Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

while they were still shy, i saw both Oranges playing with one of the many mouse toys we have.... they're so cute!

Cats are cute when they play. Dogs, too.

oh yeah.... they are.  i also love when cats roll upside down on their head. that's adorable :) 

Ghost likes to lie on his back with his very fat tummy up in the air.

awww, that sounds adorable.

the brothers - Ash and Oreo - love to lay on their backs with their paws going every which way

Cute!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

And, lo! Ghost obliged. XD

Screenshot_20210609-090357.thumb.jpg.28726482fc61f627869e5faa6c7178ae.jpg

Another sunny day!

Edited by Lagie
Adding image

Good morning everyone!! I’ve been having a hard time at work for the past few days but hopefully I can make it through today without too much trouble. Thinking I’ll draw as my evening activity when I get home.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

And, lo! Ghost obliged. XD

that is NOT a "very fat tummy"!

i'll upload some of my Ash and Oreo pics to imgur and post them here! :D

igloo - i generally crochet as my activity when i get home from work. :)

Edited by trystan

Another muggy day -- was dripping by the time friends and I finished our walk today. Glad we started earlier or it would have been worse. We did have a lovely walk. Saw two beautiful white Egrets in a swampy area along the trail.

My pygmies cooperated! Got the breeds I wanted from both pairs.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3ca98bb10866e937346363679a5d9bab.png

I wonder if I could have used Nilia x Crimson Flare for all the CB pairs. I may have to try that later.

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

ooh pretty pygmies!

in about 1/2 hour i'll find out how icky it is outside.... i'm walking over to Wawa to get lunch!

and then after work i have a stop to make.... hope it's not thunderstorming!!

Edited by trystan

5 minutes ago, trystan said:

ooh pretty pygmies!

Thanks. I really like these green Nilias.

Prepare to sweat! XD

i like the green females and the blue males :)

yep, my app says it's 88F out there, feels like 90. eww.

I could cry. I just missed a CB pink Sapphire in the AP. :(  I knew I shouldn't check its lineage after I missed it!

7 hours ago, trystan said:

No? What would you call it? ;)

7 hours ago, igloo9201 said:

but hopefully I can make it through today without too much trouble. Thinking I’ll draw as my evening activity when I get home.

I hope you survived! And that you have fun drawing!

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Very pretty!

And yay for egrets.

And boo for missing the egg. (Never check the lineage on the ones you miss... ;) )

I had a ... weird ... day and I'm feeling out of sorts and I don't really know why.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:
8 hours ago, trystan said:

No? What would you call it? ;)

not fat, that's for sure. :) 

got my Everyone is Awesome today!

Lagie, it's six bags and a few board things that weren't in a bag, and the directions that were.

some pics back here~

Spoiler

the box:

Md0zJEM.jpg

the bags:

m32OtC4.jpg

XaIPXfK.jpg

the boards not in the bags:

ucQmlP1.jpg

and I put the people together!

W4GQRJL.jpg

and i went through the BIG box of Lego bricks in my older daughter's closet and cleared out the dust and non-Lego; and separated all the blocks back into the bog box.  i'm going to ask my daughter if she has plans for them.  if not, i'll ask my sisters-inlaw if my nephews might want them.  if not, my younger daughter will be having kids eventually.  maybe i'll save the Lego bricks for them. :) 

1 hour ago, igloo9201 said:

I’m so sorry purplehaze :(

Thanks. I'll survive. Someday I will catch one.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

And yay for egrets.

They are such lovely, stately-looking birds!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

And boo for missing the egg. (Never check the lineage on the ones you miss... ;) )

The sad thing is that I know that! And did it anyway. XD

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I had a ... weird ... day and I'm feeling out of sorts and I don't really know why.

Weird? Hope you feel better soon.

54 minutes ago, trystan said:

Lagie, it's six bags and a few board things that weren't in a bag, and the directions that were.

Thank you! :)

The bags are about the size I'd hoped so I can suggest to the person bringing it that she unbox it and stuff the bags in corners of her suitcase!

50 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Weird? Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks! Went next door to watch an old Jeopardy! (one of the last with Alex :( ) and a new-to-me ST: Discovery. Now I'm tired and ready for bed.

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of homemade vegetable soup (some kind of bean, butternut squash, zucchini, kale, carrot, and potato - yummy!)*

Everyone is Awesome!

here's what i did~

Spoiler

XsaDTGm.jpg

and the other week i got a dragon at my retail job - i took a few pics and Mr Fog dragon was ready for his close-up.  the last pic is the castle (that i also go at my retail job (hey, i work at a craft store!)) that's behind the dragon in the pics~

Spoiler

HtFbR7m.jpg

K5qTLIW.jpg

uh51SeG.jpg

RTGom4t.jpg

edited to add: i just bred 4 black eggs for my alt lottery.  after they were all bred, it suddenly occurred to me i had no idea if i had enough Pinks or Aeons for their respective BSAs.  in the end, i had enough.... every single egg precogged as male, so i had to influence them all female. yeesh.  over the next few days, i'll be acquiring some gemshards, so i'm keeping spaces open.  my floret breeding did not yield anything i wanted to keep though. still trying for the elusive Peach Iris

Edited by trystan

Nice dragon!

Do we know how to get the peach iris?

Someone put their minifigures together 'blind', as in put all of each type of piece in a bag, pulled one from each and did that, so all the figure colours were jumbled. It was a neat effect. I like your V!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunny. Warm. Not much else going on. Still working on the tricky puzzle. And being bitten by mosquitoes. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Do we know how to get the peach iris?

i think it's random pairs of Iris x Alstro.  there's a few on the Encyclopedia Helpers spreadsheet, and that's what they seem to be.

edit: and when i went to confirm this on said spreadsheet - i unlocked the adults!! woo!!

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Someone put their minifigures together 'blind', as in put all of each type of piece in a bag, pulled one from each and did that, so all the figure colours were jumbled. It was a neat effect. I like your V!

thanks! i saw a pic on facebook where someone had them all jumbled up too.

i've been thinking of redoing the colors in the order of one of the pride flags, as well as randomizing my minifigures too :D the joys of Lego!

Edited by trystan

Yup! Definitely fun playing around with things. [thongs? :blink: Glad I caught that typo! XD ]

You know your day isn't going so well when one of your customers asks what's wrong because she's heard you sighing several times while she's been at the shop today. I'm not even sure how to describe what was wrong, just that I felt off-kilter all day, I kept having to bite my tongue (metaphorically, not literally) to not criticize stuff that likely didn't need to be criticized anyway, and when everyone had left, I had a near-screaming meltdown over finding a large bag of donations outside the back door (had to use the luggage trolley to get it in as it was so heavy) when I've asked and asked and asked for my staff to please not leave things out there, not to mention the silverplated unpriced jug that I'd specifically left out on the table to be priced (sadly, it didn't survive the meltdown :P ). And really, so far as I can tell, there was no specific reason for me to be out of sorts at all. I feel fine, the weather's awesome, if a tad warm, and I'm home so it's not like I'm tending people's animals and having longer commutes. It was just one of those days.

On the plus side, my book order arrived, so I stopped at the bookstore to pick them up on my way home.

I had a day like that yesterday, Lagie! I was super irritable at work yesterday and was having a hard time holding back from griping at people 😂 today was much better, and I’m looking forward to going tomorrow because I’ve been scheduled to do some fun stuff!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Yup! Definitely fun playing around with things. [thongs? :blink: Glad I caught that typo! XD ]

thongs, huh? XD 

wow, sorry you had such a day!

what books did you get? :) 📚

2 hours ago, igloo9201 said:

today was much better,

So that gives me hope for tomorrow! :) Enjoy yours!

1 hour ago, trystan said:

what books did you get? :) 

Maja Lunde's The History of Bees  and The End of the Ocean. Jenny Colgan's Sweetshop of Dreams and The Good, the Bad, and the Dumped.

It's very tempting to start on those instead of finishing the book I am actually reading. XD (Miss Garnet's Angel by Sally Vickers)