Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Woke up to nothing at all. Except cold. It's cold out there... Brr....

It's cold... for here. And the surest sign of it being cold? The tourists are bundled up! XD

15 minutes ago, Lagie said:

And the surest sign of it being cold? The tourists are bundled up! XD

Ah, now that is cold! XD

I saw someone out yesterday here in short-sleeved T and shorts! In 20 degree weather! Brrrr!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

It's cold... for here. And the surest sign of it being cold? The tourists are bundled up! XD

that'll do it.

my uncle and family lived in Florida for a long time.  he i remember him mentioning that tourists would still be swimming in the winter time sometimes down there (and that's how you knew they were tourists)..... this was also the guy that said when it got below 60 it was "freezing." XD 

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I saw someone out yesterday here in short-sleeved T and shorts! In 20 degree weather! Brrrr!

brrr.  🥶 wtf?

1 hour ago, trystan said:

my uncle and family lived in Florida for a long time.  he i remember him mentioning that tourists would still be swimming in the winter time sometimes down there (and that's how you knew they were tourists)..... this was also the guy that said when it got below 60 it was "freezing." XD 

Yup. That's it exactly. We sold nearly every sweater, sweatshirt, and jacket that we had today.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Brrr! My brother did that on a recent trip to the UK, was outside in shorts, t-shirt and barefoot while all the locals were freezing.

I've put extra towels out for the cats. Hope that helps them stay warm!

Oh noes!!! The carpy music from the nearby restaurant is back. And I can hear it even with all my windows closed for the cold. (They must be freezing - we're still on outdoor dining only.)

Edited by Lagie
Urgh, music...

43 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yup. That's it exactly. We sold nearly every sweater, sweatshirt, and jacket that we had today.

oh wow! 

43 minutes ago, Lagie said:

My brother did that on a recent trip to the UK, was outside in shorts, t-shirt and barefoot while all the locals were freezing.

tee hee that's kinda funny XD 

44 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The carpy music from the nearby restaurant is back. And I can hear it even with all my windows closed for the cold. (They must be freezing - we're still on outdoor dining only.)

ugh, that's annoying......

i'm stalking the AP every so often.  just looking for ... whatever.  a vampire.  maybe a paper? LOL, i'm funny. XD 

I'm back on the hunt for Ameralds. But.... I found one, and of course, I didn't have room. Sigh. 

I have to wait. I grabbed it thinking it was something I needed. I'm not bright. 

All of you with snow! It was bitter cold here last night.  It is pretty cold today too. Lol But it is rare to see snow in my area. It happens though. When it does.... No one has a clue how to drive in it and the roads don't get salted/sanded like they were done when I lived out in Colorado. 

sounds like it's CB - i'm sure someone would be.  i usually give myself a time limit - if it's not gone in X minutes or hours, i drop it to the AP.  i also usually offer my freebies on a discord or three XD 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

*adds hot chocolate to the spread*

Yup. Still cold here, though I wasn't as freezing when I got up as I expected to be.