Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Of course! 

Note to self... more purples.

yeah, i'll probably be stalking for more reds, pinks, and purples soon enough! :D

edit: @#$%^&* vampires. *glares at Nyx and Neferet* thanks for killing those eggs :(

Edited by trystan

1 hour ago, trystan said:

edit: @#$%^&* vampires. *glares at Nyx and Neferet* thanks for killing those eggs :(

I found out a long time ago that my Vamps are killers! I mostly don't even try any more.

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

I found out a long time ago that my Vamps are killers! I mostly don't even try any more.

oh i get that.  they're vampires.

but also, i'm aware it'll take me some time to get all the dragons i want to get to name them for House of Night characters XD

oh, also question that i'm sure i know the answer to this.  i have a Cantor egg that i Warded shortly after i bred it.  it now has 4d 9h left, and probably enough views to hatch now.  so when it hatches in 9 hours, (1) it should be white, correct? and (2) i can now precog the hatchie and it won't change colors? (i'm picking out names for it already XD)

17 minutes ago, trystan said:

oh, also question that i'm sure i know the answer to this.  i have a Cantor egg that i Warded shortly after i bred it.  it now has 4d 9h left, and probably enough views to hatch now.  so when it hatches in 9 hours, (1) it should be white, correct? and (2) i can now precog the hatchie and it won't change colors? (i'm picking out names for it already XD)

Yes, to both.

woo hoo!

(guess i really do retain some of all of this then) XD

59 minutes ago, trystan said:

woo hoo!

(guess i really do retain some of all of this then) XD

More than we realize, right?

The dog is barking at the kids next door. They're on the trampoline, and she barks when their heads appear above the wall. Goofball. XD

yep!

and yeah, that does sound like a goofball doggo! XD 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I'm switching houses tomorrow and I'm feeling discombobulated in not going home between house sits.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

I'm switching houses tomorrow and I'm feeling discombobulated in not going home between house sits.

well that does sound discombobulating!

boss was out yesterday, because she was at a wedding on sunday evening.  but now she's back today.  on one of my other forums, we have a scheduled zoom chat either wednesday or thursday of each week, this week i think it's wednesday, which is tomorrow.  i wonder if she'll "randomly take off" again tomorrow? XD it IS supposed to be 90 here, so that sounds like a nice day at the beach for her, yanno? XD

i'm doing some dragon breeding today.  i can finally breed a gemshard and influence it male because today is Red day! woot! i didn't used to influence my gemshards, in case they weren't the color i was wanting.  but now i can! yaay!  i'm also going to try my coppers, but first i hope my Sapphires like the holiday mates i'll be picking for them, so i can abandon the eggs so people can get a pink one or two.  i'm not a fan of the original Sapphires, but maybe i'll stalk the AP for a pink one myself eventually.

Ruby Tuesday! (Confused Cat figured that out. XD )

Beach day sounds good.

Turns out there's no hot water because the gas tank is empty. Sigh.

14 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Ruby Tuesday! (Confused Cat figured that out. XD )

yes she did!

on Tuesdays, we wear Red? XD

oof, sorry there's not hot water.

breeding results:

1 Gemshard egg, to hatch Ruby

2 Sapphire eggs, gone to the AP!

0 Copper eggs from 4 Coppers: 2 not interested, 1 Bold and 1 Stormrider. those eggs also went to the AP.

also created a new group: Noodles.  for my Gemshards and my Xenos. XD

Edited by trystan

:)

I sent one sapphire to the AP. I've picked up a purple and bred one. Everything else on my scroll is for the 20 Week Breeding Challenge. 

The gas guy is coming to fill the tank for heating the water. Never a dull moment at this house.

i now have a Calendar tab on my spreadsheet - and i now have "breed Sapphires and send 'em to the AP" on for tuesdays, since, well, today's tuesday. XD

i'm now stalking the AP for a Xeno i can freeze for my lil' Noodles group on my DragonDex :)  no, i don't know want color i want.

Aww shucks. I bred and dropped a bunch of xenos to the AP last night. I might have a gaia pairing left, if you'd like? Or you could have this!

Edited by Lagie

nah, it's fine.... i like stalking the AP.  and i kinda want it messy, since i'll be freezing it. :) thanks though.

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

I'm feeling discombobulated

I learned a new word!

... Should I rename myself "Discombobulated Cat"?  :lol: 

Just now, Confused Cat said:

I learned a new word!

:D

I like the way Confused Cat sounds but discombobulated is fun, too.

The gardener closed the cat in the bedroom and now that she's out she's being very clingy.

A propos of Gemshards and their new color system, do any other days have some sort of connection to the colors?

(I hope my list is correct, I just copied it from the news thread.)

Sunday - chaos day (any color)
Monday - Jade
Tuesday - Ruby
Wednesday - Sapphire
Thursday - Amethyst
Friday - Aqua
Saturday - Citrine

I don't see any really cool connections except for "Ruby Tuesday", but I'm trying to make up memory hooks:

Monday is green because the week is still fresh, like a fresh green salad.

Wednesday looks like Wedding day, and that's when you're supposed to wear something blue.

Thursday = ... uh... purple... thurple... thurpsday?

Friday is when some people eat fish, and fish are in water = aqua.

Saturday is orange because of all the Gemshards, this color is closest to what Saturn looks like when you google images.

Sunday is chaos because lots of people don't have to work, so they can do whichever random things they like.

57 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

I learned a new word!

Please don't! I would be seriously discombobulated by that! XD

I try to go by "Friday has fish for dinner" => Aqua

Saturday is Sonnabend (sunny evening) in German => Yellow

Thursday and Amethyst share "th" ...

I don't really see anything obvious like for Ruby Tuesday, which makes me think it was sheer coincidence XD

Yeah. I put a note on my spreadsheet too as well as in my notebook (for backup when I'm on my phone and can't use the spreadsheet).

Good night, all! B)

*poofs in a cloud of assorted breakfast cereals*

oooh..... breakfast cereal!

i'm also stalking the AP for an elusive Gemshard with a creation date of May 22 - Saturday. i saw one earlier, but hadn't yet calculated out which day it need to have been created on for it to be one of the new one.  so i'll be stalking for another hour or two....

Edited by trystan