Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I think I can do that XD

Expect I don't know what job I will get with that.

It's what I do XD

The cat has made a terrible smell in the litter box. I just changed it too. :dry:

Ewwww.... But yeah I get that frustration as well.

I just need to relax. But I can't

I could go for anything 'special' right now

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Hot and humid already. And I expect I'll be doing lots of carrying stuff at work today. The elastics on my mask get wet when I sweat. :rolleyes:

I really love pulling the 'Daenarys' pose. Standing there with a dirt great creature backing me up XD

Lagie!

*hugs and frisks for brownies*

Fortune!

*hugs back*

They're in the kitchen.

I'm sleepy again. And reading a scary book. :P

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Apparently there is a massive storm heading our way this weekend

Spirit!

*huggles back*

Well, hunker down and stay safe. I hope your power stays on.

We've always had a kitchen. XD

Hot, Flat, and Crowded by Thomas Friedman

Good morning.

We have a chance for thunderstorms this afternoon. It would be nice, since it's been hot and dry all week. 

My shoulder's been bothering me a bit, hopefully with some rest it'll ease up.

so i finished one book, and picked up another one from the library.  turns out, there were two waiting for me, but i have about 2 weeks to get the other one, so it'll wait until then.  so now i have three books out,and two are due next monday.  i'll see what happens when i have to renew them, but it wouldn't surprise me if i have to return them and put them on hold again. XD

another warm day today, probably humid and icky out there... i'm in the a/c right now in my office. :)

afternoon yall 😴  i wanted to get back into ace attorney but i kinda have to walk on eggshells around my mom, staying in my room for too long makes her mad, which i think is a little stupid because its.. my own room. i dont even go in there a lot in the first place x_x 

gonna be hot today again, but still freezing in my house! but again id rather be too cold than too hot out in the humidity

good afternoon!

my younger daughter (she's 19) practically lives in her room, but that's her space, so it's fine.  she does keep her door open so our newer kitty can go in there too.  Rocky is three, but he's only lived with us since the end of April (the 25th). 🐈

so i mean to include this in my post above about the library.... over the past few years, i've really gotten on board with the save the planet, don't get unnecessary papers like receipts (get them emailed), use reusable bags - i have two recycling bins at home (glass & plastic; and one for paper & cardboard), yeah, it's like that.  and when i'd check books out of the library, i'd enter my email so i could get my due date receipt sent to me (i would then snooze it to 2 or 3 days before the due date as a reminder.)  but yesterday was the first day they were open to the public, and i was able to go in and pick up my book in person.  when i checked out, the option to have the due date receipt emailed to me was gone. so i asked about it.  the reason being, was that if you wanted it emailed, you had to type in your entire email and tap okay on the screen - too many people touching the screen.  i mean, i get it, but i'm sure there's a way for it to pop up with an "email to trystan @ blahblahblah.com?" button?

this whole pandemic has returned us to being so wasteful. so many disinfectant wipes and paper towels get thrown away at my retail job daily.  i see gloves and masks littering my grocery store parking lot.  getting that printed due date receipt yesterday actually made me weep for this planet. *sigh*

its unfortunate that recycling and environmentally safe options arent as easy to do as wasteful, throw-away culture. thats why i made my own mask, because i felt bad throwing them away every time i used them. i had to convince my family to get recycling bins a bit ago, i dont know why we didnt have them before but it made me upset because we use a lot of plastic and every time id throw away a bottle or a jug or a container, i'd end up feeling awful. but people would much rather have things be convenient than actually care about our future.

1 hour ago, InvaderAlexis said:

but people would much rather have things be convenient than actually care about our future.

this is exactly why.  it really is sad :( 

That's basically the premise of Hot, Flat, and Crowded.  How we go for convenience and things over saving the earth, and how we got here.

And that was back in 2008... long before Covid-19.

Sleepy...

holy crap 😂 my brother just came home and called me over and showed me a tattoo he just got??? aaahaha he was like "dont tell mom about it, i havent told her"

that is the most random thing... unexpected.

Random things can be fun! Hope she doesn't freak out too much.