Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

morning all.

cold day outside.... not a fan of the wind when that happens though.

i have a dragon breeding tonight that i hope gives me the Autumn egg i want.... otherwise my Summer gets a new mate. again. *sigh* *pokes lineage with a stick* XD

I read sleeting as sleeping! XD

Nice flag!

Good luck with the breeding!

Lots of shop donations again... and they've only just manage to contain the stuff from last week. :rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Good luck with the breeding!

thanks, i'm gonna need it!

yay for donations? XD

Went grocery shopping. Now I'm tired. Whew. lol

Hi everyone! I hope you're all well! 

Pretty lazy day today. I went to visit a friend this morning, came home and have been mostly vegging out in front of the computer.

Made a couple of charity donations for "Giving Tuesday".

I dragged out all my Christmas decoration bins over the weekend and I really need to get them taken care of because we are stepping over them to get through the basement.

My Sleep schedule is all off kilter now and we have to work tomorrow, first day back after a week 😕

In other News, I just got a PB Cantomaris (Rainbow!) off the Community Board: HU8rK

18 hours ago, trystan said:

yay for donations? XD

Yay! No donations, no shop.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

We had our shop volunteers Christmas dinner last night, finally, after missing last year's due to lockdowns. A good time was had by all and they finally got some acknowledgement from the Board.

31 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Good morning, CPA! B)

We had our shop volunteers Christmas dinner last night, finally, after missing last year's due to lockdowns. A good time was had by all and they finally got some acknowledgement from the Board.

Sounds like you had a good day! Glad to hear it.

I'm off to bed. back to work tonight after a week off (due to the holiday), but I only have to make it thru two days and we have the weekend off. My Sleep schedule is all wonky though so here's hoping I can get it back on track.

Night everyone! Have a good day!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

yeah, that makes sense!

two of my dead eggs finally leave my scroll this afternoon - just in time for more vampire biting tomorrow XD (no, it's not that bad any more.  the vamps i still want, i want specific vamps to bite.  there is one more that if a vamp from a red egg comes my way, i won't kick it out XD   the others i want my vamps to bite... which is only 4 more (and those 4 vamps are in various states of cooldown.))

Edited by trystan

I won. A lovely Silver Shimmer. :) My favorite Prize, too. I had really decided I was never gonna get one.

2 hours ago, trystan said:

just in time for more vampire biting tomorrow

Good luck with that.

4 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I'm off to bed. back to work tonight after a week off (due to the holiday), but I only have to make it thru two days and we have the weekend off. My Sleep schedule is all wonky though so here's hoping I can get it back on track.

Hope you get a good sleep!

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I won. A lovely Silver Shimmer. :) My favorite Prize, too. I had really decided I was never gonna get one.

oh congrats!!! :D

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Good luck with that.

heh, thanks. XD

7 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Sounds like you had a good day! Glad to hear it.

Night everyone! Have a good day!

Sleep well! :)

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Congrats! :D

We had a four-digit day (in four hours... no wonder we're all exhausted). *collapses on the sofa*

Congratulations purplehaze! 

The holiday madness is out in full force.  Drink lots of water and get lots of rest everyone so you don't get sick (like I did). I'm still fighting off this sinus infection and it is kicking my butt. Just waiting for my doctors appointment on monday...

In other news, my new washer is finally installed! My dear sweet family came over and helped last night. I live in a basement apartment so I am really thankful for their help hauling the old unit up the steps.

3 hours ago, trystan said:

oh congrats!!! :D

39 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Congrats! :D

24 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Congratulations purplehaze! 

Thanks, all! I think I am still in shock. XD

41 minutes ago, Lagie said:

We had a four-digit day (in four hours... no wonder we're all exhausted). *collapses on the sofa*

Wow! Yes, it is no wonder. Still, it is a good thing, right?

27 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

The holiday madness is out in full force.  Drink lots of water and get lots of rest everyone so you don't get sick (like I did). I'm still fighting off this sinus infection and it is kicking my butt. Just waiting for my doctors appointment on monday...

I hope you feel better soon! Take your own advice about fluids and rest, until you can see the doctor.

27 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

In other news, my new washer is finally installed! My dear sweet family came over and helped last night. I live in a basement apartment so I am really thankful for their help hauling the old unit up the steps.

Nice to have a new washer. And even nicer to have people who will help you. :)

I have been busily trying to clean out a corner for my Christmas tree today! We didn't bother with a tree last year in our quarantined state, but we are hosting family Christmas this year, so it will be essential.

My tree is still up from last year! XD It is a tiny fake one in a basket. We put it up on a shelf out of the reach of our puppy so he couldn't break any ornaments or knock it over (he was only 6 months old last Christmas).

20211201_175429.thumb.jpg.d45869eb3a63daf0666830dd1ce3d913.jpg

Wow! Yes, it is no wonder. Still, it is a good thing, right?

Very! More money for the shelter is always a good thing. Now if people just weren't in the holiday madness irritability mode...

2 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

My tree is still up from last year! XD It is a tiny fake one in a basket. We put it up on a shelf out of the reach of our puppy so he couldn't break any ornaments or knock it over (he was only 6 months old last Christmas).

Reveal hidden contents

20211201_175429.thumb.jpg.d45869eb3a63daf0666830dd1ce3d913.jpg

Pretty tree!

Get well soon.

I am getting a lot of exercise with this dog.

Congrats @purplehaze!

@Lagie oof, busy busy day! Rest up!

@BringsTheSnow aw I hope you get to feeling better soon!

@trystan good luck breeding

@ anyone else I missed, Hi, I hope you're doing well!

Ok Off to eat and crash and back to the work grind tomorrow.  Much love everyone, stay warm/dry, stay safe, and have a good one!

~Izzy

Good morning, CPA! B)

I could easily fall asleep again. I've arranged to have tomorrow off.

And... I promised the dog this morning that we'd do our Sunday morning first walk in the open air shopping area across the street - and I've just learned that, due to @#$% omicron, the lady of this house will be returning... tomorrow, instead of the 9th as planned. Urgh. (Shorter house sit = less pay. :( ) I hope this doesn't affect my over-Christmas house sit, too.

46 minutes ago, Lagie said:

and I've just learned that, due to @#$% omicron, the lady of this house will be returning... tomorrow, instead of the 9th as planned.

Oh, no! That is too bad.

Good morning, CPA!

Cloudy with misty rain this morning, but it didn't deter the contractors who are putting in new sidewalks one street over. Their noisy trucks with back-up beepers were out there bright and early at 7:00 am! Would have been a good morning to sleep in otherwise!

Eeps. Beeping trucks are so irritating. Around her, people sit in their cars with the engine on and the key in the ignition, which neans 'beep beep beep'. Urgh.

The new Samsung internet browser update changed back to showing the time bar at the top. Yay!

4 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

@trystan good luck breeding

more like i need the good luck biting... Kalona gets to bite a red egg today... i hope i end up with Stevie Rae, and not a dead or repulsed egg.  again. *sigh*

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

@#$% omicron

accurate.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

The new Samsung internet browser update changed back to showing the time bar at the top. Yay!

yaay!

but i use chrome on my phone.  it also came with and i like it better than the samsung browser.  if i didn't use chome, i'd have to keep updating it anyway, so i might as well use it. XD

otherwise, i'd download firefox.

not too sunny here, kinda cloudy. come on over?

also, found a messy black hatchie on the AP - and it was the right gender for a name i already had picked as a future dragon name! :D

edit: 

Kalona the Consort bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire.

wooo!!!!!! :)

Edited by trystan

Congrats on the vamp!  My vampire crew did pretty well with the last round, two vamps, two repulses and only one dead egg.

It has gone down to 70F which for here is downright chilly. I may need all my layers when I next walk the dog.

Toppage, page 575! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!