Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

*munches a brownie from the cloud*

Sounds like there are some real differences between the two, Trystan. Good luck sorting it all out and figuring which is best!

I managed to get through the whole day today without doing anything constructive other than fixing meals! :blink:

9 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Sounds like there are some real differences between the two, Trystan. Good luck sorting it all out and figuring which is best!

the devil i know versus the devil i don't, eh?

4 minutes ago, trystan said:

the devil i know versus the devil i don't, eh?

Sounds about right!  ;) 

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

*munches a brownie from the cloud*

there are cloud brownies? o:

*sigh* I really should eat dinner.......but I don't really feel like eating......

23 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Hello! I don't know you. Do you like unicorns?

hello. nice to meet you. unicorns are okay...

21 hours ago, Lagie said:

Happy New Year! Hope you are well.

haha, geez, I knew I forgot something. Happy New Year!

19 hours ago, trystan said:

hello and welcome back! :) 

thank you @trystan and @purplehaze, and Happy New Year to you as well!

Edited by WaterScorpion
added more content

Pokes head around door, how’s everyone doing?? I’m hardly active here any more but it’s always nice seeing cpa❤️

2 hours ago, RWyvern said:

Pokes head around door, how’s everyone doing?? I’m hardly active here any more but it’s always nice seeing cpa❤️

Welcome back! Happy New Year!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Why am I suddenly getting stupid drop-down ads that have to be closed on every single page at this forum? :blink:

Morning Lagie! Although it’s almost midnight here lmao

>:\ can’t say I’ve seen any, will an adblocker nuke em?

On 1/7/2022 at 9:54 PM, Syiren said:

Yup, its an alternate form from the Sword and Shield games, and I love it. I already liked original Ponyta, but this cute little star cloud unicorn baby is one of the best new pokemon to come out of the games in a long time. 

I made a Ponyta cookie yesterday. If the event lasted longer I would make one for you too. 😕

Spoiler

ponyta.png.be7b01b0bd7805a010b1ff99c93fea22.png

Galarian Rapidash reminds me of Starlight Glimmer (with her original mane).

On 1/8/2022 at 12:51 PM, WaterScorpion said:

hello. nice to meet you. unicorns are okay...

Only "okay"? Okay...

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

Saw this on my Nextdoor this morning. Had to share.

556666e7c606b51a61141ebf7b04cd56.JPG?req

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Why am I suddenly getting stupid drop-down ads that have to be closed on every single page at this forum? :blink:

I know, right??? They are not just on the forum but also on DC as well. I am on here enough that I will probably pay for the ad removal if these annoying banners stick around. 

Also, welcome back @WaterScorpion and @RWyvern. I am probably new since you were last on CPA but glad to meet ya!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

hey all!

worked 10 to 3 today.  retail job wasn't so bad.  we'll see how tomorrow goes. but i think i'm leaning towards the devil i know.

6 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

know, right??? They are not just on the forum but also on DC as well.

Yeah, they showed up in the cave this afternoon for me, too. Grrr.

Busy shop day.

Found a puppy in my shop yard. She's very cute!

7 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I know, right??? They are not just on the forum but also on DC as well. I am on here enough that I will probably pay for the ad removal if these annoying banners stick around. 

The ones shaped like tab folders that slide up from the bottom of the page?

3 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Yes. I am on mobile and they come from either the top or the bottom. Never had them appear before now.

so this is just mobile? cuz I don't [think] I see any problem when browsing on the computer.

16 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Yup.

13 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Yes. I am on mobile and they come from either the top or the bottom. Never had them appear before now.

TJ's working on it.

It seems to have stopped at the forum, thank goodness.

In the cave, they're covering up the egg info.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

The dog and I have walked the shopping complex across the street, walked along the beach (finally got my feet wet!), and walked around half the complex we're in. I'm walked out. Three long walks in one morning is enough.

It's a three-day weekend here. Early January is a stupid time for a holiday. Much as I plan to enjoy the break, I'm itching to get end-of-year stuff done at work that now won't be done until after next weekend.

Toppage, page 603! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Good morning, CPA!

Attended church virtually this morning due to freezing rain. Hope it stops soon!

I have not had any problem with those intrusive ads. I thought it was just mobile, but I saw someone say they were getting them on their laptop. Thankfully I am not!

I can't tell if my mouse is being dumb because it's old, or if it's being dumb because the battery is dying. Either way... SCROLL RIGHT YOU DUMB THING

My mouse at work, the centre click to open a new tab is becoming erratic. I shall need to replace it soon.

Good you were able to stay put, purplehaze!

5 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I can't tell if my mouse is being dumb because it's old, or if it's being dumb because the battery is dying. Either way... SCROLL RIGHT YOU DUMB THING

for a second I thought you were actually talking about a live mouse :'D

my mouse is pretty old too; usually have to bang it a bit when it first starts up to get it working.

I just had to put a new battery in my mouse a few days ago. It was working fine --  and then it quit, just like that, without warning. I have disabled my touchpad because I hate it and I can't do everything with my touchscreen, so I was stuck until I found a new battery!

It has been raining all day here, but at least the temperature came up enough that it is no longer freezing and melted everything that did freeze (as well as most of our snow from Monday and yesterday.)