. :) Thank you in advance! 

😬 I am sorry friend, it is gone :( But I will happily breed another one for you if you would like! Or even offspring from my final pair when I get there (will be Azure Glacewing x Galvanic parents)

9 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Yep! The last one was named after me! Izzy!

😬 I am sorry friend, it is gone :( But I will happily breed another one for you if you would like! Or even offspring from my final pair when I get there (will be Azure Glacewing x Galvanic parents)

No need to do that! I was trying to help you take it off your hands :)

It gave me the chance to now grab two eggs that pippyspot dropped on discord :P

Edited by galleri

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

They name the winter storms now? :blink:

they do on the weather channel, have been for years.

but it never caught on anywhere else.  winter storms are a dime-a-dozen around here, so 🤷‍♀️

so my random nebula i got from the AP turned out to be a female....and i only had one blue and one red.... so i didn't freeze her for my Dragon Index. *goes back to stalking the AP*

19 minutes ago, galleri said:

No need to do that! I was trying to help you take it off your hands :)

It gave me the chance to now grab two eggs that pippyspot dropped on discord :P

Ah gotcha, well thank you anyway! Good luck with your eggs :3

....and i got another Nebula, this one precogs male... so i can use him for my lil' Dragon Index :)

13 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Ah gotcha, well thank you anyway! Good luck with your eggs :3

Thanks. My luck I just egg locked myself and she drops Bronze Shimmers now. 😭

I got pokemon legends arecus yesterday, but i am not playing it until tomorrow, so i can stay focused today. This is very hard.

5 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

I got pokemon legends arecus yesterday, but i am not playing it until tomorrow, so i can stay focused today. This is very hard.

Good luck with avoiding temptation! XD

For a Thursday, the shop was busy, but the universe kind of listened and we were not swamped with donations, giving us a chance to sort and price from the backlog.

On an unrelated subject:

Screenshot_20220203-171939.thumb.jpg.b7e14cb4a0c7d087056bb1614aab47ba.jpg

Edited by Lagie

Just now, Lagie said:

For a Thursday, the shop was busy, but the universe kind of listened and we were not swamped with donations, giving us a chance to sort and price from the backlog.

Nice you got a chance to catch your breath a bit!

7 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

i am not playing it until tomorrow, so i can stay focused today. This is very hard.

Good luck staying focused on what you need to today!

5 hours ago, galleri said:

My luck I just egg locked myself and she drops Bronze Shimmers now. 😭

Don'cha know the good stuff only ever comes along when you are egg-locked. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Don'cha know the good stuff only ever comes along when you are egg-locked. :rolleyes:

True facts.

Well, I was off Wednesday/Thursday but got a text alert that they closed the plant Thursday due to inclement weather, so hopefully they close us down today too because currently, I am almost snowed into my apartment lol. If not I may just be calling myself off cuz nah, I ain't going out there! (plus, I may have thrown my sleep schedule off and idk if I will be awake to go anyway lol)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Sunny! Chilly at the moment but the sun will warm things up.

I put some plant pots and plants outside my house and I've messed up the jumping patterns of the cats who jump on my a/c. They get up fine, but the downward landing area is now blocked. Jenny looked most confused this morning trying to figure out where to get down.

I spent an hour digging us and our neighbors out of the snow. Now I'm going to bed....and it has started snowing again. I really hope they cancel work today.

Winter precipitation missed here. Still got an icy breeze and dampness.

sidewalks weren't icy since the maintenance man preemptively salted, just deep snow (I'm 5'2 and it came almost to my knees O.o ) and it's not very cold out, I just dont wanna be out in it...at all.

From what I hear, the roads aren't great, but my county and my job's county are only at level 2 advisory, so we have to go in unless the company sends out a text to everyone saying not to 😕

Fingers crossed they will decide against making us come in today. 

On that note, I'm going to bed in case they DO make us come in today.