Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

it's always nice to be home.  some of my cats greet me when i come home from work. :D 

So my friend wants to join on the forums and is curious if they would be able to sell/create art and give it away. I'm not sure where it would be that they'd need to look. lol

7 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

So my friend wants to join on the forums and is curious if they would be able to sell/create art and give it away. I'm not sure where it would be that they'd need to look. lol

Definitely create. Giving away is fine. No selling. Not sure about trading. Original Works would be the place to start an art thread.

2 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Am over this fricking nails. my feet hurt so bad lol

What have you done to your toenails? :blink:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Nice to be home but the barking dog at 3 a.m. was kind of annoying. :P

I need to ask the vet what he put in my eye as it hasn't readjusted yet.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

What have you done to your toenails? :blink:

I have suffered with recurring ingrown toenails since like the 5th grade. They've done 2 removals to try and keep them from growing back, but it didn't work either time, so I learned to take of them by myself...but occasionally they get really bad and I need help. I had an appointment Tuesday but they told me that the nurse practitioner couldn't remove them so I have to wait for my dr to come back to the office on the 10th to do it. They hurt really bad because, since I work 12 hrs in sweaty boots, they have become infected (I am on antibiotics and doing salt soaks, so I'm ok, promise) I will live, but is not comfy. AND my eczema has decided to break out on my feet at the same time too lol so am sore AND itchy lol.

Ouch. That does sound painful. (I remember seeing the post about the appt. Didn't realize that's what it was for.) Hope the soaks help!

4 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I have suffered with recurring ingrown toenails since like the 5th grade. They've done 2 removals to try and keep them from growing back, but it didn't work either time, so I learned to take of them by myself...but occasionally they get really bad and I need help. I had an appointment Tuesday but they told me that the nurse practitioner couldn't remove them so I have to wait for my dr to come back to the office on the 10th to do it. They hurt really bad because, since I work 12 hrs in sweaty boots, they have become infected (I am on antibiotics and doing salt soaks, so I'm ok, promise) I will live, but is not comfy. AND my eczema has decided to break out on my feet at the same time too lol so am sore AND itchy lol.

Oh my gosh, I have had issues with ingrown toenails too. It is horrible!!  The last time they did one of my toes (3 months back) I ended up with some PTSD over it. :(  I feel for you! This always ranks up there along the lines of a tooth infection, I am never sure which is worse to this day. 

Good morning CPA!  Thank you for all the welcomes :)

Nothing exciting going on today except for work. I probably should do some grocery shopping.  (Not overly excited about doing that lol)

56 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I need to ask the vet what he put in my eye as it hasn't readjusted yet.

Really. And may I ask why he was putting drops in your eye in the first place?

Good morning, CPA. Bitter cold here this morning and still supposed to get some snow this afternoon, although it seems the bulk of it will go east of us along the coast.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Really. And may I ask why he was putting drops in your eye in the first place?

I asked if he had human eye drops as I had something in my eye. Turns out he did, but not the innocuous kind I had meant. :rolleyes: (I think that post was on the previous page. )

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Bitter cold

We're expecting the edges of that front tomorrow. Brrr.

so. i was supposed to have my regular every-six-month dentist appointment, teeth cleaning, regular stuff.  the dentist is less than 10 minutes from my inlaws, so not so bad, right? my inlaws are about an hour away, so is the dentist. XD i wake up this morning and it's snowing.  the pre-show for tonight. goodie.  so i reschedule my appointment for march. XD 

i did get caught up on my tv watching, i had a few shows in the catch-up queue. :) 

might end up calling out of work tomorrow, depending on the snow.  but for now, my mindset is "plan to go in," that way if it turns out we get nothing, i won't be quite as annoyed XD 

We had a bit of wet snow a few hours ago, which seems to have stopped. It never did stick. It is supposed to snow again overnight and give us several inches, but not a major accumulation. We shall see. I have nowhere to go this weekend except church and I can do that virtually if needed.

Stay safe and warm!

The wind has picked up slightly here.

27 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Would someone hold my Floret Egg for me so I can Earthquake?

I can if you still need it.

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Chilly outside here. We have a few small flurries, but that's about it. 

We just got about an inch of snow. It isn't sticking to the road, just the sidewalks, cars, and everything else.

we have a little bit of snow - on most surfaces out there, cars, sidewalk.... i can see the grass through the snow, but since it's still snowing, i'm sure i won't see the grass after a little longer. XD 

We had a few flurries, and they're not supposed to stick as far as I know. 

i got a covid test today, due to being a close contact X[. Staying at home with family and cat.

29 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

i got a covid test today, due to being a close contact X[. Staying at home with family and cat.

Hope it's negative!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Windy and cool here. I'm going in to work early to hang out with my critters.

snow! i stayed home today.  heh.

the manager on duty (MOD) called and left a message a little after 9, she sounded sooooo optimistic, asking me if i could come in at 10 instead of 11.  otherwise, she'd see me at 11.  i called back a little before 10 and told the MOD that i wasn't coming in because of the wonderful snowy weather we were having.  she said that the people who were scheduled in at 5 and 7 made it in.... (with the unspoken question of "why can't you make it in?") i told her it was snowing and i didn't trust the roads (or something like that) and the next time i'd be there was my next scheduled day in (which is friday XD)

further confirmation that the store doesn't care about their employees and driving in the snow.

huuby went to do his volunteer thing at petsmart, and he texted when he got there - the roads are snow covered, but if you take your time, you can get to where you're going eventually XD silly man left his wallet at home again. *sigh*

We got less than 2 inches of the white stuff here. In spite of it being quite cold, the sun has been melting it on streets and sidewalks. And the air is so extremely dry that it is evaporating very quickly, so should leave less black ice. I think the Eastern Shore did not fare so well. They were showing near-blizzard conditions in Ocean City on the local news last night.