Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

And now I found a CB Script egg in the AP. Yay!

But it us a Z-code and I can't try to kill that! Boo!

7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It was a Sinii Krai. So reddish? Brownish?

hm. although i've probably missed it in the AP already....

6 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Wanted-Dead or Alive

nothing wrong with that name.  

my vamps happen to be names of characters from different fandoms.  the one i tried to get today would have been named for red vampyre in the House of Night series.  i'll try again in a month.  later this month, i have another vamp from House of Night to bite a blue egg.  and then i also have one more vampire for my Forever Knight character to bite. :) 

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

sure you can - if it turns and stays, it's a Z'Vampire! :D 

Edited by trystan

19 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It is incredibly hard for me to control my mouse well enough to get anything like I am trying to do!

ctrl+mouse-scroll to zoom in. Use 200, 300 or 400 zoom to avoid image distortion (some pixels doubled, some not). If you get blurriness with a zoom-in then I guess this isn't a good advice for you.

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

hm. although i've probably missed it in the AP already....

Most likely. It's time would have matched the AP eggs since that is where I got it.

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

sure you can - if it turns and stays, it's a Z'Vampire! :D 

But I don't want to kill it, which is the most likely outcome. And I do already have a Z'Vamp.

3 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

ctrl+mouse-scroll to zoom in. Use 200, 300 or 400 zoom to avoid image distortion (some pixels doubled, some not). If you get blurriness with a zoom-in then I guess this isn't a good advice for you.

I can try that, I suppose. Thanks.

32 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Most likely. It's time would have matched the AP eggs since that is where I got it.

makes sense.

32 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

But I don't want to kill it, which is the most likely outcome. And I do already have a Z'Vamp.

fair enough.  my vampires are good at killing the eggs. *sigh*

59 minutes ago, trystan said:

my vampires are good at killing the eggs. *sigh*

So are mine, ordinarily.

Second attempt = dead egg.

Now I can enrage my new Aegis. He will look so much better that way. XD

https://dragcave.net/lineage/THY7J

"Upon witnessing your misdeeds, Raging Thytran iii becomes filled with an uncontrollable rage, assuming a much more vicious form." Hey! Don't blame it on me. It was Z'Grimildra who did it!

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Hey! Don't blame it on me. It was Z'Grimildra who did it!

XD 

do you know, i don't have an enraged Aegis.  not sure that i want one, so i never enraged one. XD 

6 hours ago, trystan said:

nothing wrong with that name.  

my vamps happen to be names of characters from different fandoms.  the one i tried to get today would have been named for red vampyre in the House of Night series.  i'll try again in a month.  later this month, i have another vamp from House of Night to bite a blue egg.  and then i also have one more vampire for my Forever Knight character to bite. :) 

I would love to give them fandom names, but... it's all good. I love my Deadly Alive, Deadly Alive Child and the others. lol

6 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I would love to give them fandom names,

go for it.  there's plenty of dragons in the Cave! :D 

16 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Of course it was. XD Like buses. Dozens when you're walking, none when you need 'em.

16 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I managed to get Wanted-Dead or Alive to bite one~!

I need to find better names for my vampires. lol

That's a great vampire name!

14 hours ago, trystan said:

do you know, i don't have an enraged Aegis.  not sure that i want one, so i never enraged one. XD 

I have one, and only one. Nothing wrong with not wanting any. ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Another lovely sunny day. The tide was too high to go walking on the beach, though (no beach left! It was mostly under water). I need to do some food shopping.

Good morning, CPA!

*sneaks in for one of those waffles for Sunday breakfast*

Still cloudy and drizzly this morning after some heavy rain last night. In the 50s, but temp is supposed to drop sharply and perhaps have some snow or mixed precip by tomorrow morning.

Church this morning, then stop at the store on the way home to pick up a couple of things, stop and get gas for my car (blessedly prices are a bit lower just now) and back home for the rest of the day. I need to finish pairing people up for Secret Santa.

I hope they are wrong about snow tomorrow. My friends and I have planned our Christmas party/birthday celebration for one of the group. If it's just a dusting of snow it won't stop us, but if there is ice... :(

lagie - yeah, there's like 20 breeds that I just don't want.  I say like because I'm still debating a tatterdrake XD

purple - totally get you on icy roads. no thanks!

update: all is still well, and when I called out today, I spoke to a manager from another store who's the acting manager at my store :blink: but he understood why I was calling out.  yesterday I put in an application at my local Joann's, so there's that too.

Good luck with that, @trystan!

Hope you stay ice free, @purplehaze!

Our gas prices are really high again, alas, and my groceries seemed expensive this morning (in spite of our now lowered VAT rate).

The dog is giving me the evil eye. We've already been out twice this morning, but I get the distinct impression she's wanting to go out again. She's very demanding.

4 hours ago, trystan said:

yesterday I put in an application at my local Joann's, so there's that too.

Is that going to be any better than Michaels? I mean, it is still retail.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Hope you stay ice free, @purplehaze!

I hope so too! Snow I can deal with, but ice is much worse!

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Our gas prices are really high again

Ours are much higher than what they normally are, but they are down some right now. I actually paid 18 cents less per gallon today than I did the last time I got gas. It is expected to go back up again, though.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Is that going to be any better than Michaels? I mean, it is still retail.

i have no idea, really.  it's still retail, but on and off over the last maybe 5 years, i've gotten frustrated and annoyed at michaels.  i think it's 6 of one and half dozen of the other.  i know the reason that i'm only working saturday this week, sunday next and saturday the whole week after that is because we still have all the seasonal employees and not the seasonal hours anymore, but that's something i can use when they ask why i'm leaving - instead of "making a sick manager come in and work instead of closing the dang store.

Crazy that sick people are expected to work.

Saw a good New Year's wish today - "May the only negative thing in 2022 be your Covid test." ;)

very crazy!

oooh, i like that New Year's wish. i'mma gonna snag that for my social media! :D 

On 1/1/2022 at 8:09 PM, Lost_Unicorn said:

I'm looking at all these cookies people are making and it makes me wish my cookies didn't lag.

I didn't make any, if that helps!

Welcome to the New Year all. And very much supporting Lagie's message.

Edited by Kestra15

5 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Welcome to the New Year all. And very much supporting Lagie's message.

Our cases have gone nuts. Hope you're holding up okay. *hugs*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It rained in the night, but the sky now is totally clear. Go figure. The dog did not want to get her feet wet. :P

It is snowing here. Fast and furiously!