Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

But my vampires need to figure out how to make eggs into vampire eggs. Silly things.

maybe my vamps and your vamps need to go to a seminar of some kind..... XD 

It would just be nice to have a vampire figure out how to bite properly. Silly dragons. 

46 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Yeah. I know. I just... I dunno. Maybe I'll let Neglecteds go. But my vampires need to figure out how to make eggs into vampire eggs. Silly things. 

I only have one because of Secret Santa. I don't know how to make them and from the sounds of it, it's a struggle, so I never tried. But don't lose hope, if you want one, I'm sure one day we'll get you one. Who knows, maybe next Holiday Season, Santa will bless your scroll. :3

Edit: I think I found an indigo dragon that fits beautifully! Azure Glacewing!! Question is...how hard will it be to obtain and breed? (I only need to breed 1 azure egg from it tho...) TO THE RESEARCH!! *scurries off to Wiki* (Mock Up with Azure Glacewing)

Edited by IzzyCat91

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunny and bright. I have a strong team today so hopefully we'll get lots of stuff sorted and priced.

54 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I have a strong team today so hopefully we'll get lots of stuff sorted and priced.

Hopefully. Yay for good help! :)

Good morning, CPA!

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

Hopefully. Yay for good help! :)

Good help makes the day go so much more smoothly!

10 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

It would just be nice to have a vampire figure out how to bite properly. Silly dragons. 

it's really an RNG - random number generator - with three options - keep the egg, repulse the egg, kill the egg.  it always seems to like the "kill the egg" every time my vamps bite.  something's gotta give. ;)

10 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I only have one because of Secret Santa. I don't know how to make them and from the sounds of it, it's a struggle, so I never tried.

now that you have one, on that vampire's Actions page, there's the Bite option.

making vamps is slow going, because i have certain vamps that i want to bite the egg, and they can only bite every 31 days.  so... slow cool-down.

and i just like whining/whinging about it.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

I have a strong team today so hopefully we'll get lots of stuff sorted and priced.

woo hoo! yaay! :D

10 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Mock Up with Azure Glacewing

oooh pretty lineage!

3 hours ago, trystan said:

now that you have one, on that vampire's Actions page, there's the Bite option.

making vamps is slow going, because i have certain vamps that i want to bite the egg, and they can only bite every 31 days.  so... slow cool-down.

and i just like whining/whinging about it.

oooh pretty lineage!

Oh, no I meant Neglecteds/Zombies. I know how to make Vamps lol

Thank you! I LOVE Rainbow everything so naturally I HAD to make a lineage lol I wanted to start with something simple, but after this I may try a different design like an even gen or spiral.

19 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Thank you! I LOVE Rainbow everything so naturally I HAD to make a lineage lol I wanted to start with something simple, but after this I may try a different design like an even gen or spiral.

Some of the rainbow dragons I have collected are in this group. A few of them were my creation, some were a group project and some were ones I have gotten from the AP or other breeders. I haven't done one in awhile. Maybe I should start another. ;)

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Some of the rainbow dragons I have collected are in this group. A few of them were my creation, some were a group project and some were ones I have gotten from the AP or other breeders. I haven't done one in awhile. Maybe I should start another. ;)

I love them! and has given me some great ideas! Thank you for sharing :3

59 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Oh, no I meant Neglecteds/Zombies. I know how to make Vamps lol

lol my bad.

if i had plans to make a Neglected/Zombie dragon, i know there's threads here on the forum, and i'm on a few discord servers that if i asked, i'd get all the little details from there.

but i have no plans, so it's all good.

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Thank you! I LOVE Rainbow everything so naturally I HAD to make a lineage lol

you're welcome!  and of course :D 

40 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Some of the rainbow dragons I have collected are in this group.

i clicked on a few.... pretty!

Good morning CPA! I'm taking over the breakfast spead for @Lagie this morning. XD

*sets out coffee, tea, hot cocoa, toast with jam, waffles, and pancakes*

I went out to walk the dog at 6:45 a.m. and it was 15 degrees F! Way too cold!!!

In other news, my fiancé and I went out on a date last night since it is 3 years to the day we met. Got to dress up and have a lovely dinner together. Restaurant was practically empty since it was late on a Wednesday night which means low COVID risk. 

It is also 26 days until our wedding. Oh boy!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Ooh, pancakes! *takes a stack and douses them with butter and maple syrup* Thanks!

Good morning, CPA! B)

I change houses today, heading back home. Ollie will be happy to have his mum back, and I look forward to seeing my cats.

On 1/25/2022 at 8:42 PM, AsymDoll13 said:

So... soon I'll either have a dead egg or a neglected egg. 

I'm nervous. 

And as an edit, it did not work out. Sigh. Never trying that again. 

Literally spent the last two weeks and 4 eggs trying to get a neglected for my secret Santa giftee. None worked ....and I gave up lol

Good Morning, CPA!

Cold here this morning, too. In the teens overnight.

Glad you had a chance to have such a nice date, @BringsTheSnow. :)

oooh date night, sounds like fun, @BringsTheSnow.  i need to look in earnest for things like comedy clubs and things that hubby and i could go to.  i had the idea back at the end of 2019... hadn't gotten around to looking into what was near us until.... well, i didn't, cause everything shut down a few months later.  most nights, hubby sits on the couch, plays on his phone and watches tv.  i sit at my table, on my laptop, playing with my yarn, and most nights i watch tv with him.  since i do have shows on live tv, a few nights a week i'll watch my stuff on our other tv. but other that that, we really don't go anywhere, and i want to fix that.

@Lagie - kitties!! i have a few of those XD

@galleri - sorry a neglected didn't work out for you

CPA  thread people! First I should have said hello! 

I hope you do not mind me joining in here? :)

@trystan it is ok. At least I tried and that is what counts for me. 

3 hours ago, galleri said:

CPA  thread people! First I should have said hello! 

I hope you do not mind me joining in here? :)

@trystan it is ok. At least I tried and that is what counts for me. 

Welcome! :)

It's raining! Really heavily. Which sucks as I will have to be driving home in it soon.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

It's raining! Really heavily. Which sucks as I will have to be driving home in it soon.

That does suck. I hate driving in rain.

Welcome, @galleri!

Thankfully, it stopped just before I set off but it had left multiple large puddles behind (and puddles, wet, and night make for tricky driving! Esp. with the wonky eye I've had all day (whatever drops the vet put in it at 11 a.m. made it dilate and it hasn't yet gone back to normal. And no, they weren't animal drops! They were for people.) ).

Nice to be home. The cats were happy to see me!