Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

10 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

We're getting married the opposite side of the country to where we live (literally). My friends and her family live this side of England, and Lover liked a chapel I recommended and found a boat to hold our reception from. And we got here this afternoon.

My Best Woman and three close friends arranged a surprise stag meet-up!!! Went to dinner with the friend I'm staying with and my Best Woman and two close frie ds turned up as a surprise! I managed not to cry though. Just.

Boat! That sounds fun. :)

and yay for surprises (nothing wrong with happy tears... or any tears)!

3 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

This is not what I expected from an app that's supposed to value privacy!

That is bizarre that everyone knows you're there.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunshine! Huzzah!

Odin has commandeered the crate.

Toppage, page 444! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Toppage, page 444! B)

Schnapszahl!

*takes a glass of pineapple juice* Thank you!

sunshine? we're supposed to have thunderstorms today. goodie.

Jungle and AP stalking today...but i'm out of Reds until like 4 in the morning tomorrow! XD so we'll see.

and maybe i'll get the pink Zyu from Anakin (Astaarus) x Tahiri (pink Zyu) today? 

Edited by trystan
because i can't calculate that 10 a.m. plus 18 hours is 4 a.m. the next day! :O

No sunshine here today, but no rain yet, either. Well, there was a light drizzle thing going on earlier, but my friends and I chanced it and got our walk in without getting wet. It was actually a good morning for walking except that the humidity must have been about 100%. We are exploring some of the local rail trails.

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

the humidity must have been about 100%

ick. no thanks.

it's supposed to be in the 90s and humid here this weekend. i with the humidity could have stayed away for quite a bit longer... until like y'know, forever? XD

4 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Schnapszahl!

*takes a glass of pineapple juice* Thank you!

Cheers! :D

It has so far stayed dry today, and I'm getting a nice break from the shop as someone else is on cash.

P.S. @trystan, is the book you're reading any good? And do you know anything about the Navigating the Stars series?

Edited by Lagie

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

P.S. @trystan, is the book you're reading any good? And do you know anything about the Navigating the Stars series?

yes, it's good - it's book 2 of 3.  the Eyes of Tamurah is #1.

yes, that's a good series too.  i've read that series too.

are you on instagram? that's where i post all my books. :D

2 hours ago, trystan said:

yes, it's good - it's book 2 of 3.  the Eyes of Tamurah is #1.

yes, that's a good series too.  i've read that series too.

are you on instagram? that's where i post all my books. :D

I'm not, no, but thanks!  Next book order I place, I'll try to add the N the Stars ones.

May I go home now, please?

@Lagie - it's the Sentinels of the Galaxy series, and the books are Navigating the Stars, Chasing the Shadows, and Defending the Galaxy.

my instagram is https://www.instagram.com/trystan830/ and it's public.  although if you don't have a login, you can't see the actual posts or scroll all that far though.... silly insta XD 

Edited by trystan

1 hour ago, trystan said:

@Lagie - it's the Sentinels of the Galaxy series, and the books are Navigating the Stars, Chasing the Shadows, and Defending the Galaxy.

my instagram is https://www.instagram.com/trystan830/ and it's public.  although if you don't have a login, you can't see the actual posts or scroll all that far though.... silly insta XD 

i’ve just recently started poking around the forums more and cam to this thread, and I love your Instagram!! I think it’s super cool how you post the books you’re reading!

7 minutes ago, igloo9201 said:

i’ve just recently started poking around the forums more and cam to this thread,

Welcome! :D Have a brownie.

Tomorrow is Labour Day here so I have a day off. It's not a long weekend for me, though, as my shop is open Saturday.

Welcome Igloo.

So, everyone is pretty much here. Had a dinner where my parents met some of my partner's family for the first time as well as some of our friends, and everyone is still alive! Lover is getting some last-minute prep done while I am getting some rest...at least that was the plan. Then I remembered I'm making a speech tomorrow and I should make sure I know my stuff, especially since I'm not taking any cue cards!

Fourteen hours from now I'll be getting married. Mad.

51 minutes ago, igloo9201 said:

i’ve just recently started poking around the forums more and cam to this thread, and I love your Instagram!! I think it’s super cool how you post the books you’re reading!

welcome to the thread, and i'm glad you like my insta! i post my cats, my books, sometimes my tv shows (not as much as i used to though), and other random things there as well XD 

meanwhile i'm glaring at the clock hoping for it to hurry up and grow up my Red dragons, and then hurry up so i can hatch some of my eggs.  i have like 6 eggs i want to get / look for right now XD 

4 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

congrats!!! :D 

Edited by trystan

10 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

Have a fabulous day tomorrow! :D You'll do great with the speech, I'm sure!

I need a jigsaw-puzzle-sized space...

Welcome @igloo9201! Glad you stopped by. Hope you will find a home here.

Best Wishes @Kestra15!

The severe thunderstorms we were predicted to get today never materialized. The sun even came out for a while -- which just made the humidity worse! We did get one heavy shower this evening, but no thunder and lightening and no high winds. Now they are saying we might get that tomorrow. Weather forecasting is certainly not an exact science!

we had some drizzlies this morning.  and then tonight there was some rain here and there, and i did hear thunder.... but we didn't have the t-storms they were predicting either.  at least, not yet.

the humidity can pack up and go back down south, thank you very much!

8 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Welcome Igloo.

So, everyone is pretty much here. Had a dinner where my parents met some of my partner's family for the first time as well as some of our friends, and everyone is still alive! Lover is getting some last-minute prep done while I am getting some rest...at least that was the plan. Then I remembered I'm making a speech tomorrow and I should make sure I know my stuff, especially since I'm not taking any cue cards!

:0

Congrats!

Thanks all :)

46 minutes ago, igloo9201 said:

Thank you @purplehaze! I’m so happy to see that you’re still active around here, I remember you from my very early 2013-14ish lineage days! ❤️ 

I thought your name looked familiar. :)

I am kind of addicted to Dragon Cave, so I am still hanging around.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

We have a lovely sunny breezy day for our day off. I am trying to clear the Lego off my dining table so I can do a puzzle today.

Day off sounds nice! Our Memorial Day was this past Monday. That breakfast sounds amazing as well, I ended up eating a bagel and some clementines for breakfast.

Bagels and clementines sound tasty, too!

The cats are confused by my being home but Odin took advantage of it to curl up in my lap while I had my toast. I really think he must have been someone's cat at some point.

purple - you're not addicted, you can quit anytime you want... you just don't want!

lagie - i ordered the new "everyone is awesome" set from Lego, and thought of you! i hope to get it next week, but i think everyone out there ordered it, so it'll take some time, methinks :) 

i have to leave for work in a few minutes - i don't want that! - but when i come home, two of my eggs will be incuhatchable - and i have two Red dragons that just grew up this morning! yaay!  then - since i'll finally be unlocked - i get to breed an Aqua gemshard! yaay! :D  so i get dragons after work.  ooh, i have to post a pic of the dragon figure i got at work last week....

I just hatched a bunch of eggs for a friend today and now I’m once again completely egglocked on nothing but Nhios, which isn’t surprising at all