Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

definitely feeling that first part, @BreRo. i dont want to muddle down the thread with some sad personal tales, but my mom is definitely one of those people. notices that i have awful depression, and blames me. shes said some terrible, terrible things, worst was last month, but ill spare the details. 

i hope my project ends up well too, all the pieces look very cool laid out so far, but they keep stickng to things -_-

you have some cool creations, there, @InvaderAlexis!

@Classycal, i have my Rav set up so the newest finished is shown first.  but if y'all refresh, there should be an Emu plush i made for hubby XD 

and aww, thanks Alexis! :) 

@Lagie & Alexis - yes, stupid people are a whole new level of frustration, along with entitled people as well.  {{hugs}} to you, Lagie.  this whole pandemic thing is getting to everyone, i think.

oooh! emu's lookin real cool B) (i accidentally typed emo instead of emu at first LOL) 

also, you can call me lex :3

one more little thing to cut out.. ill show a picture of it all laid out (not sewn down yet) when i finish that.

also, just finished watching bolt. now THAT is my entire childhood. my brother came in and saw what i was watching and asked, "how many times has it been this year?" and when i said "one" he just laughed at me XD 

i really was that obsessed as a kid

Edited by InvaderAlexis

Well, Lex, it's really hard to go through! Please have my support and take your time on your recovery. As I found myself, we do have the "How was your Day" thread if you need to blow off some steam on your daily stuff and Emotional Support thread if you will need some wide help on your condition. I also can listen to you via PM if you will need a sensitive ear.

And now I'm watching some Minecraft related videos with great creations and buildings, while my own roof is canonic houses made of dirt and stone xD

Edited by BreRo

thank you for the resources :,3  picture under the spoiler again, i dont know how many of you will recognize it, but....

Spoiler

image0.jpg

i'm watching the kill counts ive missed on the youtube channel "dead meat" im subscribed to. :D 

Edited by InvaderAlexis

i actually don't recognize it, Lex, but that's fine. :) 

there's also a Rant Thread (i don't have the link handy atm), and my inbox is open for PMs too. :) 

55 minutes ago, BreRo said:

Some people are quite immune to common sense all year 'round...

THIS is so true! ;)

45 minutes ago, trystan said:

@Lagie & Alexis - yes, stupid people are a whole new level of frustration, along with entitled people as well.  {{hugs}} to you, Lagie.  this whole pandemic thing is getting to everyone, i think.

*hugs back*

Indeed, it has been a long haul, and the whole mask-enforcing and monitoring numbers just adds to it.

*hugs all 'round, then poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Good night, all! Early start tomorrow!

night lagie! and, the design is akali's mask from the "pop/stars" music video. i dont play league, but i like.. fixated on that video a little bit lately ^^; over the past couple months i learned the choero, and im very gay for all the characters. especially akali.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Indeed, it has been a long haul, and the whole mask-enforcing and monitoring numbers just adds to it.

i completely agree!  hopefully tomorrow is better for you!

Just now, InvaderAlexis said:

the design is akali's mask from the "pop/stars" music video. i dont play league, but i like.. fixated on that video a little bit lately ^^; over the past couple months i learned the choero, and im very gay for all the characters. especially akali.

well it sounds pretty cool!

Edited by trystan
so i didn't double-post

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

THIS is so true! ;)

*hugs back*

*hugs all 'round, then poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Good night, all! Early start tomorrow!

O: Brownies! *noms*

ooooh, new peeps (or at least people I don't recognize). welcome to the thread!

Good night, Lagie!

Yeah, sounds cool, Lex, but I've never heard of it, unfortunately, so I probably won't be able to say anything aside of that^^

I am kinda new, just thought that we need some more scorpios here c;

Gifted myself with a warm shower, and now I will be going on my way outside. I love night and early-morning walks, while it's not too cold or hot, and it looks like it's going to rain today (again). Gotta go to catch some pokemon! C'ya all!

good afternoon yall XwX hope today is a nice day, ill be having a picnic with family later 🥳 in the past i didnt much like hanging out with them (didnt hate it but felt more like a chore) but its been the one thing ive had to look forward to for a week. hope itll be nice and sunny UwU

i had a very interesting Karen of a customer today, insisting she get the price on her items that she got the last time she came in.  and she wanted to use a coupon that we're not allowed to accept anymore.... some people don't understand that.  i don't know how it resolved, because i ended up ringing up customers on the register furthest from where i originally started out.  yikes.

19 hours ago, trystan said:

i completely agree!  hopefully tomorrow is better for you!

Much better day, but equally busy! (We had a grand day, if you get my financial drift... :P )

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i had a very interesting Karen of a customer today, insisting she get the price on her items that she got the last time she came in.  and she wanted to use a coupon that we're not allowed to accept anymore.... some people don't understand that.  i don't know how it resolved, because i ended up ringing up customers on the register furthest from where i originally started out.  yikes.

I walked away from my Karen customer, left her to one of my volunteers, and in the end still ended up checking her out myself, but thankfully she just handed me the $10 (clothes wee half price, her total was $21, I told her ten, she tried to argue with me...) and walked away with her things. Now if I could just get people to bring bags!

Rain on and off all day, even during shop hours which caused no end of chaos. My plants are happy, though. :)

heheh, yes, i get your drift! nice!

there was something very different about this Karen that surprised me - the color of her skin.  most Karens are while ladies. 😮 

Ah, good point. I have very few white customers, living in an 85% black country as I do.

Anyone want an egg?

Just now, Lagie said:

I have very few white customers, living in an 85% black country as I do.

i'm not an expert on my stats, but i think my customers are about 50-55% white, the rest is everyone else!

oooh, pretty lineage, lagie!

I took the pretty eggy Lagie. 

Happy 4th to all those from the US.

Happy 4th!

We did a four books for a dollar special today in celebration.

Watching the original Escape to Witch Mountain.

happy 4th!

.......that being said, I'm enjoying my three day weekend so far and I don't want to go to the family dinner u_u

*introverted homebody needs lots of time to herself*

younger daughter signed us up for D+. i'll watch Hamilton properly one of these days...

one of the dogs at the picnic i went to was trying to fight the fireworks XD 

have a good night everyone!

as long as the dog remain safe 😧

le sigh, guess I'm going to have to tell my uncle not to give me alcohol unless I ask for it. was unprepared when he opened a can of hard cider and then just handed it to me.

*is suffering a mild hangover*