Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Life passes by faster than we realize!  we had a teeny onesie at the shop today, and my comment to one of my volunteers was 'can you believe any of us were ever that small?' XD

It keeps thinking about raining and then not actually doing so.

Note to self: don't carry anything else for a day or two.

Toppage, page 442! B0

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Life passes by faster than we realize! 

yes it does! it really needs to slow down, dang it!

1 hour ago, trystan said:

yes it does! it really needs to slow down, dang it!

It does.

The rain arrived just as I returned home and had to get out of my car, into the pouring rain, to open the gate. :rolleyes: How can I create a structure to keep the cats dry?

Cardboard box might work lagie, kitteh sit inside, but they’ll probably climb out

Should I draw up a pride avatar for this month?

5 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Cardboard box might work lagie

Great minds think alike! I have a largish one at the shop that I'll bring home today along with a plastic drop cloth. With that and my hurricane shutters, I might be able to give them a dry area.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It's raining again. Our rainy season has officially begun so there goes getting my shop roof done before October now.

Good morning, CPA!

I have a doctor appointment this morning and plan to run some other errands while I am out. It is supposed to rain and storm tomorrow, so it will be good to get those out of the way.

Of course tomorrow is the day I am supposed to be walking with my friends. We may get out ahead of the rain, but if not I guess we will not be walking this week after all.

nice day today.  rain tomorrow.

humid on sunday. ick.

edit - Peter Pan dragon - Mint or Green Siyat?

edit 2 - going with Siyat. off to stalk the AP before i get bored and breed XD

Edited by trystan

Finally the right side of the country for the wedding.

so i'm getting dragons for my Once Upon a Time dragons, and i got a random black egg from the AP for my Black Fairy..... and she's an ALT!!!  :D

since i've been thinking about which dragon is the best for each character, i was thinking the Black Fairy would be awesome if she were an alt... and she is!! :D

6 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Finally the right side of the country for the wedding.

Hunh?

6 hours ago, trystan said:

was thinking the Black Fairy would be awesome if she were an alt... and she is!! :D

Yay!

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Of course tomorrow is the day I am supposed to be walking with my friends.

I hope you stay dry!

So I set up a dog crate with a towel and four cardboard trays (that you get cat food cans on) with towels in them, and a plastic container at the side as a buffer. Just as I finished, the rain came BUCKETING down (it has stopped now, barely twenty minutes later). Odin went in the new crate and is fairly dry. Ghost hunkered in the opposite corner and is soaked. I have no clue where Haar and Gloaming got to. I need to better waterproof the crate area and to convince Ghost he and Odin can share.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:
6 hours ago, trystan said:

was thinking the Black Fairy would be awesome if she were an alt... and she is!! :D

Yay!

now i want another Black alt for Regina! XD 

and i mis-clicked on THREE eggs in the cave.  back to the AP i go XD 

Oops. Well, happy AP hunting!

It's dark enough with the rain clouds I will need to turn on the lights already.

eh. it's fine.

*F5*

nope, nothing i want

*F5* 

nope, nothing i want

*F5*

nope, nothing i want

repeat ad nauseam 

XD

I find AP hunting hard on the eyes. It's not so great for my data either.

Some weird smell is messing with my sinuses.

ah... i'm on my laptop.  i don't like AP hunting on my phone 

It's easier on the laptop.

Today does not bode well for the rest of the rainy season if I'm already tired of the rain... it's only the first day. :(

agreed.  i fiished out a ridgewing that i hope hatches tan......

Edited by trystan

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Hunh?

We're getting married the opposite side of the country to where we live (literally). My friends and her family live this side of England, and Lover liked a chapel I recommended and found a boat to hold our reception from. And we got here this afternoon.

My Best Woman and three close friends arranged a surprise stag meet-up!!! Went to dinner with the friend I'm staying with and my Best Woman and two close frie ds turned up as a surprise! I managed not to cry though. Just.

2 hours ago, trystan said:

agreed.  i fiished out a ridgewing that i hope hatches tan......

Uh, the tan ones hatch from tan eggs -- the purple ones hatch from purple eggs.

i knew that *sigh*

is there a better chance of getting a tan egg from breeding?

Not really. I just looked at a couple of my purebred Ridgie pairs and counted 6 tan among 38 offspring.

As with everything else you are more likely to get them when you don't want them! XD

Edited by purplehaze

ah, thanks. :) 

oh goodie!

when the purple one i have grows up, maybe i'll breed the two purples and 1 tan i have with holiday dragons so if i get an egg, it'll be a Ridgewing! XD 

thanks!.... i think i'm going to need it :blink:

Edited by trystan
to add more words XD

Good morning everybody!

I bought 8 Cantormaris eggs yesterday and will try the earthquake thing tomorrow. So now I'm absolutely egg-locked for 1.5 days... no cave or AP hunting for me... how will I survive?

Do not install the Telegram app if you only want to chat with one specific person. Everybody who ever got your phone number (and shared their contact list with Telegram) will immediately be informed that you're using Telegram now and that they should say hello. (Including random people you really didn't want to hear from.)

This is not what I expected from an app that's supposed to value privacy!

It also has a million "stickers" that will make you waste hours just looking through them. :P