Jump to content
Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Recommended Posts

Ah, so it was also Black Friday right after the Turkey Day? That explains the temporary silence around here. Many great and wonderful things must have been acquired yesterday?
 

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Like how did it get so late? I didn't authorize this.

Time always likes to play "Red light, green light" with us. Keep your eyes peeled on the clock and time will behave.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Ah, so it was also Black Friday right after the Turkey Day? That explains the temporary silence around here. Many great and wonderful things must have been acquired yesterday?

 

Mostly just hay for guinea pigs, but... um... it was good? xD

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

It feels like this week has two weekends.

I noticed that!

 

It has been very windy here the last two days! Still hasn't blown all the leaves off the tree in our yard, yet. I wish they were all down so we could clean them up one last time!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I wish they were all down so we could clean them up one last time!

XD That would be waaay too easy.

 

Survived Saturday at the shop. Another argument this morning about who was first. :rolleyes: You'd never know these people are adults given the way they behave.

Share this post


Link to post

Alright guys, I need some feedback! Here are two options for a lyrical lineage I have planed. The names are all reserved in a group so its just a matter of what breed/pattern I choose.

 

Lunar Heralds:  https://chazza.me/dc/lineage-builder/view/a83d41d34e13fa852090fa00fa1bf5c1107c9276

Light Luminas:  https://chazza.me/dc/lineage-builder/view/b354bddb8e74b2757719937fbadffbcd045563fe

 

Thoughts?

 

P.S. Thanks @FortyTwo for sharing your lineage builder!

Share this post


Link to post

hey all.

worked again today - it seemed busier than yesterday.  i wonder what tomorrow will bring? (other than more chaos and customers wanting better coupons)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Thoughts?

I'm gonna add another vote for the Lunars. That is so pretty.

 

14 minutes ago, trystan said:

i wonder what tomorrow will bring? (other than more chaos and customers wanting better coupons)

That sounds about right. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, trystan said:

i wonder what tomorrow will bring? (other than more chaos and customers wanting better coupons)

 

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That sounds about right. ;)

Yup. Agreed.

 

I have to start packing.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Thoughts?

i too, like the Lunars

 

22 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That sounds about right. ;)

 

17 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yup. Agreed.

yep. 

i'm working 10 to 3 again.... out of the next 9 retail job days, i'm off one of 'em for chanukah, and 7 are 10 to 3.  the odd friday out is 10 to 1:30. huh.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, trystan said:

 

i'm working 10 to 3 again.... out of the next 9 retail job days, i'm off one of 'em for chanukah, and 7 are 10 to 3.  the odd friday out is 10 to 1:30. huh.

That's a lot of shifts!

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Congratulations to our US posters who survived Thanksgiving meals!

Ish-I haven't been on much because My sleep schedule is now all over the place. Plus I 'm trying to finish Final Fantasy 14: Shadowbringers before the expansion drops December 3rd.

 

9 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

It feels like this week has two weekends.

Same. i thought today was Sunday for half the day lol

 

9 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Ah, so it was also Black Friday right after the Turkey Day? That explains the temporary silence around here. Many great and wonderful things must have been acquired yesterday?

Yes and no. Yes, is Black Friday weekend, no I don't do the shopping this weekend because people are nuts and hostile and my anxiety can't take it lol I did all my shopping online last week,

 

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

It has been very windy here the last two days! Still hasn't blown all the leaves off the tree in our yard, yet. I wish they were all down so we could clean them up one last time!

Yeah, I'm suppose to clean up the leave that blow onto my patio areas here at the apartment complex. I refuse. 1) It's natural and good for the environment. 2) No one else does, so why do I have to? 3) I don't want to and don't feel I should have to. We don't mow the lawn, he has someone come do that, so why do I have to rake leaves?

 

2 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Alright guys, I need some feedback! Here are two options for a lyrical lineage I have planed. The names are all reserved in a group so its just a matter of what breed/pattern I choose.

 

Lunar Heralds:  https://chazza.me/dc/lineage-builder/view/a83d41d34e13fa852090fa00fa1bf5c1107c9276

Light Luminas:  https://chazza.me/dc/lineage-builder/view/b354bddb8e74b2757719937fbadffbcd045563fe

 

Thoughts?

 

P.S. Thanks @FortyTwo for sharing your lineage builder!

I also vote Lunars, although both set ups are lovely.

 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Lagie said:

That's a lot of shifts!

that's sunday, friday, and saturday for the next three weeks. XD 

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, trystan said:

that's sunday, friday, and saturday for the next three weeks. XD 

Ah. I misread that as nine days straight. :P

 

40 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

because people are nuts and hostile

Indeed they are. And the crowds at the mall were insane, at a time when a fourth Covid wave seems to be slowly building...

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Ah. I misread that as nine days straight. :P

well, i was off thursday, november 25, and my next off day is sunday, december 12th.... so close enough.  (that's between both jobs!)

Share this post


Link to post

So, Questions.

1) How does one use fertility because it confuses me. I use the action, it takes me to a list to pick from, but tells me to put my password in, I do, and it takes me back to the list....?

2) If my dragons refuse each other, will they ALWAYS refuse? Or is there a chance they will still breed, it's just much harder?

 

I have also come to realize I chose poorly when designing my lineages, thus making it much harder on myself 😕

Edited by IzzyCat91

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

So, Questions.

1) How does one use fertility because it confuses me. I use the action, it takes me to a list to pick from, but tells me to put my password in, I do, and it takes me back to the list....?

 

you select one from the list first before you enter the password, if you aren't doing that yet? idk maybe it's glitched

 

image.thumb.png.d0087c4072de384d8f4ef574bc5c3756.pngi have a setting on that changes the password to typing the thing

Share this post


Link to post

yeah no it doesn't let me click one until I give the password and click use fertility 

1st:

6HnkTym.png

 

when I try to click anything:

Ims2xQy.png

 

And Then:

qPghNRw.png

 

After I input password and hit "Use Fertility"

ugRq8K4.png

Edited by IzzyCat91

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I have not yet, no, that will be my very next stop.

tell me if they tell you anything, im intrested.

Share this post


Link to post

Will do!

While I am at it, I have a 4G Brimstone from my Rainbow Connections Lineage up for transfer on the community board if anyone wants it. Here's the link so you don't have to go looking:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Share this post


Link to post

Wait @IzzyCat91

the images didn't load on my side before- you auto fill your password, yes? The autofill is filling your user in the "search dragons" category. Name a dragon on your scroll "test IzzyCat91" temporarily and then try. It'll come up. You just need to delete your user from the box

I did the same thing for ages and didn't know why it wouldn't work ,:)

Share this post


Link to post

oooooh I'm gonna go try that! Thank you!

 

Oh my gosh, that WAS the issue this whole time! Thank you friend!

Edited by IzzyCat91

Share this post


Link to post


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.