Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

55 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

OMG I JUST SUMMONED A GoN TOO! wcZns HOLY WHAT?!??!?!?!

Congrats!

And yay for Z codes!

Okay. It's definitely chilly this evening. I was not expecting that somehow.

4 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Season 12, Ep 7! Almost there!

woo hoo!

i really wish they did more with Dean at the beginning of season 10..... that was hot. 🤤

cold today.  it was 18F/-7.7C when i was driving to work this morning.  (can it be 18C instead, maybe? XD)

i dove headfirst into the fandom at the end of s1.  but wow, that was a toxic, misogynistic fandom, and i extricated myself around like season 6 or 7 or so.

but i do so love the show.

i wish the pandemic hadn't messed up the series finale they really wanted.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

We talkin Supernatural here? 

aye, I'm on season 12, Ep 9 now

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i dove headfirst into the fandom at the end of s1.  but wow, that was a toxic, misogynistic fandom, and i extricated myself around like season 6 or 7 or so.

but i do so love the show.

i wish the pandemic hadn't messed up the series finale they really wanted.

Ugh I know. That freaking fandom. Ew... I don't tend to join the fandom for the show, but... the show is great. 

And I wish the finale had been what they'd wanted as well. But it was better than some other finales I've seen. 

@trystan, or anybody else, really - are you able to locate the video, I think it's done with sock puppets, with the 'Snape. Snape. Severus Snape. Dumbledore.' line in it? I ended up with two of the same collectible tiles in a LEGO set today, both of Snape, and that line's now stuck in my head. :P

@Lagie

20 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Ugh I know. That freaking fandom. Ew... I don't tend to join the fandom for the show, but... the show is great. 

And I wish the finale had been what they'd wanted as well. But it was better than some other finales I've seen. 

exactly!

Edited by trystan

Dumbledore! Herrrrrmione! 

I miss Potter Puppet Pals now. Thanks @Lagie lol

Man I wanna watch Supernatural, but my bestie (the one I'm living with atm) has issues watching it. 

Watching someone discuss the Dingo ate my Baby story from Australia, and... he has no idea what's coming up. 

It's the Casual Criminalist on Youtube btw. He's great. ❤️ 

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Man I wanna watch Supernatural, but my bestie (the one I'm living with atm) has issues watching it. 

maybe you'll be able to watch it at some point?

38 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

"I found the source of the ticking! It's a time bomb!
Yay!!"

hehehe XD 

32 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

the Dingo ate my Baby

this is what i think of when i hear that.....

image.jpeg.e7dd5cb0eed289118996ac1614bd0ceb.jpeg

https://buffy.fandom.com/wiki/Dingoes_Ate_My_Baby

I've never been able to get into Buffy. I dunno why. Just not for me? I dunno. 

yeah, i get that.  i only watched the first 2 seasons.  and the musical episode in like season 6.  i'm a sucker for vampires, but Buffy just didn't work for me.

Edited by trystan
typo, of course

16 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Oh man. I love vampires, but... not my thing. 

Angel was more my speed. He and Spike were my absolute favorites (and not just because they were eye candy lol)

Edit: TOPPAGE 605!

Edited by IzzyCat91

Finally finished setting up my rats’ condo! It’s been a slow project and they’ve been very patient critters lol. It’s been a string of warm days (40 celcius yesterday!) and they appreciate more space to cool down with.

Aw, I love rats! I had two for some time but hey passed beginning of 2020. I had an all black one named Shinobi and a black and white one named Jacob (Jacob was my best friends but when I moved she didn't want to separate them and since I have more free time than she does, I took them both)

aw 🥺 they’re super sweet critters, a shame they have such a short lifespan. I’ve been keeping them for a decade now, dozens of rats! My current trio is three lil men, Lazy is their modus operandi.

I am afraid to get more since I now have 3 cats and work 12 hr shifts 😕 maybe someday.