Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Feel better soon, Izzy!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Warmish outside (sunny and bright so it will get warmer), coolish inside so I'm wrapped in a blanket. trystan, I could use yours! ;)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Warmish outside (sunny and bright so it will get warmer), coolish inside so I'm wrapped in a blanket. trystan, I could use yours! ;)

i've got plenty of blankets, that's for sure!

it was raining lots, now it's like snowy rain out there. fun times.  i wonder if the deli i get lunch at on thursdays will be open at lunch time?

so i'm stalking the AP today, and some of the biomes for a few CBs for people who i know are still looking?

@purplehaze, are you still needing an orange/teleported Canto?

@Lagie, are you still looking for thursday's/purple Gemshard?

....if i even find them. or remember to F5 on the :x5s or :x0s (i'm very good at noticing the clock on the :x6 or :x1!)

@trystan I always manage to just miss the drop times. So hard to focus sometimes or it will be the exact moment I get a phone call. Ugh!! Why does life have to get in the way?? Don't they know, I have important things going on (namely dragon hunting).

8 minutes ago, trystan said:

@purplehaze, are you still needing an orange/teleported Canto?

Not the orange one, but the warded one, which I can get from a teleported one.

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

....if i even find them. or remember to F5 on the :x5s or :x0s (i'm very good at noticing the clock on the :x6 or :x1!)

My problem exactly!

16 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

@trystan I always manage to just miss the drop times. So hard to focus sometimes or it will be the exact moment I get a phone call. Ugh!! Why does life have to get in the way?? Don't they know, I have important things going on (namely dragon hunting).

of course!! XD

15 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Not the orange one, but the warded one, which I can get from a teleported one

so i'll keep my eyes open.

also, check your PMs, i think you're also looking for the one there, too. :)

5 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Scratchy throat could very well be covid.

I know... But I dunno. I had a test last month. I'm going insane. 

9 hours ago, trystan said:

I am, yes. Missed one today, in fact. Thanks!

Good shop day! 900 which is awesome for a Thursday! And yet another volunteer will be off travelling next month. If any more leave, it might just be only me running the shop. :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

If any more leave, it might just be only me running the shop. 

Yikes! I hope that doesn't happen. You seem to be plenty busy already!

6 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I know... But I dunno. I had a test last month. I'm going insane. 

Hope you are okay! Last month's test doesn't mean much now, sadly.

Today is day 10 of 10 for me since my exposure so I can end my isolation tomorrow. No symptoms, thank goodness.

33 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Yikes! I hope that doesn't happen. You seem to be plenty busy already!

Me, too. I need at least one additional person every day to man the gate as we are limited on the numbers we can allow in and someone needs to control the line.

35 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Today is day 10 of 10 for me since my exposure so I can end my isolation tomorrow. No symptoms, thank goodness.

Yay for ending isolation!

The Ministry of Health is apparently sending someone tomorrow to check out our Covid 'outbreak'. :blink: I'm not sure how one case out of twenty-seven staff is an 'outbreak'.

55 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Hope you are okay! Last month's test doesn't mean much now, sadly.

I know... I've managed to avoid catching it so far. And if I'm still feeling crummy in a day or so, I'll get checked, I guess. 

Tomorrow it's gonna be freezing, and yeah... gonna be pretty bad. 

We were supposed to get freezing rain and snow today, but got only rain. Temps are supposed to fall into the teens tonight, though. Brrr!

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

And if I'm still feeling crummy in a day or so, I'll get checked, I guess.

That's a good idea. Hope you are feeling better by then. Also, I hope you are staying away from people now. Keep everyone safe, just in case.

24 F by morning. 22 F by Saturday morning. 22 F on Sunday morning. And then a warm 32 F on Monday. 😱 Then we get see if it's rain or freezing precipitation. Which one of you dumped your extra winter weather off down here?

2 hours ago, Lagie said:
12 hours ago, trystan said:

I am, yes. Missed one today, in fact. Thanks!

i find i stalk the cave more on thursdays than friday or saturday.  sunday i try to find things on the AP that are CB.  most i toss back though.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

We were supposed to get freezing rain and snow today, but got only rain. Temps are supposed to fall into the teens tonight, though. Brrr!

sounds like us.  although we got rain, and then i watched it change over to snow, that was kinda cool, actually.

cold tonight though.  roads that were still wet after dark i'm sure are covered in black ice.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

yaaay!!

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

And if I'm still feeling crummy in a day or so, I'll get checked, I guess. 

definitely a plan.

all the times i've been exposed, i've never had any symptoms and tested negative.  so that's good.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

If any more leave, it might just be only me running the shop. :rolleyes:

yikes! let's hope not! you need like 5 other people!

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

That's a good idea. Hope you are feeling better by then. Also, I hope you are staying away from people now. Keep everyone safe, just in case.

Unfortunately... everyone in the house is ill, so... I didn't start it either! lol. My friend's dad is sick, and we thought it was a cold. Now... I dunno. But I'm not going anywhere for a bit. Ya know? 

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Unfortunately... everyone in the house is ill, so... I didn't start it either! lol. My friend's dad is sick, and we thought it was a cold. Now... I dunno. But I'm not going anywhere for a bit. Ya know? 

I Hope all is well with you Asym, and your family recovers soon!

In my news, I think the stomach bug has run its course *knocks on ALL of the wood*

Cookie lucked out and only had it for like, Idk maybe 12 hrs tops? Mild symptoms for her, just an upset belly and decreased appetite

I had it for slightly more than 24, moderate symptoms, to the point I couldn't even handle chicken broth and survived off of water and Gatorade and a TON of sleep.

Ben had it for around 12 hrs, but was violently ill several times and did not really ingest much of anything, water even made him sick to his stomach.

But, I have kept solids down for a few hours now with no issues and he's currently (FINALLY) asleep. Cookie's mom hasn't messaged with any update on her being ill since she left us, so I think we're in the clear now. *fingers crossed*

Better news, my Secret Santa filled all but one request for me, so now I am a gold trophy owner!

glad you're feeling better izzy and yay to gold trophy!
hoping everyone stays safe and hopefully healthy.

9 hours ago, trystan said:

yikes! let's hope not! you need like 5 other people!

I do! The two new people I have are not making much of a dent yet.

4 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Better news, my Secret Santa filled all but one request for me, so now I am a gold trophy owner!

Congrats! And glad you're all feeing better.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Another lovely sunny day.

Woke up to a more sore than scratchy throat. Didn't sleep well... Sigh. No fever. Mild mild cough. I dunno. No thoughts. Head empty. 

{{hugs to everyone who needs 'em}}

i'm off again today, but back at my retail job tomorrow.  it's been a while XD 

also sunday is the 4th sunday in january - new release, do we think?

58 minutes ago, trystan said:

also sunday is the 4th sunday in january - new release, do we think?

Probably. I thought about that earlier, but kinda forgot. Guess I need to try to clear my scroll in case. But I just bred a lot of stuff that stays, no matter what!

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Woke up to a more sore than scratchy throat. Didn't sleep well... Sigh. No fever. Mild mild cough. I dunno. No thoughts. Head empty. 

Sounds like you really ought to get a Covid test, if you can. *hugs better -- remotely!*

Edited by purplehaze

35 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Probably. I thought about that earlier, but kinda forgot. Guess I need to try to clear my scroll in case. But I just bred a lot of stuff that stays, no matter what!

one of my vamps can bite tonight.  i DO hope the egg turns to a vamp and stays on my scroll, and since i'm planning on snagging an egg from the AP, it'll hatch tonight as well.  and i'll have all my egg slots open if there's a new release sunday :D 

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

as purple suggests, try to get a covid test.  i've been seeing now the CDC suggests waiting until 5 days after exposure for the test, that's what i did at the beginning of the month.  my tests on day 5 and day 7 were negative, and i didn't have anything new that i normally don't.   {{hugs}}

I'm getting one tomorrow. None available today. Unfortunately, my best friend's dad tested positive today (and I'm currently staying with him and her). So I most likely have it. My friend is getting tested tomorrow too. 

You guys win! *hugs back--very very remotely*

Eeps. Hope you get well soon.

Hmm. Release. I'd forgotten about that possibilty.

14 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. Release. I'd forgotten about that possibilty.

i have a calendar.  i kinda remember to put "new release" on it on the 4th sunday.... some of the time. XD