Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Morning Lagie. It's 14 degrees and lightly snowing here. Supposedly it's gonna stop here soon (I am hoping the roads are good later this evening, we have reservations at a fancy steakhouse for dinner to belatedly celebrate my partner's birthday since we had to work his actual birthday 😕 )

*devours a plate of Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Then slowly sips on hot chocolate*

@IzzyCat91 I hope things work out and you can make it to your reservation! 

Heard last night that the Ocean City area got 12 inches of snow! That is the storm that went east of us. Hit New England pretty hard, too, but fortunately we dodged the bullet. It is cold here, though. Fourteen degrees F here this morning with wind chills near zero. Brrrr! I was going to wimp out and go to church virtually, but decided to bundle up and go in person. The roads are totally clear.

cold here too.... i haven't been out, but hubby had to go out and pick up a prescription....and he's washing his car.  if our street is any indication, all the roads are fine too.  back to work tomorrow.

came up with some fun names for some Antarean dragons, which i usually see all over the AP.  and today? SKYSILKS. *sigh*

Skysilks! By the dozen. But they mostly seem to have pretty lineages if anyone cares.

31 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Skysilks! By the dozen. But they mostly seem to have pretty lineages if anyone cares.

By the hundreds, we missed a mass breeding call, I guess, but it's not lowering the AP time by much.

2 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

By the hundreds, we missed a mass breeding call, I guess, but it's not lowering the AP time by much.

I bred a bunch of my Z dragons and some BSAs to try to help get those times down.

I did pick up one Skysilk egg from the bunch. It was a pretty checker. But I'm not a big Skysilk fan.

I need trystan to cast Mom Stare on some of my hatchlings that are stubbornly not gendering.

*stares at LongBeforeSunrise's hatchies*

gender, little ones.... you should have done that yesterday!

*adds her glare*

Still cold. 

I spent three hours sorting books, barely made a dent. And while I was doing it, this arrived:

Screenshot_20220130-181559.thumb.jpg.cf30502138ca9eb7f46ab5ad9e4dada9.jpg

I have no room for more donations! *wails*

Sorry, Lagie, but the Bahamas are a bit too far away for me to come and snoop through help you sort. 

Yes, good. The hatchies buckled under the pressure of the Mom Stare. Thanks.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Lagie: I love books!!! 

Nicely warmed back up here today. Of course it is the day I wore pants for once and sweated 🙄

I swear that I had some Aeon dragons... Where the heck did I put them? 

Just finished a great D&D session! We lost track of time we were having such fun. Our group meets up every other Sunday after they get off work. 

14 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I hope things work out and you can make it to your reservation! 

We did and we had a very lovely time. I am so full I could burst AND we have leftovers! Roads are fine but it is COLD (18 plus wind, brrrrr)

7 hours ago, trystan said:

eh, i'm good with skysilks, i have a few, good enough XD 

I got a Z one from the wall today!

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

I spent three hours sorting books, barely made a dent. And while I was doing it, this arrived:

Hide contents

Screenshot_20220130-181559.thumb.jpg.cf30502138ca9eb7f46ab5ad9e4dada9.jpg

I have no room for more donations! *wails*

*Pats Mama Lagie* I would help but I am in Ohio lol

9 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I kept having that problem so I made groups for everything I had been custom sorting and just decided to breed sort with the option to keep eggs and hatchis up top. I was getting soooo frustrated looking for things lol

Just now, BringsTheSnow said:

Just finished a great D&D session! We lost track of time we were having such fun. Our group meets up every other Sunday after they get off work. 

That's awesome! I miss D&D.

oh wow, Skysilks are STILL dominating the AP O.o

and I just grabbed a second Z coded one if anyone wants/needs it.

28 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

and I just grabbed a second Z coded one if anyone wants/needs it.

Yes please 👀. You can PM me with details.

1 hour ago, WaterScorpion said:

o,o

man, I got encanto stuck in my head. need to watch the movie again...

SAME I have been singing it for WEEKS now and I've only seen the movie twice! The songs are so good and SO catchy!

8 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Fo a temp sort by breed from the dropdown menu at the right. The aeons will be first!

8 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Sounds like a good time!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I can't even offer you guys warm weather if you come and help. It's still cold here (68 inside is not normal for Nassau!).

Good morning, CPA!

Bundled up and went walking with my friends again this morning. Cold, but no wind. The trail was snow-covered most of the way because a lot of it is in shade. There were some dry spots in sunny areas, but there was also some ice in transitional areas. So the going was slower than usual. We all had good boots on, though, so managed okay.

Well, all those Skysilk dragons did do the job of bringing down the times on the AP. The eggs there are incuhatchable again.