Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

My friend said he got Perdue "Thanks" turkey nuggets. I wanted to try them. Locally, Perdue is available, but only in chicken. 😕

@AsymDoll13 Here are your Dovey photos from tonight.

I told you she's not very cooperative.  She's still chortling.

It's been more than half an hour. She's still chortling. 

After about an hour, she has hushed. Now we wait to see if the barred owls start hooting in the yard.

Spoiler

20211122_190507.jpg

Spoiler

20211122_190450.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Ah! My Queen! I love her!

Sorry for the late reply; I was watching Squid Game. 

22 hours ago, Lagie said:

Thank you! :) How are you?

Stressed but okay.

Have to go see a doctor cause I'm jaw clenching again.

Morning everyone!

2 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Stressed but okay.

Have to go see a doctor cause I'm jaw clenching again.

Morning everyone!

Aww. Stress isn't good. *hugs* I wore a tooth guard for years at night (many years ago now) because I was clenching my teeth in my sleep. Hopefully the doctor can help.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

It's breezy and cool this morning.

*sneezes*

Morning all! Love and hugs to all of you. I have to get to bed for work tonight, so I can't stay, but I hope you all have great days and decent weather. Good luck with all your things, and I'll see you all probably tomorrow, but if not then probably after Thanksgiving.

Oh, on that note, Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate in case I miss you before then.

Everyone stay warm, dry, safe, and try your best to smile (I know it's hard sometimes)

Love you guys!

~Izzy

Sleep well, Izzy, and stay safe! :) See you when you get back.

*sneezes* Urgh.

Did you guys know that LG is no longer making phones? I didn't. lol. 

Guess who has an LG phone, and when it stops working, that's it. Anyone have any good ideas for a decently priced smartphone? If I can convince my bro to get me one for Christmas. :) 

I'm waiting to see how Cricket works out for my neighbor. They offer Samsung phones.

My brother and I have Metro, so I'm thinking getting a phone from them would be the best idea. Right? I dunno. I'm not good at things like this, especially when I don't personally have the money. lol

@AsymDoll13 Yes, check what phones your carrier sells and pick one of those is a good idea. I have a Samsung Galaxy s10e. It has a great camera and decent battery life. 2yrs old and still going strong. My sister always gets Motorola phones. Just personal preference at some point. 

Big news guys - my new washer was delivered today! I have been without a washing machine for the past 2 ½ months. That means no more driving across town to do laundry at my parents house. Yay! 

On the other hand, now it needs to be installed which might take a few days since we will be busy with family for the holiday...

Edited by BringsTheSnow

1 hour ago, BringsTheSnow said:

. I have a Samsung Galaxy s10e. It has a great camera and decent battery life. 2yrs old and still going strong. My sister always gets Motorola phones. Just personal preference at some point. 

I have a J3 and a J2. Out of date and cheap. J2 - avoid. When it's been turned completely off and turned back on, it like loads twice. Once as normal, but after you put your PIN in, it loads again. Bad for emergencies. I reserve it for online ordering. That way if something odd happens, I know right away. My J3 is over 2 years old, too.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

My brother and I have Metro, so I'm thinking getting a phone from them would be the best idea. Right? I dunno. I'm not good at things like this, especially when I don't personally have the money. lol

It's like hard to tell, you know? 😕 10 miles can equal a huge difference in coverage, then there's the phone services selling to each other.  I started as AT&T, they sold to Verizon, then I get a auto message that says Sprint.

It's some **** stuff if you don't have time to stay on top of what they're doing.

I like my Samsung but, then, I'm a bit of a tech dinosaur...

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Same here. (to both) XD

Hubby and I got our Covid boosters this afternoon. I had a mild reaction to my second shot that made me feverish and achy enough that I just wanted to sleep all day the day after I got it. I hope that doesn't happen with this booster because I have to cook turkey and pies tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Bad planning! ;)

Edited by purplehaze

4 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I have a Samsung Galaxy s10e.

oh me too! :D 

i got mine in april 2020 and it's still good. :) 

33 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Hubby and I got our Covid boosters this afternoon. I

Congrats! Hope you stay reaction-free!

I'm chilly.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Like I'm not sure this is a bad thing. Like mostly hackers look for your banking and shopping info, but if you're not using your phone for that ...they're out of luck.

19 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Like I'm not sure this is a bad thing. Like mostly hackers look for your banking and shopping info, but if you're not using your phone for that ...they're out of luck.

Good news, that! :)

I do the shopping on my laptop, and I don't do online banking at all.

(I have LEGO bits being shipped to Dennark even as we speak. :P )

I mean... I use my phone for everything. And yeah, I'd like a Samsung again. The LG was nice, but my old Samsung was the freaking best. I miss that phone. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I'm chilly enough to need a sweater this morning. That doesn't often happen here. :P

15 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Did you guys know that LG is no longer making phones? I didn't. lol. 

Guess who has an LG phone, and when it stops working, that's it. Anyone have any good ideas for a decently priced smartphone? If I can convince my bro to get me one for Christmas. :) 

I actually just found out a few months ago when my old Stylo5 died. I use Boost and when I went to get my upgrade, they told me I got the very last Stylo6 and when it dies, I am screwed basically lol.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

I'm chilly enough to need a sweater this morning. That doesn't often happen here. :P

and this is why people like my boss don't believe in "global warming"..... yeesh.

it's cold here today - i had frost on my back window!

i have a half day cause tomorrow is Turkey Day. my mom and older daughter are coming for dinner. :D

meantime today, AP stalking, sapphire breeding, and some egg hatching! :D

Good morning, CPA! Although it is just barely still morning, I can still say that! XD

Well, I am about 18 hours post-shot after my Covid booster and other than a slightly sore arm (which doesn't really bother me unless I try to raise it over my head) I am feeling fine.

Turkey has been in the oven for 2 hours now. It is a big one, so needs about 3 hours more. I wish I had an instant-read meat thermometer! Would make life so much easier when the time comes to see if it is done.

Is this a new page?

It is a new page!

Today, in 570th episode of Dragon Scroll Z...

I find that page 570 belongs to me.

1flag6.png.b2c6415362d77e02b09faeceed7aeb93.png

I hereby declare that you can only talk about unicorns on this page. 🦄

Edited by Lost_Unicorn