Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 minute ago, IzzyCat91 said:

It's ok, I finally got my butt in gear and

Not allowed. Go back to being lazy. That's an order.

41 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Sounds like a busy day, IzzyCat! Enjoy!

Aye, but I am almost there! lol Thanks, i hope you have a good ay too and the rain holds for you

24 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Aye captain! lol

19 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*sighs wistfully* I wish I could be lazy today. Too many things to do.

My aunt is in town from Illinois (my favorite aunt) but she is leaving town at noon. I also have a work holiday party from 4-6pm which I still have to bake something for. And I don't have all the ingredients so I have to go to the store first...

1. Walk and feed dog

2. Grocery store

3. Visit Aunt (and bake with her)

4. Holiday party 

14 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

No. [DENIED] Today is cancelled. GO BACK TO BED.

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

No. [DENIED] Today is cancelled. GO BACK TO BED.

Ehh. I'm cheating right now and snuggling a puppy. Does that count for anything?

Just now, BringsTheSnow said:

Ehh. I'm cheating right now and snuggling a puppy. Does that count for anything?

yes :3 

I wish I had a puppy to snuggle. But all I have are guinea pigs and kitties. 

My pupper is in P.A with my ex because I couldn't have him where I moved but I HAD to move. He is nice enough to send me pics and updates ad occasionally video call so I can see my pup. I miss my boy though.

7 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

My aunt is in town from Illinois (my favorite aunt) but she is leaving town at noon. I also have a work holiday party from 4-6pm which I still have to bake something for. And I don't have all the ingredients so I have to go to the store first...

1. Walk and feed dog

2. Grocery store

3. Visit Aunt (and bake with her)

4. Holiday party 

Enjoy the visit!

40 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

My pupper is in P.A with my ex because I couldn't have him where I moved but I HAD to move. He is nice enough to send me pics and updates ad occasionally video call so I can see my pup. I miss my boy though.

* hugs * 

It was as chaotic as expected.  Thankfully,  the rain mostly held off! :)

busy day, did some adulting after work too. bleh.

time to crochet now.

also - new dragons in november - yay or nay? and this week (read: 2 and change hours from the time of this post) or next?  one year there was a December 1 release, so......

We have had November releases the last few years. Hopefully not until next weekend if we have one this year. My scroll is not ready for one tonight!

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

We have had November releases the last few years. Hopefully not until next weekend if we have one this year. My scroll is not ready for one tonight!

next week is a good week, with US Thanksgiving being this coming Thursday,  too.

Thank you for the gift Lagie I love it!

New dragons next weekend would be a welcome thing. I work this Monday/Tuesday and then am off for a week for the holiday, so I can do ALL the catching!

Edited by IzzyCat91

You're most welcome! :)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

The dogs are refusing to come in for breakfast which means I can't leave yet to go home and feed the cats.

Hey all!

I managed to fall on my face last night, hurt my finger and snap my glasses (the rim around one of the lenses). I feel... dumb. Very dumb. 

Sorry about you falling and breaking your glasses. 😟 I fell like that the day before Hallowen. My glasses survived, but gave me a lovely black eye.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Ouch! Falling on your face is never good!

Nothing much going on around here today. Family Zoom tonight at 7. Hopefully Granddaughter will be on. Sometimes she ghosts us. XD

My forehead and finger hurts, but I managed to superglue my glasses for now. (And get some on the lens... Sigh)

Ouch. Sorry about the fall. Hooray for superglue.

I've been reading outside today. This house has a lovely backyard.

:( That sounds like no fun at all @AsymDoll13! Hope you feel better soon. 

Baking and my Holiday party went well yesterday. I made a desert which is an oatmeal and coconut cookie base with brownie layered on top. 

I have been building D&D minis on Hero Forge this weekend. Time just flies when you are having fun! XD

Here is my dragonborn fighter:

235579974_ThavaBaharooshscreenshot(2).thumb.png.6e981aef52e5b438433f67616fe6182b.png

younger daughter is home for Turkey Day Week.... but i doubt her and her boyfriend will do much hanging out at our house..... we have a few (11) cats, and boyfriend is kinda allergic.  but maybe i'll see if they want to be here one of the nights for dinner.  they'll be at boyfriend's house for Turkey Day dinner this year, but they'll probably be here at some point during the day because older daughter will be coming for dinner as will my mom, so there's that. :D 

boss is out this week, which is a short week for me at that job - Monday and Tuesday are "full" days for me, which is 9 to 3, but wednesday i can leave early at 1. yaay! :D 

meantime for me, stalking the AP and crocheting more squares :D 

I want to do a lineage with Kovos pygmies and Scymrian pygmies, but I think it is doomed to take forever to get the Kovos babies I will need from that pairing because of the newness of the Scymrians. It is a fairly long lyrical lineage, too. *sigh* Maybe I will just go ahead and collect the CBs I will need (about double what I have now) and see how it goes after that.

i've finished with my Pyropellis breedings on 4 of them! one of the others i'm just waiting for a Fire Gem to finish his cooldown.  the other -_- *eyes shiftily* maybe i'll get the Pyro this week.  i've offered the 7G eggs over on the Notice Board, also if anyone wants to see the purdy colors i did. :D 

I'm tempted to look into lineages, but... after the spread sheet, I dunno if I have the energy. lol

(Kidding btw, the spread sheet is easy enough.)

@AsymDoll13 sorry for your troubles friend. I haven't been keeping up with my spreadsheets personally lol Feels kinda silly after all the work I put into it, but between work and holiday prep, I just haven't the energy to update it.

@purplehazeHope the call went well! Good Luck with the lineage. Lemme know if I can help in anyway.

@trystan Any luck on AP and squares? Yay for breedings!

@Lagie Lucky! Has been wet and dreary here all day and I had to do the shopping. BUT! I got to hang out with my cousin's girlfriend, whom I adore, while I adulted and was nice :3

I have made a little more progress on my lyrical Lineage though, so yay me! and other than putting laundry away, my adulting is done until thanksgiving. i went out and got all the items needed for it today (as far as I know) so we should be ready to start cooking the night before since I'm off.