Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I always worry about dogs and fireworks. One of my shop dogs was terrified of them. Thankfully, with our hotels still closed and few American tourists here right now, we don't seem to have had any fireworks last night. Next Friday will be the problem, as it is our Independence Day.

Ouch. Hangovers aren't fun. Hope you recover quickly, WS.

Have fun, trystan!

I'm working on dragon updating. I have almost 100 to get shifted to their permanent spot.s At least the majority are now named. That helps.

shopping wasn't too bad.  they said one thing was out of stock, but there it was on the shelf. again.

i ordered my deli meat to be sliced thin.  i would not call the slabs i got "thin".... :blink:

i have to leave for work in a little more than half an hour. i don't wanna.....

afternoon yall

dont worry @WaterScorpion and @Lagie ! the dog was fine, he just got mad when they exploded and would bark at them, but he knows better. plus, we had him in a fence just to make sure too and launched the fireworks out side fo the fence. there were 3 dogs there and 2 of them were inside under some blankets because those gals were nervous ;v; 

zzz... 2pm and im still sleepy..

I napped this afternoon. XD So I hear you on sleepy!

It's been thunderstormy and rainy. I had to run out into the first lot of pouring rain to grab my laundry (it went from sunny to pouring in what seemed like seconds!).

its perfectly sunny here, if not a little hot. at least im indoors ^^; (90°F! and super sunny!) 

its hard for me to take naps, not only because my house is usually loud, and im apparently not allowed to be in my own room for some reason? (im 17, i live with my mom still, and she gets so weird and touchy about most things that i do, but again dont wanna go full vent/rant mode really). last time i took a nap was when my house was completely empty, i chugged a cup of coffee and crashed. coffe makes me super sleepy. twas a nice nap.

Good evening. It's hot here too.

I spent most of my day looking at keyboards and such, it's a shame that the interesting ones are so costly...

I've never been able to take naps. I just... can't. I can only manage to fall asleep at night.

The chickens next door are in panic mode over something. I wonder if someone accidentally let their dogs out. I know our community cats don't venture over the wall so I know it's not them causing the upset.

Hello everyone! Still having my sleeping schedule pretty messed up, since I sleep from afternoon till late evening and wake up at midnight. Yesterday I had a morning walk outside and managed to walk the distance of 9km (=5,5 miles). The bad things are that it was pretty hot for me and I gave my feet blisters.

We don't have the 4th of July here, but our countrymen kinda love fireworks despite their unknowledge where and how to use them. Most of them thinking that their own birthday or marriage is a great excuse to light fireworks in the middle of our backyard (we live in apartment buildings here). And yeah, we have lots of 'I lost my dog' posts in local social media every New Year and so forth.

Facebook has been a very useful tool here in Nassau for locating missing dogs. It seems as though our Independence celebrations next week are being scaled way back and done mainly on video, so I do hope that means no fireworks.

It's funny, but Russians have their own 'Facebook' named Vkontakte or vk.com, so I prefer our own socials if we have a proper replacement for them. Facebook is kinda unintuitive for me, but I still have a page there. Are we allowed to post some links here? If so, I could show you my Instagram page xD

and another fun customer tonight.  we offer a Teacher discount - 15% off regular and sale items.  it can also be tied to our rewards program, so that if you give your phone number or i scan your barcode, it'll automatically be applied.  if there's a coupon that's better than that, the register will take the better discount. now, my store is part of a corporation, which means there's a central office that coordinates all these policies and such, so that it's all company-wide and every store/register will behave in the same way.

when i rang up my customer today, i scanned her 25% regular and sale items and then her rewards bar code, and she asked if she got the teacher discount as well.  i told her no, they don't stack like that, and as she was leaving, she was all "the other store [in the next county] did that for me the other day, i'm never coming back to this one again."  thing is, the other stores seem to do that for their customers, and we're not really supposed to.  it would need a manager override code to do it, and that manager could get in trouble or even fired if they do it too many times.  *sigh*

I can nap almost anytime.  Napped much too long today.

I had a good 4th.   

15 hours ago, Lagie said:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I always worry about dogs and fireworks. One of my shop dogs was terrified of them. Thankfully, with our hotels still closed and few American tourists here right now, we don't seem to have had any fireworks last night. Next Friday will be the problem, as it is our Independence Day.

Ouch. Hangovers aren't fun. Hope you recover quickly, WS.

fortunately I woke up fairly okay. hangovers are always a little iffy how I feel when I wake up and it's been a while since I had one (since I usually avoid drinking it in the first place; I dislike the taste)

I hear ya classy. the only thing that stops me from doing so is the feeling of wasting the day away (but man do I covet sleep) uwu

yoosh. x_x wanted to draw a nice picture of my dnd character today but had no energy, ended up just sitting here all day. had the one full sketch i did of them open in ms paint and forgot about it and was about to close everything down on my computer, only to see them staring at me like theyre mocking me for not drawing them >:/ im sorry for not drawing you, you little gremlin, maybe next time >:V

My IG: https://www.instagram.com/breathlessrosie/

(there are no people or faces, just animals and foliage, I'm a nature lover)

Geez, is there any other country (except Russia) which arranges preventive measures related to water pipes? No hot water for us at all this week or so.

1 hour ago, InvaderAlexis said:

yoosh. x_x wanted to draw a nice picture of my dnd character today but had no energy, ended up just sitting here all day. had the one full sketch i did of them open in ms paint and forgot about it and was about to close everything down on my computer, only to see them staring at me like theyre mocking me for not drawing them >:/ im sorry for not drawing you, you little gremlin, maybe next time >:V

I know the feels. all the things I want to draw but no motivation to do it. I also partially blame my laptop's color balance being broken cuz then I can't color accurately and that in itself is a demotivator u_u

ive drawn my character twice and im like “yes, this is adequate” even though both were very rough sketches, one was full body but the other was literally just their head. were going to start our campaign sometime soon(ISH) and i just want one nice drawing of them, maybe multiple since theyre a changeling, but euuughhh... no motivation........

*yawns*

Good morning everyone!

So another week begins  *sigh*

Hey Spirit.

I'm gonna need to ask @Fortune86 how long does it take for Greedfall to get going because I just got it and feel no urge to play it.

Hi MP!

Maybe you're not in the mood for this kind of game at the moment?

Well I want to play the game with my friend but that relies on him being able to play.

Why do all my friends not play games on PC or have sub par pcs :( Or no time to play.

I've been watching a cities skyliunes youtuber lately which has made me want to play it again but I'd need to buy all the dlc... right now it's on sale but it's still the same cost as greedfall.

Also wow the character animations in greedfall are terrible, the mouth movements are ugh.