Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

True. But home baked are so much better!

that they are!

*tries to share with CPA*

i'm wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt made out of a really nice soft fabric.  i'm wearing regular socks, but tempted to go put on fuzzy socks.  in a little bit i'll be working on my crochet rainbow blanket, so i'll be under that too! XD 

Sorry about your friend's mum, Lagie.

Noisy pool parties are only fun if you are invited! XD

I've been wearing my fuzzy winter robe around the house all day with long-sleeved shirt and sweat pants -- felt more like March than almost June!

What should I do with this egg?

Spoiler

image.png.615c29992f282cd03ffa9202526f314a.png

I could abandon it and turn it pink. That would be kind of cool with all 3 colors, 1 for each generation.

Or I could give it away and let someone choose if it will be blue or yellow.

Does anyone here want it? I don't intend to keep it.

Edited by purplehaze

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Noisy pool parties are only fun if you are invited! XD

True! The last people did not leave until 1 a.m. - and our pool closes at 10 p.m. They left in a car which is odd as we're still under curfew at night.

12 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Really sorry to hear about that Lagie *hug*

Thanks. *hugs back*

11 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Good morning cpa!

anyone want some fruit toast?

i feel awful for you and your friend Lagie :[. I will bake you a cheesecake and send it to you two with the power of my mind.

Those both sound tasty. Thanks!

Hmm. I have on a blue and white long dress, one of my 'hanging out at home' dresses. Cool and comfortable.

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Sorry about your friend's mum, Lagie.

Thanks.

Pink sounds like a plan for that egg. Or blue.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

We actually have clouds that look like rain clouds today. Did you all send yours my way after I made you jealous? XD

No, we're still holding on to ours!

Need to feed the snake tonight but she's hiding under her substrate...

Edited by Kestra15

Ah, so you just shared some.  :P

Is it warmer under there for her?

I presume it's the right temperature. Her species likes to burrow, so now we put more substrate down she likes to dig everywhere.

Sounds good!

The birds have arrived to polish off the cat chow.

She's moved Into her hide. She must know it's dinner day!

Any good bird-watching? Finally set up a bird feeder on our balcony but sadly the pigeons come along and devour it all quickly, then leave a lot of droppings behind...

now that i've finished vacuuming the rug we have in our one main room, i hope the cats don't shed on it right away again XD 

the vacuum cleaner is in our home office now, because otherwise it blocks the table.  and we'll be eating dinner at the table tonight! XD 

but before i get dinner made, i have a few hours for dragons! :D 

6 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Any good bird-watching? Finally set up a bird feeder on our balcony but sadly the pigeons come along and devour it all quickly, then leave a lot of droppings behind...

Yup.

Screenshot_20210531-150847.thumb.jpg.e8a1fd4768ce7cd01b0366a8b468fdad.jpg

Screenshot_20210531-150905.thumb.jpg.0eb289865169853d0124968a852dad59.jpg

XD

I mainly get Eurasian (aka ring-necked) doves in my yard. The cats keep everyone else away.

2 hours ago, trystan said:

but before i get dinner made, i have a few hours for dragons

Yay for dragons!

I snagged an electric from the AP (a new copper fail) so can finally make a new electric.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yay for dragons!

I snagged an electric from the AP (a new copper fail) so can finally make a new electric.

i got a vampire! it was an Astrapi x Copper, my guess was the egg was an Astrapi before it got bit! i do have some House of Night vampires that i'm okay if Nyx, Neferet, or Kalona don't bite them.  i have it all planned out in my spreadsheet, so it's all good. :) 

dinner went quite well! :) 

19 minutes ago, trystan said:

i got a vampire!

Hooray!

It's zombie day!

https://dragcave.net/view/pEcwW so you can actually read its description now. I didn't set out to make a zombie. The hatchling died when I was offline.

Well done on vampirism and zombie dragons.

Lovely birdwatching Lagie!

What the bloomin onion is this? Kestra!? Is that Kestra who was at one point a regular on here and a nurse?

Or am I thinking of someone else.

A wild Kestra appears and a wild MP!!

Good morning everyone!

I'm getting my covid jab this friday hopefully. Assuming i'm not still sick which I have been the last couple days. Fortunately i have easy access to drugs to treat cold and flu symptoms.

Hey MP!

Dang... that test for the covid seems so brutal. I'm just shuddering thinking of it

The test for covid? It's not pleasent, they shove a cotten swap right up the back of your nose!

I've only had it twice, the 2nd time was better cause I was expecting it. First time I started laughing like a madman, probably freaked out the nurse doing it.

I'm technically able to give actual Covid vaccinations but my work hasn't been able to get a hold of them... I think i'm the only regular at work who can too cause the other two aren't aussie citizens so are still waiting on all the paperwork to go through (took me like 2 days).

I haven't had the test yet. Mostly because I've had no symptoms or needed to take it.

I don't like stuff going up  my nose. So I'm terrified of it XD

Currently I'm on the medicine that is actually for sheep but there is something in it that's good against the virus. So far I'm good haven't had the urge to eat grass yet XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, grass, and toast with jam*

It's very grey today. We had some rain in the night so I was glad I had closed by downstairs window.

There's a new tabby at my feeders this morning.

And yes, MP, that very Kestra! :)

Hope you feel better soon.

Hello, Spirit! :) Long time, no see.

Edited by Lagie

Still a nurse ;) hello again MP & DS009.

Sadly I have to self-test for COVID-19 twice weekly. If I go up the wrong nostril it irritates my old root canal treatment :(

The snake was a good girl and ate her rat. She also for very grumpy with me at feeding time for making her wait 😛

Edited by Kestra15

Mmm. Rat for dinner. Not... Mind you, the snakes here fo help keep the rat population down. If only the Haitians would stop 'chapping' (i.e. hacking them to bits with a machete) them (the boas, not the rats). :(

LAGIE!

*huggles*

KESTRA! *huggles*

Yeah... been a bit emotional and avoiding things

*huggles DS*

Poor boas.

6 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

First time I started laughing like a madman, probably freaked out the nurse doing it.

oh good, it wasn't just me that did this.  back in march i got a routine old-person procedure done, and they wanted a covid test a few days beforehand, so i got tested (it was negative), but yeah, that was me.

also, that seems SO LONG ago! gah!

also welcome back MP and Spirit! it's been a while since i've seen you!

i no longer have any teenagers as of today - my youngest is 20!! :blink:

ahem.

so sometime in the next 1/2 hour, i'll hopefully be dropping 2 sapphire eggs to the AP. the sapphire parent has the last name of Qing, in case someone from here gets 'em.  i'll update if their holiday mates aren't feeling it for some reason XD