Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

heyy!! i live literally right on the border of OH and PA, seriously its like a 10 minute drive from here to out of state 😂

This is the Weather forecast for Moscow and the screenshot from the weather app of mine for more accuracy:

Spoiler

EAEONe2-iCE.jpg

And the only temperature I personally find suitable is +18-23 °C (~70 °F). Our AC is broken atm, since it is leaking. I love summer! (no)

Edited by BreRo

70°F/21°C is the best, but anything above 80°/26° is getting to be a little too much. i like colder weather anyway, i dont mind it being too cold. id rather bundle up than be sweating and not be able to do anything about it

@InvaderAlexis - my younger daughter goes to University of Pittsburgh.... so if she does, in fact, return to campus next month, i'll give a wave in your direction!

@BreRo - i agree with you, i'd like the 22C the best. :) 

49 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

heyy!! i live literally right on the border of OH and PA, seriously its like a 10 minute drive from here to out of state 😂

I'm a Western PA girl originally. Have lived in MD for the last 40+ years, but still consider that area home. Sadly my last relative in that area just died this week, so the connection gets thinner.

Good morning everyone!

We don't really get thunderstorms here in the Western Cape. But I sure do missed them when I still lived in Gauteng

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

I was feeling good because I was doing well with QUBE 2, but then it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to roll a ball so now I feel dumb XD

How's you today? 

Awfully terrified.

We got news that some news that some publications are closing. Luckily not ours but I'm very afraid

😧

Well that's not good. (Understatement I know). 

Might be an idea to look into backup plans just in case. 

That's the problem.... I have no other skills whatsoever.

And all other graphic design applications request you should know web design. Which I don't know

I've been trying to learn myself over the years but stuff move so fast I can't keep up with the programs.

And I find it a bit hard to teach myself. I kinda need a bit of guidance

Are there any online courses you can take? Or know anyone who knows the stuff?

The work has provided us with online courses but no one answers when I ask questions.

And I don't have money to look for other online stuff

Yeah. And it's not like I have admin skills or stuff like that.

I'm truly terrified.

I do admin. It's not hard XD

How are you at answering phones and talking to people?

I hate it XD

I don't really like working with clients cause I can't keep my cool.

I hate it too. One of the good things about working from home is that I don't have to answer the phones any more XD

It's worse when I have to track people down and I have no idea where they are. Going into the labs requires full safety gear. By the time I have that on and checked both labs the person on the phone has usually hung up. 

That sounds frustrating.

Yeah I don't how I will actually do with clients.

To be honest I don't know much XD

Well you can read and write (always a good start), type, I assume you know how to use programs like Excel and Word? 

Word is fairly easy. Excel is a program from hell.

I can use it but I despise it

Can you fill in forms ok? Especially ones where 90% of the answers are the exact same thing?