Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I can't answer that, because I'm only allowed to talk about.Unicorns. 

Terraria_unicorn_gallop_.gif

"Wherever they may have come from, and wherever they may have gone, unicorns live inside the true believer's heart. Which means as long as we can dream, there will be unicorns." - Bruce Coville

Yesterday was a "unicorn" for me, in that it was a very rare and seldom seen thing. I got to run a brand new, very expensive machine all by myself. our shift has never run this line before Monday, so even my boss doesn't know how it works, but after the first 3 hours, I figured out what all the fault alarms means and where to look for problems and I kept it running smooth the rest of the night. I am very proud of me, and hopes that maybe this means I am getting my promotion from machine op 1 to machine op 2, since MO1's don't generally get to run a machine, let alone run one all by themselves.

Obligatory Unicorn Pic:

gym-unicorn-teeturtle-teeturtle-1000x100

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

kept it running smooth the rest of the night. I am very proud of me, and

Great job! :D Hope you do get that promotion. We can put your name up in neon, like this:

unicorn-neon-label-unicorn-neon-label-ve

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, unicorn-shaped brownies, and toast with jam*

*sneezes*

Bright and sunny and chilly so far.

Happy Thanksgiving, to those who celebrate it! :D

Good morning, CPA!

It is cold and gloomy here this morning, but not raining.

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all of you. :)

I am thankful for all unicorns posted on this page. :D Sunrise even changed her pfp. ^_^ I liked the crystal and gym unicorns the most.

18 hours ago, Lagie said:

How about Unikitties?

Alright, will do. But if you had any real unicorns I would ask you to build a forest and maybe something else for them. :rolleyes:

unit_6_1.gifunit_6_1.gifunit_6_2.gif

Happy thanksgiving!

omg the turkey actually looks good! (It's my first year in charge of turkey. It's been....interesting) now to keep it warm until the mom's get here. I'll start sides around 3:30 and everything should be done by the time everyone gets here.

Oh I use to love those! My Nana use to use them when she didn't have time (or the want) to make her own.

My friend isn't great at recipes, so we made these. lol. Much easier. And still tasty! 

I hope your turkey is good! I wish I could eat it. *nom nom turkey*

happy turkey day all!

after looking over everything i'm making, i think i really need like two more microwave ovens! :P 

everything is made or heated up in there. XD 

(but i can do the stuffing on the stove, so there's that.)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

Unfortunately, I woke up sick and we couldn't go to the family event like we had planned (my fiancé's Grandmother is immune compromised). Headache, sore throat, and grose green gunk coming out of my face. 🤧

We still have the sweet potato casserole that we were supposed to bring to the family dinner and are also making green bean casserole tonight. I am going to make pies this weekend once I am feeling better. So we aren't missing out completely!

I'm trying to regain my equilibrium mentally before I set off to the cousins' I've been invited to. The wife is American so they serve a pretty traditional dinner.

We had a busy end-of-day and I could not get the last three customers out. I upset one of my volunteers, though my  apology's been accepted and we're okay now, but I'm not happy with myself that I upset someone to that extent.

1 hour ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Unfortunately, I woke up sick and we couldn't go to the family event like we had planned (my fiancé's Grandmother is immune compromised). Headache, sore throat, and gross green gunk coming out of my face. 

Sounds like a sinus infection. Try a mucus thinner like gauifenesin if you have any. And of course, the ever dreaded warm salt water gargle. Hope you feel better soon those are no fun.

Uh, Happy Thanksgiving.

I want more rain. 

Weather is yo-yoing. Warm now, potential frost by daylight Saturday. Then warm up again.

I'm back after dinner. I'm so sleepy. Wow. Now I'm watching a grown man microwave an entire dinner to see if it would cook everything. Thanks youtube!

Turkey came out pretty decent, and my casserole was AMAZING. Parents are still here, but hopefully i can nap soon, i am sleeeeeeepy

Oh toppage!

Edited by IzzyCat91