Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

No.... that thing was the result after I've fitted the right symbol with the right brick XD

Spoiler

72E6273A2A88045935BBC1762BFD8B2F18C6C658

I had to battle it in the end cause it was sending scarabs to attack me

Spoiler

97B1B569E4E6BB4110357A31C2A5682A6F0C1999

It felt insulted that I solved it's riddle XD

I'm now in another world. And there is this big guardian requesting that I should gift him stuff or he will make life hard for me.... So now I'm gifting it my furniture left and right XD

Nope... The shaman was clear about it.

I'm in their world so I should do as they say.

Guardian.

As long as I don't accidentally attack him I'm safe.

Ooooh shiny!!

I was supposed to do something but I can't remember now what it was O.O

It reminded me on one thing but not really what I was suppose to remember XD

Oh.... I see Merlin is on Netflix.

Time to download and re-watch everything XD

I watched it when it came on TV.... But I missed one season at some point.

That was many years ago

hey all! y'all are busy when i'm sleeping and starting work! XD

hot day today, heat warning for the afternoon, the heat index/humidex will feel like 100F/37.7C (the actual temp will be in the 90sF/30sC) eww, ick.

but i'm inside with the AC! yaay!

and my county libraries are opening up, i have another book on hold to pick up.  however, i still have 3 checked out.  i'm really hoping to have at least one finished to i can return it.  they're due next week! i'm going to have to renew two of them and hope no one else has 'em on hold... LOL! XD

afternoon yall

humidity is the worst trystan, its so draining x_x i havent read anything in ages because its so hard for me to focus, which suchs because i got a book i was very interested in months ago and never was able to read it :(

i had a book out from the library at the beginning of march.  it took me until the middle of april to finish it, and it never takes me that long.  i blame the pandemic...

i've always hated the humidity.

And here I thought I'd posted here this morning. :rolleyes:

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out assorted chocolate bars*

I've had a lovely day of having nowhere I needed to go, working on a puzzle, reading books, and tidying my house.

It's rare that I have two days in a row with no place I'm required to be.

Hot and humid, and thunderstormy.

i was about to say, "it hasnt rained all week! how about you send some over here?" but then i checked the weather for this week, and its going to thunderstorm literally for the next week and a half. oop

LOL!

it's supposed to be hot and humid here until.... October XD ... and whenever it's crazy-humid out there, there's always a chance of thunderstorms! XD 

i havent really been going anywhere because of quarantine, so i havent really noticed exactly how hot it is. 90°F+ (~32°C) pretty much consistently! im glad i havent been spending much time outside, today i had to put on a jacket because i was too cold in my house LMAO

it usually isnt that extreme in weather here, i live pretty far north in ohio. its pretty moderate here usually, im not used to it being so hot. i do like thunderstorms, though, at least. sometimes, the pressure changing gives me a bad heache. i can kinda predict when its going to rain really hard because of it, but its not really that interesting of a "superpower" because by the time i get a headache the sky is usually cloudy anyway, and plus you could always just check the weather online and see just as well.