Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

30 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Duggar recipe?

? it's from allrecipes, by a guy named "barryzimm" (but i've tweaked it a little bit).... and i'd imagine all tatertot casseroles have their similarities (tater tots) and differences (everything else) XD 

Edited by trystan

1 hour ago, trystan said:

thanks!

in a rare move, i took a nap, shortly after i posted that.... so i haven't done any hunting yet.  i slept for about an hour and wanted to stay in bed (this is normal), but the cats needed dinner and i needed to make our dinner as well.  the tater-tot casserole is in the oven now. :) 

I know the feel. would rather stay in bed but need to get up to eat. I really want to nap now, but I should probably do laundry.....

31 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

I know the feel. would rather stay in bed but need to get up to eat. I really want to nap now, but I should probably do laundry.....

see, i don't usually want to get out of bed.  it's warm and cozy.  and sometimes there's cats on it too.

Started some laundry, did that, stayed quiet most of the day. This covid is trying to make me tired. I won't let it win!

(Still no test result. Sigh)

That's a long wait for results. Ours here don't take that long.

I did laundry today, too.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I did laundry today, too.

Me, too! I thought Monday was supposed to be laundry day. XD

hurray laundry day

@trystan haha, I know the feels. I don't have cats but I did sleep with one once (was sleeping over at a friend's house)

I'm surprised I didn't take a nap today. Should go to sleep soon....

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Me, too! I thought Monday was supposed to be laundry day. XD

:P

It was sunny yesterday. Today's more cloudy. My shorts get line-dried. ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sleepy...

5 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

haha, I know the feels. I don't have cats but I did sleep with one once (was sleeping over at a friend's house)

the problem is when there's more than one cat, and they're on either side of you can you can't move.... XD

laundry day is....whenever i'm running out of clothes! XD

cold today, but not as cold as it has been, nor how cold as it might be in the next few days.  there's another storm brewing, and we might get snow friday night into saturday.  but of course, it's only monday.  the storm track will most likely change before it gets here. XD

55 minutes ago, trystan said:

laundry day is....whenever i'm running out of clothes! XD

For me it is when hubby is running out of masks! He only has a few that he will wear.

56 minutes ago, trystan said:

cold today, but not as cold as it has been, nor how cold as it might be in the next few days.  there's another storm brewing, and we might get snow friday night into saturday.  but of course, it's only monday.  the storm track will most likely change before it gets here. XD

They were threatening us with snow last night into this morning, but it didn't happen. I don't put much faith in their storm trackers -- especially not a week out!

We are up to 37 right now. It was much colder when I went out walking with my friends at 9 a.m. but it didn't feel too bad because there was no wind. It is bright and sunny.

7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I don't put much faith in their storm trackers -- especially not a week out!

nope, i don't either.  last week they said we might have had a nor'easter this past weekend, so.....  also yet another reason i call the "forecast" a "suggestion"! XD

The 'suggestion' for next weekend hete is a colder cold front than the previous cold front. Brrr.

IMG-20220124-WA0013.thumb.jpg.f1057ec32dddcb0f9a76ee78844be74e.jpg

Ugh! Somebody just view-bombed my scroll. All my hatchies gained over 1000 views in the last few hours since I looked last, and they are all sick. The only egg I had got 800 views and while it is not sick, yet, I have hidden it, too. So all my babies are shrouded in fog, my scroll is hidden, and I have removed my name from my dragons' pages. I really hate having to do that, but hopefully it is just temporary. Not sure what I did to trigger it.

Guys~ Got my test results back and...

After almost two years of avoiding it, 'Rona found me. 

25 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I guess that isn't a surprising result, considering that your friend's father tested positive, but I'm sorry to hear. Was your friend's test positive, too?

Hope you will feel better soon!

Yes. Yes they were. All three of us are feeling a little bit better. 

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Drat. Hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Somebody just view-bombed my scroll.

:( That's not good. Glad you discovered it before anyone died.

Toppage, page 614! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

24 minutes ago, Lagie said:

:( That's not good. Glad you discovered it before anyone died.

Yeah, me too. None of them were freshly hatched, so I think they will be fine. The egg is what surprised me. I would have expected it to be sick because it was less than a day old, but it wasn't.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Ugh! Somebody just view-bombed my scroll. All my hatchies gained over 1000 views in the last few hours since I looked last, and they are all sick.

ugh is right. i don't know why people do this.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

<.snip> All three of us are feeling a little bit better. 

oof. glad that you're all feeling better.

the other day, i texted my sister-inlaw, to see when we could get together and bring over the chanukah present for my nephew.... turns out she tested positive sunday for covid.  it hasn't gotten into her respiratory system, which is a good thing.  she's got a sore throat, is achy, and her bones hurt.  that does not sound like fun :( 

Now to relax and watch some Call the Midwife (which I'm watching for like the... third time now? Fourth? I dunno. lol)

On 1/23/2022 at 11:40 AM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

243. There actually was a new release last night.  It's description was 'You have a hard time remembering when you get close to this egg,' and it spontaneously fogs itself.  Hatchling description: "It's a cute baby dragon, but you forget its even there unless it wants to be fed.'  It's a telepathic breed that makes you forget it was there. Sometimes you can't see the dragon on your scroll or if you do, the name might be missing.

The Silence as dragon. XD

This TV system is bizarre.

59 minutes ago, trystan said:

i feel like i missed something? 🤔

Not really. Lagie was debating going to work and I told her she deserved some time off. She opted for the time off. So I gave her a (y).

Or am I misunderstanding what you were confused about?