Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:
58 minutes ago, trystan said:

Kestra is a Lizard Person? :blink: i mean, i just met him, and i'm pretty sure i thought he was a human...

See? I knew that didn't read right!

hehehe

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I like the black alts. I love how deeply black the hatchlings are.

oh me too! if i get a curled alt and it happens to be a boy, i want to freeze a hatchie. :)

but right now, i'm out of Aeons until tomorrow afternoon.  but i have a few girl Pinks in the meantime, so they'll all be girls.  being an alt is a different matter. XD

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Finished the puzzle. 1,000 pieces really isn't that much of a challenge any more.

i know i've linked my 12,000 piece puzzle here before; let me know if you want me to link it again. :)

rearranged my work desk, and now i can see the AC vents instead of them being blocked by folders on my desk.  maybe it'll be a little cooler? we shall see.

23 hours ago, igloo9201 said:

I have a northern blue tongue skink! His name is Kora, I've had him for nearly four years. We'll be celebrating our adoption anniversary on the 18th of this month! Here's a picture of him:

Hide contents

image.png.18bf4122f365a45fd64ae9691029badf.png

Gorgeous!

Lover and I are in honeymoon! Wedding went by with only small hitches and even then - who cares? She was there, I was there, we said "I do." Everything else genuinely is minor details.

And now I have a while new host of jokes to annoy her with!

1 minute ago, Kestra15 said:

Lover and I are in honeymoon! Wedding went by with only small hitches and even then - who cares? She was there, I was there, we said "I do." Everything else genuinely is minor details.

And now I have a while new host of jokes to annoy her with!

congrats! :D 

i always annoy my hubby with my bad puns.  i tell the dad jokes even though i'm the mom. :) 

6 hours ago, trystan said:

Kestra is a Lizard Person? :blink: i mean, i just met him, and i'm pretty sure i thought he was a human....

I consistently say Lover is the lizard-woman. She gets cold even in summer, while I keep the same temperature all year round, all weather.

I've already taken to warning her "my wife will be home soon" or other such things 😛

Right, time to have drinks under the stars/clouds!

5 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:
7 hours ago, trystan said:

Kestra is a Lizard Person? :blink: i mean, i just met him, and i'm pretty sure i thought he was a human....

I consistently say Lover is the lizard-woman. She gets cold even in summer, while I keep the same temperature all year round, all weather.

hehehe.....

i'd rather it be cold!

so where are you honeymooning? it sounds awesome.

also, love the quote in your sig! :D 

Warm for me!

Congrats again, Mr. Kestra! Enjoy the honeymoon.

Okay. This 500 piece one is tricky. Lots of trees. Some really weird piece shapes.

Lagie - at least it's not a solid color rectangle puzzle!

also, i think my Everyone is Awesome Lego is coming wednesday! :D 

Very true!

Still jealous :P , but hoping to place an order tomorrow. I won't actually get it until July 16th or possibly even later (24th).

wow, a month for shipping is quite a while.  for me it'll be just over a week.  honestly, that seems pretty good, since i'll bet almost everyone who could ordered one or 2 on june 1. :) 

3 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

You are right about what is important. :) Enjoy your honeymoon.

Every April my daughter starts a difficult jigsaw puzzle in memory of my Mom who was an avid jigsaw fan. This year she chose one of the Titanic. I don't know if you have seen the jigsaw puzzles where the picture is made up of many other tiny pictures. They were popular some years ago. Anyway, that is what this one is and she has not finished it yet!

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Every April my daughter starts a difficult jigsaw puzzle in memory of my Mom who was an avid jigsaw fan. This year she chose one of the Titanic. I don't know if you have seen the jigsaw puzzles where the picture is made up of many other tiny pictures. They were popular some years ago. Anyway, that is what this one is and she has not finished it yet!

oh that's awesome!

yeah, i have one of those puzzles, it's a waving american flag.  maybe i'll remember to get a pic of that one of these days too.

11 hours ago, trystan said:

wow, a month for shipping is quite a while.

It's being sent to a residence in Florida, and then brought back from there by the person I will be house sitting for in July.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

That's a lovely tribute. And that puzzle sounds tricky!

Sunny and warm. I'm still tired after a restless night.

morning all! it's another icky, hot, humid day.

still stalking the AP for a bred black egg.... i missed one last night *sigh*

1 hour ago, trystan said:

morning all! it's another icky, hot, humid day.

Ditto here. I was drenched in sweat just walking from the house to my car this morning! Ugh! So much for the shower I took!

i was really hoping the humidity would hold off this year... like forever.

guess i need to be in a different part of the country/world for that to happen XD

23 hours ago, trystan said:

hehehe.....

i'd rather it be cold!

so where are you honeymooning? it sounds awesome.

also, love the quote in your sig! :D 

We're keeping it domestic and spending a few days in Cornwall. Visiting a few local beauty spots, drinking wine every night, and forgetting about our jobs the last eighteen months.

Not a jigsaw person myself, but that is a lovely tribute Haze :)

Edited by Kestra15

52 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

We're keeping it domestic and spending a few days in Cornwall. Visiting a few local beauty spots, drinking wine every night, and forgetting about our jobs the last eighteen months.

that sounds totally awesome!

1 hour ago, Kestra15 said:

That sounds lovely. Enjoy it! Say hi to Neil the puffin for me.

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Nice!

I spent the day carrying donations from my office to the shop and then once at the shop finding room to stash it all. We could probably have opened an entire new shop with the amount of stuff that arrived today! Best part? There was LEGO in the car-full of donations that arrived just before I started moving the other stuff. :)

And @trystan? I ordered my set today! When you get yours, could you please tell me how many plastic bags are inside the box? It will help me calm the person transporting it down if I can reassure her that the 2 or 3 or 4 bags can be unboxed and tucked in the corners of her suitcase!

27 minutes ago, Lagie said:

And @trystan? I ordered my set today! When you get yours, could you please tell me how many plastic bags are inside the box? It will help me calm the person transporting it down if I can reassure her that the 2 or 3 or 4 bags can be unboxed and tucked in the corners of her suitcase!

of course!  fed-ex tracking is still saying it'll be here tomorrow, so we shall see.

also - for those not on facebook.... we now have two orange kitties! Molly and Arthur came home friday night, and only Harvey and Luna are still cranky around them. :)  (Arthur was originally "Rumpleteazer" like the Cats cat, but since him and Molly have become a bonded pair, and they're orange.... i thought Arthur was a better name for him.  so after two days of him being "Rumple-Arthur" or "Arthur-Rumple," i got a text from hubby today saying that he's called the orange dude "Arthur" - so now we have Weasley cats! XD 

pics back here~ Molly is the floof, Arthur is... not the floof.

Spoiler

198653383_4671467149534999_6323193329476329547_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=omRCleoj1HkAX9unQxq&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=7d1188b72809cf7e044f09dfc3b73a51&oe=60E748ED

197637187_4671467236201657_8706734347676692479_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=jlYmDHJTuiUAX8fDcU3&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=fc130a47a911c7c7ebb57086c1b9d7e6&oe=60E68A28

Arthur had a hematoma on his ear, which is why the one ear looks all crinkled

197735135_4671467312868316_3891210161703731751_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=_IYEzC3v2wwAX8UYN99&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=9de2796fca9c401d5f485a89ecd74b38&oe=60E6BBF7

198798057_4671467396201641_2845959018250587811_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Vx4DPDcGGi8AX8gL4C8&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=fda6336ddb3740aecebb1e89324304c7&oe=60E58350

Edited by trystan

Very nice! Glad they've settled in well. Arthur looks a tad grumpy!

i'm glad too!

and yeah, kinda.  it might be because he's only got like 2 or 3 teeth, so he holds his mouth funny XD 

That would make sense. Does the lack of teeth affect his eating?

nope! he eats canned food and crunchies, as well as temptations cat treats and squeeze-ups treats too.  hubby says he'll eat anything we give him, unless they don't like the flavor :) 

That makes life easier!

I brought Odin home a stuffed toy for attacking and so far he's wary of it. I expect that will change in a day or two.