Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

4 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

Don't worry about the kidneys, I can sort that out if required (I'm the Renal Lead for my ICU, sure I can find a spare pair somewhere!).

I guess it's getting towards storm season for you now 😕 take care!

Thanks. Though transplant's never been suggested as an option. (PKD, late onset)

Will do! Hard to believe there has already been a named storm out there.

Toppage, page 440! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

so.... i bred some florets, and got the new ones! yaay! :D 

i'm off to post my findings on the release thread :) 

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Thanks. Though transplant's never been suggested as an option. (PKD, late onset)

Will do! Hard to believe there has already been a named storm out there.

Toppage, page 440! B)

Sorry to hear about it *hug*

Yeah, I think that's seven years in a row now there's been at least one pre-season storm? Makes me think we need to start redefining the season...

Last shift before annual leave. 

And today we have... five sheep wandering outside of their fence. Unfortunately I can't try the "step on the fence and they'll go back in" trick because they don't seem interested in going back at all. And because they run away from me.

Sheep. They are not good boys/girls.

12 hours ago, trystan said:

so.... i bred some florets, and got the new ones! yaay! :D 

Congrats!

8 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Makes me think we need to start redefining the season...

There's talk of moving the start to May 15th. The end was moved from October to November several years ago.

Enjoy your leave! And honeymoon. ;)

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

And today we have... five sheep wandering outside of their fence

Are they feeling sheepish? ;) Maybe use food to entice them?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

This house is just so quiet. I love it! :) And it has BBCAmerica, so I got to see one of my favourite Deep Space 9 episodes this morning.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

And it has BBCAmerica, so I got to see one of my favourite Deep Space 9 episodes this morning.

Your morning and my morning combined: Sheep Space 9?

Good morning!  :D  *takes a brownie*

The sheep owner came and moved the whole herd to a different place, hopefully one with better fences.

ooh brownies!

i'm stalking the Jungle for new gemshards.  if it gets to like after dinner and i haven't found any yet, i might just breed two pairs of my red and blue ones - today's Purple day! :D

I have been stalking the Jungle for pretty much anything I can catch -- Gemshard, Canto, Sapphire, Floret! Only Floret I caught was another z-code, which was not really what I needed, but I will keep it because the other z-code ones I have are all female, so at least I can nudge this one to be a man!

@Confused Cat Sheep are foolish and stubborn creatures! And of course if they were all out they would not care about going back. The one the other day only cared about getting back in because it wanted to be with the rest of them. Hope their new field can contain them.

purple, i keep forgetting, and by the time i get back to the jungle it's at :x1 or :x6! :lol:

i might just get one from the market for each of the new gemshards over the next three days, and then next week try the Jungle again.  or, y'know, sunday XD

Edited by trystan

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

by the time i get back to the jungle it's at :x1 or :x6!

Well, yeah, that too! XD I have done a bit better today, but still missed a lot of the times.

8 minutes ago, trystan said:

purple, i keep forgetting, and by the time i get back to the jungle it's at :x1 or :x6! :lol:

That has happened to me so many times, I started setting a timer so I don't miss the drops/shuffles!  :lol:

I bought two Gemshards from the market today. They're cheap enough (for now), and I didn't even see any in the cave, so that seemed like the most reasonable way.

7 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Your morning and my morning combined: Sheep Space 9?

Good morning!  :D  *takes a brownie*

The sheep owner came and moved the whole herd to a different place, hopefully one with better fences.

Here's something sheepy for you! It was in my Facebook feed -

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sheepindisguise/sheep-in-disguise

On 5/24/2021 at 8:23 PM, Confused Cat said:

Thank you for the lovely prizekin @SomeRandomCorviknight!

(I am so scroll locked now... XD)

... And we're getting adults in the birthday release thread! Yay!  :D

No problem :]

Sorry for not seeing this, i've been forgetting to check the forum

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Well, yeah, that too! XD I have done a bit better today, but still missed a lot of the times.

yep!

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

That has happened to me so many times, I started setting a timer so I don't miss the drops/shuffles!  :lol:

I bought two Gemshards from the market today. They're cheap enough (for now), and I didn't even see any in the cave, so that seemed like the most reasonable way.

good idea about the timer.

i'm going to buy a gemshard today, 1 tomorrow, and 1 saturday.  maybe next week i'll breed my gemmies to get the other gender of the colors i get from the market this week. :) 

I’m going to a camp for the next 2 days, and the dragon I want to breed has 1 day left until I can breed it again :(

1 hour ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

I’m going to a camp for the next 2 days, and the dragon I want to breed has 1 day left until I can breed it again :(

Enjoy camp and breed it when you get back!

I love how generally quiet this place is.

I feel really guilty for neglecting this forum :[ 

btw, JayEnder#9312 if anyone has discord.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have any lolly reccommendations? i know candies vary from country to country, but what are your favourites?

5 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Does anyone have any lolly reccommendations? i know candies vary from country to country, but what are your favourites?

Hmm. Haribo gummibears. Double-salted licorice. Crunchie bars (chocolate with honeycomb inside).

12 hours ago, Lagie said:

I love how generally quiet this place is.

P.S. I meant my house sit not CPA, btw. ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Hmm. Work... or Deep Space 9?XD It's a rhetorical question; I'm definitely going to work.

DS9 while working?

Had my first patient to myself for months yesterday, and a student as well. Therefore I had a really good day :)

Shifting the start date is probably necessary by now. Seven years consecutively is a reasonable indication...

Edited by Kestra15

Good morning, CPA!

We still need rain here. Storms on Wednesday gave us only a smattering. They are now promising rain tomorrow and several days next week. We'll see. We have had those predictions before and they missed or fell far short of expected.

I can't seem to get anything but peach/pink Alstros from my breedings. :( Have tried my new ones with both gold and purple Florets and got none of the new variants, yet.

purple - i have floret breeding on my calendar for this coming wednesday.... if i get a few more of the new colors, i'll send one or two your way?

my Aqua gemshard for this week is another market baby, along with my Amethyst from yesterday, as well as my Citrine for tomorrow.  eventually, i'll stalk the AP for the new ones after i figure out the correct creation date, i have a little more time (need to leave for work in about 25 minutes), and i have more red dragons. *sigh*

10 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

DS9 while working?

No TV at work. :P

Weird week. One day to go.

Steal a TV?

Or 'steak a TV' as my autocorrect tried to say!

i worked 2 to 7 today, which is a weird shift for me for a friday.... if i work 2 to 7 or 7:30, it's on a sunday.  so i have to keep reminding myself that today is friday LOL. tomorrow i'm in at 11:15, which is a typical saturday time, so that's good.

my vamp Kalona just killed another egg. yeesh.

1 hour ago, Kestra15 said:

Steal a TV?

Or 'steak a TV' as my autocorrect tried to say!

XD Silly autocorrect!

38 minutes ago, trystan said:

so i have to keep reminding myself that today is friday LOL.

Definitely Friday! I always know my days of the week by which volunteers are in. Two of them, though, will be leaving on extended trips (provided British Airways actually does resume flights to here on Monday) on June 14th, so I may have to do some shifting about for coverage.

My computer informed me it needed to restart to do an update. Now I'm getting the "Working on updates [insert percentage here] Don't turn off your PC. This will take a while." (Bold added for emphasis.)

They weren't kidding. It's finally at 100% at 9:21 p.m. - I clicked restart at 7:28 p.m., almost two hours ago! :o