Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

It made a good late evening snack! XD

Happy gemshard hunting!

Toppage, page 439! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

they do make a good snack.  i like honey-nut Cheerios for that too!

and thanks! XD 

Is this one of the new Coppers? My eyes are so bad that I can't trust them.

27 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Is this one of the new Coppers? My eyes are so bad that I can't trust them.

i'm kinda thinking it is.... i compared it to the eggs in the encyclopedia, and i think it is.

Compare file names ;) 4 characters are easier to compare than some million shades of pixels.

Looks new to me!

I've unlocked all the nee hatchies. Just need adults now.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I'm packing up to leave here. Somehow I have five shopping bags with me (I thought I only even had four :P ).

52 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Just need adults now.

Same here! I wish the hatcheries weren't so thorough this time with cleaning them out!

Actually, did you unlock the new Floret hatchies, too? I only got eggs except of the Peach one. And I'm afraid those eggs will also be taken away because glitch, glitch, glitch ...

Trying to figure them out has become just as frustrating as trying to figure out this stuff for work. I need another game where I don't NEED to figure stuff out.

I'll take one of your brownies, as consolation, thank you ^^

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Actually, did you unlock the new Floret hatchies, too? I only got eggs except of the Peach one. And I'm afraid those eggs will also be taken away because glitch, glitch, glitch

No, actually. Not the florets yet. I wonder if the encyclopedia will wait till there are adults of all 6.

I'm ahead of schedule with my packing but don't want to set off too early. The animals here are now used to my weekday routine and there's no point messing that up.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

I wonder if the encyclopedia will wait till there are adults of all 6.

Oh, the new page is already there. Just mostly empty.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The animals here are now used to my weekday routine and there's no point messing that up.

I'm sure they appreciate that :) Do you do house-sitting generally for pets or would you also just sit house-only (aka if the only "pets" were the local spiders? XD)

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm sure they appreciate that :) Do you do house-sitting generally for pets or would you also just sit house-only (aka if the only "pets" were the local spiders? XD)

I think they do! :)

And yes, I have done, but it's weird with no animals. I prefer having pets (though this house with pets also has a honking big spider lurking in the corner of the dining room XD ).

my Iris floret page has the gold and purple filled in, my Alstro floret page just has the peach filled in XD

and, like Lagie, i have all the hatchies unlocked.... just stalking a few hatcheries for the adults right now.

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I wish the hatcheries weren't so thorough this time with cleaning them out!

agreed!!

i'm trying my Winter x Equinox pair again today.... c'mon Spring! XD

*A very careful sneaky glomp for Lagie*

I had the urge to dust down this profile for five minutes today. Just a quick visit for old time's sake, a few posts here and there. I can't promise I'll be regular or even back again for another seven years, but I just wanted to say hi.

@Kestra15! Good to see you. :)

2 hours ago, trystan said:

i'm trying my Winter x Equinox pair again today.... c'mon Spring!

C'mon Spring! Sending vibes!

Not sure what to do on my scroll today. I am still feeling overwhelmed. I wish I could catch some Sapphires or Cantors in the cave. I don't want to spend shards because it will set me back even farther from being able to afford another Stat and I know I will never be able to catch any of those in the cave.

Edited by purplehaze

Just now, purplehaze said:
2 hours ago, trystan said:

i'm trying my Winter x Equinox pair again today.... c'mon Spring!

C'mon Spring! Sending vibes!

thanks! but i got an Equinox again.

one of these weeks.... XD

Good to see you too Haze.

9 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

Good to see you too Haze.

:) I was actually just thinking of you the other day (yes, really) and wondering if you were okay. I always worry about people when they go missing.

Life occurred I'm afraid. New city, new job, new speciality. My first pets, a new uni, getting published  Getting married in a few days time. Liver trying to make my life miserable, waistline doing the same. And of course the whole world-burning-around-us got in the way...

But it turns out the forum has some sort of app-like thingy for mobile phones, so I will be able to pop in and say hi :)

Hello Trystan.

Edited by Kestra15

hi!

20 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

getting published  Getting married in a few days time

oh congrats!!! :D

are you publishing a novel? i write in novembers XD

In Novembers? Journals. I predominantly do nursing education articles.

Edited by Kestra15

ah nice!

pretty much every november since 2011 (except 2015) i've written something for NaNo - NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month.  and that's pretty much the only time i write. XD

Ah, Nano! Of course :) Good work, I never get far...

Just now, Kestra15 said:

Ah, Nano! Of course :) Good work, I never get far...

thank you!  that's also what the weird little "nano" (used to say "writings") link is in my sig.

i also updated a few of the dragons i like collecting in my sig - my two peach Florets gave me peaches, which i'll be dropping in two departure threads shortly XD

7 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

*A very careful sneaky glomp for Lagie*

A Kestra glomp! Huzzah! *huggles back*

4 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Life occurred I'm afraid. New city, new job, new speciality. My first pets, a new uni, getting published  Getting married in a few days time. Liver trying to make my life miserable, waistline doing the same. And of course the whole world-burning-around-us got in the way...

That is a lot. Congrats on the upcoming wedding! Kidneys for me, but hanging in there. House sitting is slowly restarting after the whole world gone mad thing settled a bit. Shop is busy. Good to see you!

This house is sooo quiet after the incessant wind and whatever that irritating 24/7 beeping was at the previous house. Literally the only sound right now is my phone keys as I type this.

Good to see you too :) I'm glad to hear the shop is busy (and survived, I saw your post about the funding back at the start of all this), and that houses need sitting again. Don't worry about the kidneys, I can sort that out if required (I'm the Renal Lead for my ICU, sure I can find a spare pair somewhere!).

I guess it's getting towards storm season for you now 😕 take care!