Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

so yep, two of my Reds grew up and i promptly incubated two of my eggs.  now i have to wait about an hour and a half and i'll do it again when two more reds grow up!

i'm also unlocked (1 free slot), which kinda gives me breathing room to breed another gemshard tomorrow too!

also. Milah has some crazy views and unique views :blink: (she's still a hatchie for another 19 hours, so lineage link)

7 hours ago, trystan said:

lagie - i ordered the new "everyone is awesome" set from Lego, and thought of you! i hope to get it next week, but i think everyone out there ordered it, so it'll take some time, methinks :)

I am SOOOOO jealous of you right now. 

5 hours ago, igloo9201 said:

but Nhios, which isn’t surprising at

Nhios are lovely! That's a good egglock.

Argh. The nearby restaurant has some seriously carpy music tonight. Please let it stop soon.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:
7 hours ago, trystan said:

lagie - i ordered the new "everyone is awesome" set from Lego, and thought of you! i hope to get it next week, but i think everyone out there ordered it, so it'll take some time, methinks :)

I am SOOOOO jealous of you right now. 

is that something you'll eventually be able to order?

or.... if you ordered it and, say, sent it to my address, how much would it cost for me to mail it to you? and how long would it take to even get there? Louis DeJoy is still Postmaster. *sigh*

Edited by trystan

Just now, trystan said:

is that something you'll eventually be able to order?

I'm hoping to by the end of the week, to the place my next house sitting people are going.

Thanks for the offer! It would be a lot... and if it got out of your system, it would be tiefed by someone in mine, sadly.

ah gotcha. hopefully you can order it soon then!

tiefed?

Bahamian for stolen. ;)

And I keep thinking today's Sunday, so I meant the end of next week.

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of Jell-O*

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Bahamian for stolen. ;)

And I keep thinking today's Sunday, so I meant the end of next week.

yeah, that's kinda what i thought.

nope, it's friday.  earlier i thought it was saturday XD 

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Nhios are lovely! That's a good egglock.

yep, 99.9% of what I do on DC is work on my nhiostrife even-gen and just hoard them in general. Getting close to a hoard of 400 now!! I just love them to pieces. Waiting for the eggs to hatch so that I can get more is always a struggle though, lol!

20 minutes ago, igloo9201 said:

Waiting for the eggs to hatch so that I can get more is always a struggle though, lol!

yes... yes it is.  and now that i'm unlocked again, i'm stalking the AP for some xenos for my Once Upon a Time dragons :) 

i have quite a few of them! i have them all in my DragonDex ....that has all my groups except my Flowers group.  oh, i should put that one in my highlighted groups until i get a little purple Iris Floret hatchie for the index dragon.....

Edited by trystan

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

The problem with a Friday holiday is going to work on Saturday. :P

I hate being egg-locked! I want to keep breeding, but will have to wait 6 hours until something hatches!

I could ditch the two non-z Baikalas I bred on my z-quest this morning, but they are sea serpents and that is what the raffle requires this month. Also, I can use them for Zombie Fodder since I still need a 2-headed sea serpent Undead. Two birds with one stone.

Fortunately my little Chihuahua (Coral Pygmy) that I need to breed for my Challenge line won't grow up for another 6 hours anyway, so at least they aren't holding up that project.

Baking cookies this afternoon to test out a cake mix cookie recipe that I am hoping to use for my donation to the church lunch program next week. I don't think one cake mix really makes many cookies, though, so it may not really make sense to use it -- hence the test baking today.

Edited by purplehaze

totally didn't want to go to work today, i worked from 11:30 to 3:30.  had the manager on duty tell me "more ringing, less talking."  my first thought was "r00d :blink:" but then i said, over our headsets "Challenge accepted," so now when i work with her, the only things i'll be saying are things that are absolutely necessary - no chitchat. ugh.

now that i'm home, i can play with my dragons.

oh, question that i'm also putting in TLQ - can two Purple Ridgewings breed a Tan? i realised (thanks to the Bingo thread), that while i had a tan female and a purple male, i decided i wanted the other gender as well.  so now i'm missing a tan male. is that breeding actually eventually possible?

anyone know how you use the shock thing? i thought it was the bsa for electics but i cant seem to find it.

9 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

anyone know how you use the shock thing? i thought it was the bsa for electics but i cant seem to find it.

Stun? It is a BSA of the Bolts.

It is a BSA of Bolt Dragons.
It is used on hatchlings: it adds 1 day to Time Until Death and prevents hatchling from getting any views for 2 days. Hatchlings can't grow up while "no views" effect is still active, but said effect disappears if you teleport the affected hatchling. Hatchlings cannot be stunned twice, even if teleported.

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

31 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

rip, i i dont own any :[

would you like me to send you one if my Bolt x Copper pairing on Tuesday gives me a Bolt?

Edited by trystan

Why is it so hard to breed Split dragons these days? They used to breed very dependably, but I just had to swap out mates for a half a dozen pairs of my Z'plits because they were giving me nothing repeatedly!

And does anyone know anything about @Ruby Eyes? I haven't seen her posting anywhere in at least a week and that is unusual for her. Hope she's okay!

32 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

rip, i i dont own any :[

I could also breed you one, in four days' time.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

the manager on duty tell me "more ringing, less talking." 

:blink: chitchat with customers? Isn't that part of the job?

I had customers up to and past closing time today. The person on the gate didn't realize how late in the day it was and had already given them numbers so we kind of had to let them in.

Hmm. No idea. @Ruby Eyes, are you okay?

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

the manager on duty tell me "more ringing, less talking." 

:blink: chitchat with customers? Isn't that part of the job?

no, it was chitchat on the radio and we had a line.  but i'm one of the faster cashiers.....

edit: from Ruby Eye's profile as of 6:10 p.m. cave time:

LAST VISITED

8 hours ago

Edited by trystan

34 minutes ago, trystan said:

edit: from Ruby Eye's profile as of 6:10 p.m. cave time:

Okay. I see that. There has also been activity on her scroll, so I guess she just is not feeling chatty -- which is her choice. :) Hope she doesn't mind me spying on her. XD 

Edited by purplehaze

i try to be chatty somewhere on all my forums.  it's why i like the "email me when someone replies to this thread" option.  that way i don't forget about it. XD 

The notifications here seem to work pretty well for me. I don't check my email enough for that to be a useful option.

Urgh. Saturday night and more carpy music.