Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

evening all!

it's been wet here today too.... and i suspect it'll freeze tonight.  supposed to be really cold over night the next few nights - 25, 16, 12.  those are all degrees F. brrrr.....

haven't seen the ads on the forum on my laptop, they were on my phone though.  over on the cave, i have a subscription... i got myself a test one for 2 months, which is already up next week. this time i might go for a year. :D 

The cave does not generally have pop ups. This was an anomaly.

Our new PM just finished a twenty minute Covid update... with not one single piece of new information. Sigh.

Apparently there was a double shooting not too far from my home just before he started. I'm out west, thankfully, but a friend's worried about her brother who was in the area at the time.

trystan, I would like to trade several degrees with you. my phone says it's 73 degrees outside but I swear my apartment feels like 6 degrees higher than that.

haha, well, I don't think I'll just outright take your temperatures, but would love to dock off some degrees here.

morning all. I stayed home from work last night. My left knee is acting up (it's super sore and feels really tight in the back and when I apply weight, it hurts and feels like it's trying to give out on me. This isn't the first time either, so I may need to see my dr soon) It's better now, I stretched it out really good, propped it u, and applied heat off and on all night and took an accidental 6 hour "nap". Still a bit sore, but I can walk on it now so yay for that. I'm off today and tomorrow so I'm hoping by Wednesday it'll be back to normal completely. Other than that it was a nice day. My partner stayed home to keep an eye on me (I think he just wasn't up for a 3rd 12hr shift in a row lol but welcomed his help regardless) We ordered Mexican from a new restaurant and watched tv and now he's gaming while I watch supernatural, play DC, and eat ice cream lol.

Hope it's okay, Izzy!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Long beach walk with the dog again. I'm heading out soon to a friend's for second breakfast. It's Majority Rule Day here so a long weekend.

8 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

haha, well, I don't think I'll just outright take your temperatures, but would love to dock off some degrees here.

fair enough. it's 30F right now. XD

hope your knee is okay, izzy!  and yaay Supernatural! :D

stalking the AP today for whatever; and i have some breeding tonight.  maybe i get Winter dragons from my Equinoxes this time? XD

Good afternoon, CPA!

Had combination Christmas and friend's birthday celebration today, that was cancelled last week because of the snow. We had a wonderful, silly time, as usual!

We did do a bit of walking, but it was below freezing with wind chills in the teens, so we did not stay out long. Came in and had some delicious veggie beef soup to warm us up!

Nine more hours to see if the Black and Undine eggs on my scroll hatch into alts. I got one alt Undine out of the last batch. I am devoting 3 spaces on my scroll to trying to breed alts for people who need them for Secret Santa. This is my third batch of 2 Black and 1 Undine, with only one alt so far. Hopefully I will get at least one Black one this time. They seen to be harder to get. In really good news I was able to turn an egg with my original 2008 Vampire for someone who needed that for their giftee. He is usually a killer, so I am really glad he was more cooperative this time.

That sounds like fun!

*sends alt vibes*

I meant to try some breeding but no one's picked up the CBs I offered so I'll need to drop them first.

Good afternoon! Quiet day here, I didn’t sleep great last night so that is okay by me lol. Maybe it’s a good time to clean up my scroll a bit, I haven’t really used it in a while 8v 

On 1/10/2022 at 8:37 AM, Lagie said:

Hope it's okay, Izzy!

On 1/10/2022 at 11:40 AM, trystan said:

hope your knee is okay, izzy!  and yaay Supernatural! :D

Aw, Thanks guys. I am happy to report that other than a little bit of tightness remaining, my knee is mostly back to normal. I will be seeing my dr as soon as I am able to determine if it's an injury or if my arthritis has found a home there as well.

@trystan Season 12, Ep 7! Almost there!

Edited by IzzyCat91

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, hot chocolate, cheese and crackers, brownies, and little individual packets of fruit snacks*

Sorry to have been AWOL. The people I was house sitting for arrived home much earlier today than I expected. I'm home now till Monday.

Cloudy, windy, and cool (for here).

Anyone know of any crow-like dragons? I have a name I need to use for it. lol

5 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

OMG I BRED AN AVATAR OF CREATION!!!! EqO7M

OMG I JUST SUMMONED A GoN TOO! wcZns HOLY WHAT?!??!?!?!

Very nice. Summoning can take a while if the dragons are feeling stingy. Have you decided if you want your GoN to be male or female yet?

I have been trying for EVER, since I first go my trio years ago! (Got the last one in 2012 so it's been 10 years! But I did take a break in 2015 so...more like 5 or 6 I guess? Still!)

And no I haven't. Is there a difference?

Edited by IzzyCat91

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Luminox and Razorcrest

You are a King/Queen among men. Thank you. 

And Congrats, @IzzyCat91!

Edited by AsymDoll13

@AsymDoll13 Thank you!

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Anyone know of any crow-like dragons? I have a name I need to use for it. lol

like looks wise or like lore wise? as it they act like crows.

Aesthetics wise, I agree with LBS but also think the following fit the profile to some degree:

Khusa

Dark Lumina

Scimitar-Wing

Shumoga

Spiritward

Edited by IzzyCat91

40 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

OMG I BRED AN AVATAR OF CREATION!!!! EqO7M

OMG I JUST SUMMONED A GoN TOO! wcZns HOLY WHAT?!??!?!?!

:D Congratulations.

Thank you, and my secret Santa just gifted me another AoC so now I have a breeding pair!

OMG IT'S A Z CODE AoC!!!!

Edited by IzzyCat91

Hmm... Spiritward and Luminox seem to be what I'm going for. More aesthetic than lore honestly. lol