Shadowdrake

Anti-Zombie Strategies

Interestingly the set-up with Reds in front of Whites plus Soulpeace and Purples only lasted 122 rounds, 21 less than my original setup:

h1.png

Now I'll try this set up:

h1.png

(I chose the Trio as I totally want to get a GoN at least once)

27 minutes ago, Astreya said:

(I chose the Trio as I totally want to get a GoN at least once)

Just fyi you actually don't need all three to get GoN! I currently have only magma and thunder but there's still a GoN on my board.

That single vampire test seems valid. 

I noticed Bolt dragons weren't of much use - paralize the zombies for a while, yes, but won't stop them. 

Also, it'd be interesting to try a goldfish as a bait instead of a soulpeace. 

Mine is currently at Round 107 and it's just getting interesting.

Woohoo! This is the first round where I got to see the soulpeace at work! And I just noticed one of my vampires moved! (just from one space to another, it doesn't say they attached a zombie though) 

Hallw19.png

@Indigo-Waters thanks for the FYI! When I get there!!! I love the GoNs

Edited by priscel

I have to go to work, that means, I survived the night. Zombies keep coming but I guess I won...? :D

It's Round 127 only, but daytime....

Even though the game says 3 zombies spawn most of the time only 2 zombies appear. Currently at round 60 and keeping track and I haven't witnessed a triplet zombie spawn yet. This is driving me nuts because my soulpeace cannon is only good if a lot of zombies are on the board. No wonder it's decently easy to survive 70+ rounds with regular tanky builds.

Edit: 4 zombies start spawning at round 63.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Last strategy gained me little by way of experience and no new level achieved, soul peace doesn't gain you much experience I guess. All my dragons died :( 

Hallw19.png

New one in place as of now:

Hallw19s.png

Edit: Lol I think I love the vamps here. One turned a zombie into a vamp! (Yay!!) this made me think of the Be' Be' kids (animated movie) saying: "We don't die we multiply"

I like I like

Edited by priscel

The vamps ended up dying way too early to be of much use to me. I think they were all killed off around round 20ish.

13 hours ago, Imago said:

This is my current setup. No casualties so far. :3

image.png.620859d5c42d1274f373967133bf5baf.png

This setup brought me to round 135 overnight. Since the Zombies broke through the middle part and the Magmas survived, I'm trying a Magma wall with Aeon support now (the Green is there because I had a spare point):

image.png.45cd5edb6c3c6398d4902dcc64cf8d68.png

Yay! I got my Guardian of Nature! And my dragons caused a veritable Zombie massacre:

h1.png

Thanks! The only drawback is - my GoN decided to show up in Zombie land, far away from any White dragon, so s/he already got defeated *snif*

I'm not sure about how thunder dragons work... shuldn't they call a bolt of lightning over a zombie every other turn?

Instead for example here I have 1 thunder resting a 9 doing nothing at all 🙁

Screenshot_2019-10-28 Dragon Cave - Halloween 2019(5).png

My defensive line was greatly diminished. But they're still fighting. :) I like this game! I wish TJ could make available a week every month, that way it doesn't get over played *cough by me cough*

Hallw19.png

alright, i finally reached level 50, so let's DO THIS

image.thumb.png.ea925b16718d1de7c1e1ff1e4c68e559.png

edit: lasted until round 156!

Edited by eleutheria

My night fort was actually a bit less successful than the one I'd tried before (which had brought me to the late 140s). So, instead of opting for the SP, which is nice but takes too long to recover, I simply fortified my sides. Also, I'd noticed that the Ice Dragon I had in front of my door in an earlier game isn't half bad, so I decided to put it back.

new setuo.PNG

My current setup for tonight/today:

Wall of greens as tanks, magma/white for attack/healing, soulpeace for horde stop and the aeon for testing, didnt used it yet.

red just because i had points left and to defend the corners better

87bhevea.png

15 hours ago, Tears in Rain said:

And so it begins... :lol: Been looking rly good so far, but let's see how they deal with 2-damage hits, maybe they'll crumble in no time, haha.

Spoiler

DvFYOeX.png

ETA: First death at round 112, Green Dragon in the front row.

That build lasted 144 rounds I think. But holy heck, I set the one below a while ago, and I was expecting to see it in ruins now, but it's still going at round 143 with only one dragon dead (Green on the very left is gone) :o:D 

5Wqltcu.png

Edited by Tears in Rain

This is how far my army persevered until I finally admitted defeat. Zombies completely annihilated the left side and that's how they eventually reached the base. I feel that RNG was on my side for some time.

zombies2.jpg

Edited by Kamoodle

@Twimm

The GoN shows up if you have at least two Trios in your setup. You can only access them at Level 50, though.

@Kamoodle

Wow, that's an amazing success you had there!

My current record is defeat at Round 153:

h1.png

I'm still pondering which strategy to use next.

So. Fresh setup:

h1.png

Edited by Astreya

My God! I got defeated at round 201!

It would be nice if the experience we get after level 50 grant us more space available on the board. After all, the zombies always win no matter the formation. Or so I think.