Shadowdrake

Anti-Zombie Strategies

I wish I could tell strategy to my dragons :)

Eventually I settled for a field with 4 soulpeaces and 1 purple and 1 aeon. Now if I could tell then, 'soulpeace close to the purple fires first. Purple must wait. Next time it's the other one close to her. Then and only then shall the purple start to cooldown them, while the other two take care of the business.

And I have no idea if I'd get there :)

The front row is entirely made of bolts. Then there are (currently) two empty rows. Then there are stunned zombies. Now I can only hope the zombies will stay put or even if they do come closer while the bolts prepare themselves again, they don't actually harm the bolt line. Whites didn't fit in the budget. 

We will see. I'm more worried about the initial phase - once the zombies start coming faster, the soulpeaces would see to that work. But I'd have to last that long.  Not sure I will.

Looks like GoN always materialise in Zombie country. BTW, you only have Magmas, so one of the Trios obviously suffices to get a GoN.

2-hit zombies slowly ate away my dragons, first with the squishy bolts, then the whites, then the purples and finally the soulpeace.

Soulpeace cannon attempt #25471897 has just begun. I'm going to get this stupid strategy to work if it kills me. Wish us luck.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Finally got my first GoN!

This strategy seems to be doing well so far... 5 Magmas on the front lines, protecting 2 pinks and 1 white. Back row is 4 thunders and 2 soulpeaces, plus the tower of course. I'm on Round 81 and have only lost my 3 vampires, who were stupidly wandering about instead of holding formation.

My record is 112. Can I beat it???

The zombies look like they are doing a huddle.  Haven't lost any dragons yet.  We'll see what it looks like in the morning.

447087764_DragonCave19Halloweenevent1.png.d1e3cf585337557974a285c457954e9e.png

I've given up on soulbombing for the time being, there's just too many disadvantages from errors in the game to enjoy it.

I have a double row of greens with reds checkered between them. Worked well my first round. Much better than the green and pink with a few reds my second time around. Added in some vines hanging back and a pink and shallow water for good luck. Still waiting to get to a higher level and get a few more dragons on the board.

Well, my ' let soulpeaces do the job' setup got eaten in Round 48 with only 8 vampires. They got through the line of Bolts. 

Now trying a very different approach: I crowded together 5 thunders, 6 purples and a soulpeace. If this gets eaten, I'll try a Legends only setup. 

My last attempt deteriorated around Round 170, so I decided to start over with this setup:

h1.png

Hopefully this will last me until the end of the event ^^

Do we get more points after reaching level 50?

Last time: 

Hallw19.png

Current attempt:

Hallw19s.png

Edited by priscel

@priscel

You get XP, but you stay at Level 50 and Capacity 35. At least I haven't gained anything more so far.

@Astreya Thank you :) Wish we could get more capacity

Edit: First time GoN showed up way early, round 18! GoN lasted until round ~52. Are they summoned again by the dragons? Or is it a one time deal each attempt to survive?

Edited by priscel

My record is 170 rounds... I guess the guardian of nature helps a lot, but maybe I need more whites to survire longer...

Update from my last formation:

GoN picked an interesting spot to spawn, but it didnt helped as the formation crumbled under the 2 dmg the zombies gave.

Need more & often heals, less green as thier dmg output comes too late, magma are the key with thier range.

rk8xbke5.png

Trying this one now, inspired by Madao13's observation and strategy to have a whole wall of white in, but took the magi & vines away to add purple.

Also put it a row more back to have a safe row of zombiefree spawns, which should give me the edge to have cooldowns gone before they reach a dragon.

2j4mruk3.png

Edited by Yubelchen

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.30f841c4b2302dcee4208313a83d2db3.png

Alright, new strategy! i'm scooting my frontlines back enough that the zombies have room to build up and trigger the soulpeaces

I think this is the best I've done.  The red was my weak spot and they got in that way.  Not the most zombies I've had.  I once had 47!

443865661_DragonCave19Halloweenevent2.png.62834278ff3e309a6e42fea10e7ec925.png

cxcxcxc.PNG.87dbf0ae4eab223a98e36cf252caee72.PNG

Well I hoped I could get to 400, maybe next time 😂

As I suspected, the vines and magis didn't help much, neither did soulpeace (GoN usually purged the zombies before the soulpeace could, and it got summoned quite frequently).

I'll try adding purples to support the wall of whites next time.

2 hours ago, madao13 said:

Well I hoped I could get to 400, maybe next time 😂

As I suspected, the vines and magis didn't help much, neither did soulpeace (GoN usually purged the zombies before the soulpeace could, and it got summoned quite frequently).

I'll try adding purples to support the wall of whites next time.

It's a superb setup nevertheless! Congratulations!

As I said, I stole copied that front line from you and have, therefore, managed to get beyond Level 255 (even without a Soulpeace backing the front line up). :) Let's see how long it lasts.

257_stolen front row.PNG

Edited by Fly-by-Night

19 hours ago, Indigo-Waters said:

image.png.53c7580f105f34d1714d7363bf4ea178.png

Over 100 rounds with no deaths so far. Let's see how they fare with the zombies dealing 2 damage each...

yooo this is almost my exact same strat (soulpeace + same front and 2nd row) (but i think yours is better with all the thunders) and i'm at 200+ right now