Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

wow... that's a short 'do!

and today Americans are banned from traveling to the EU. as well we should be.  I don't trust us either.

Very short! It will grow quickly, though.

Yeah. I wish we had the guts to ban you, too, but no such luck. (Not you specifically, trystan, Americans, with 47,000 new cases yesterday. :( )

Busy, exhausting shop day. Four digit income... in four hours.

Edited by Lagie

it's fine.... i'm not getting on a plane any time soon anyway! XD 

Nor am I. I'd hoped to go to Canada again this summer but I shall hold off travelling for a while.

based on all those planes that were crashing (was that last year with all the Boeing crashes?) i never want to get on a plane ever again.....

It's better for the planet if we don't. Time to go back to sailboats and leisurely holidays.

Hello, CPA! 

Not sure if I can comment on that, but nice haircut, Lagie! Hope I will be able to have one too before it gets cold again, since the summer time is the only time I regret I have hair at all!

Planes are good, I would say. My only problem aren't flights themselves, but the neighborhood of the plane salon. Any flight can be a 'crash' if there are small children on board! :D

The fun thing is that Russia isn't even in the EU, and we still have no set date for opening our borders.

Edited by BreRo

Thanks, BreRo!

Smart you, to keep your borders closed! Things are still pretty intense worldwide.

Mmm. Leftovers for supper.

Actually, I didn't even manage to have a visa or international passport, so I'm stuck within my own country with COVID-19 or not xD

i just have a regular driver's license, so no Real ID, which will be needed for interstate flights eventually, or a passport.... so i'm not going anywhere anyway :) 

I need to check mine. I think one expires next year.

I am literally dripping, upstairs listening to Rachel on podcast. No fan or a/c in this room.

oh that's no fun with no fan or AC.  figure out how to teleport, and come on over!

XD I wish!

Teleporting would make life so much easier. Or a TARDIS. That would work, too.

Did I tell you, our local bookstore, the only place that sells decent puzzles, has only ONE adult puzzle in stock right now? A 9,000 piece one, with an over $200 price tag. I didn't ask to see it in case I fell in love. :P

11 minutes ago, Lagie said:

A 9,000 piece one, with an over $200 price tag. I didn't ask to see it in case I fell in love. :P

yeah, that'd be me, too. :) 

but only ONE puzzle in stock? wow.

I'm ok XD

Little peeved about my game wishlist though. Had to delete most of them as it turns out a lot of them are buggy messes / obnoxious trophies.

How's you?

A bit stressed.

We have an assessor here to check the roof. We hope that what the guy sees will be good enough so that the insurance pays out for the fixing.

Roof is badly rusted and with the rains we have discovered leaking.

Now we have someone here to check it out and then they have to inform the insurance people if they cover this kind of issue

Be careful. My dad slipped at he weekend and hurt his back because he'd didn't spot a roof leak in the conservatory (he's doing ok now). Don't let that happen to you or your mom!

Oh my! Glad he is doing okay.

Luckily its in the roof it self that we heard the leaking. Nothing is showing on the floors or anything.

But boi oh boi is the assessor guy cute!