Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I need to get the movie first XD

But I always have popcorn

Good morning.

Argh... It's going to be busy today. Appointment at the eye doctor's, then I'm heading somewhere else for a few hours...

I've always wanted to watch Moulin Rouge myself! It sounds like a good movie, so I hope you enjoy it.

dragon - don't forget to keep your hand at the level of your eyes!

hot today, hot tomorrow.... i can has cool now?

the new eggies are in the market.  i have some, but i'm stalking the cave for my seconds now... i need four more, and of course, i only have three egg slots at the moment XD

also meant to ask, as this happened in another thread here: i follow all my threads, and also get replies emailed to me.  when i clicked on the email link that says "Go to this Post" - the reply wasn't there... has that post been hidden or deleted? got answered in the other thread.  it was hidden.  always a good thing to know that i'm not actually losing my mind... XD

Edited by trystan
update

I need the big purple wyrm too. I should get back to hunting.

I'm home now, but I have a raging headache.

Wow, it finally rains cats and dogs in Moscow! I wish I could lend you all some freshness and coolness :c

Headaches suck. subwoofer, do you need a hug?^^

I'd like a hug, thank you.

Nice that you're getting some rain. Rainy weather is the best weather, in my opinion.

subwoofer

*hugs*

Yeah, I have strained relationship with sun and hot weather, since I spent most of my summers in the countryside in the north part of my region, where it is less hot than in the city.

And I was always somewhere near the waters, so by now, if I don't have to go outside, the rainy or at least cloudy weather is the best. But we need sun to feel ourselves better too!

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Can someone who isn't me please confirm if this link to the Compulsive Posters' list works?

it works for me, Lagie!

1 hour ago, trystan said:

it works for me, Lagie!

Thanks! I can't check it when I'm logged in. XD

29 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Thanks! I can't check it when I'm logged in. XD

welcome! but i'm logged into google too, so i don't know if that's why i could see it

Edited by trystan
to add info

2 hours ago, trystan said:

welcome! but i'm logged into google too, so i don't know if that's why i could see it

Nah. As the creator of the document, I can always see it. As a guest, you can only see it if I have it set that way, which I thought I did but I didn't, so I fixed it, I hope.

If it helps, I was able to view it as well, so it's probably working fine. I'm also logged in.

Headache's faded away, so that's nice. It's very hot this week.

Good to know! Thanks, subwoofer. Glad your head is feeling better!

Yes. It's hot here, too. I may end up sleeping downstairs on the sofa this summer. It's marginally cooler down here.

And of course the neighbours pick tonight to do their scrap wood burning so I had to deal with wood smoke, too. It's illegal here (and I've just heard a police car arrive... I think). It's too dry to be burning stuff.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Nah. As the creator of the document, I can always see it. As a guest, you can only see it if I have it set that way, which I thought I did but I didn't, so I fixed it, I hope.

ah, i gotcha, that makes sense.

So I can't sleep again, and thought I'd check my email.  And just what do I find?  I've been awarded a Silver Western Prize Dragon!!  I'm ecstatic!  That made my day.  Regular CPAer's get first dibs on 2nd gens.    

29 minutes ago, Classycal said:

So I can't sleep again, and thought I'd check my email.  And just what do I find?  I've been awarded a Silver Western Prize Dragon!!  I'm ecstatic!  That made my day.  Regular CPAer's get first dibs on 2nd gens.    

Oh, wow! Congratulations! :D

Good morning everyone!

Man was it really foggy this morning. Kind eerie cause of the yellow street lights

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

You can say that again. I still need one from the Forest

I finally got one from the coast this morning. Along with two Blusang dragon XD

XD

I misclicked a blue Lunar. Will have to dump it later. 

Edit: Right. Need at least two more Forest manas (at least one for Spirit, another for me) and at least one of the special purple ones.

Edited by Fortune86