Shadowdrake

Anti-Zombie Strategies

https://kepkuldes.com/image/ewsYP0

Apparently my vampires not only grew in numbers but at least one of them also moved forward. Last time I spotted them moving, they were moving left and right, not charging against the zombie horde. 

Vampirws are motile. Yay!

So.. almost lost.

Then the Soulpeace did his thing again. Just in time.

I won't hold out much longer, but that was a great moment!

141.PNG

142_wow.PNG

This is my current setup. No casualties so far. :3

image.png.620859d5c42d1274f373967133bf5baf.png

My current strategy. By now, zombies are barely able to arrive near the greens' line

Screenshot_2019-10-27 Dragon Cave - Halloween 2019(1).png

Ooh, the soulpeace worked!

The extra two zombies took it to twelve on my board, and lo, none!

1763521660_2019Oct1.jpg.32e32f812f4e850c689fba2d2c3c43c5.jpg

Different arrangement :D Dunno if anyone arranged them this way yet. We'll see how it goes.

Hallw19s.png

Edited by priscel

Still going strong! This is the longest I've lasted, and it was originally supposed to be a throwaway XDDD i think i've underestimated how much a full line of whites does for your defenders' survivability

image.png

edit: round 113 and we've lost the defender on the far left! probably gonna start seeing breakdown

Edited by eleutheria

Hey, does the vampire dragon have a cooldown? And do they only attack when the zombies are in tiles next to them or just when they feel like it? lol, guess I should have asked before I did my set up

As far as I'm aware, they don't have a cooldown -- and they don't just attack when zombies are nearby. They'll actually move to go after zombies. 

@eleutheria thanks! I hope they do still, even though their comrades are in front of them. Oooh, I'd love to have a GoN. Do they just appear in near your stronghold once you pass a certain level?

Currently holding out:

Hallw19.png

@Yubelchen

I wanted to try that with my set up of a row of Vampires in front of a row of White dragons that you can find in some earlier post of mine here. At best I got two rows of Vampires, and it worked well until Round 100 when the Zombies could deal 2 damage, then they overran my Vampires.

Edited by Astreya

3 hours ago, Tears in Rain said:

This is mine this time around XD I survived around 120 with a less 'advanced' setup, let's see how long this one lasts B):P

No idea how useful the Aeon even is, lol, but why not.

Spoiler

fvWKa89.png

And so it begins... :lol: Been looking rly good so far, but let's see how they deal with 2-damage hits, maybe they'll crumble in no time, haha.

DvFYOeX.png

ETA: First death at round 112, Green Dragon in the front row.

Edited by Tears in Rain

1 hour ago, priscel said:

@eleutheria thanks! I hope they do still, even though their comrades are in front of them. Oooh, I'd love to have a GoN. Do they just appear in near your stronghold once you pass a certain level?

I think they appear randomly whenever you have an Ice, Magma, or Thunder dragon on the board!

I'm running a quick test on Vamp movement atm -- i'll let you know how it goes XD

image.thumb.png.128660f5b8ab326f4ec9a920655f6e89.png

Edit: okay, things i've learned so far. It looks like the vampires can only move from side to side -- but they can also *attack* to the side. 

Edited by eleutheria

Alright, new test!

Mission: fill the board with vampires

image.thumb.png.278a7677d9a592c9e1b066097b579cc1.png

Edit: got to round 110 XD

Edited by eleutheria

I believe vampires can move forward, but they can't move into zombie land and thus can only fill it up by turning all the zombies.

I didn't let my army of vampires go too far before I grew bored. I think I got through to 50 or so levels and I had about 2/3's of my vampires left. I was hoping that the vampires would be able to move into zombie territory to eventually fill the entire board, although somebody would have to disappear to make room for the next zombie. That happened in Plants vs. Zombies with the zombies' tombstones.

Right now I just started a more serious strategy which is quite similar to most other poster's here.

zombies.jpg

Edited by Kamoodle

I'm at Round 99 and haven't lost a defender yet, but I'm getting bored trying to get to level 50, I was so close before this match.

This is one of the funnest events that I've seen so far for Halloween. 

My setup for the night, which is basically full offense. Hoping the squares of purples will allow for a constant stream of attack from the magmas, while the lightning will help weaken the zombies before they get in the magma's range. The green is just there because I had an extra point. 

delete.png

Reeeaally?!? Tried to do the experience points hack, left my tower unguarded completed! 26 rounds later, 7 shallow waters + 4 greens later, I am left with this awfulness...

Reeally..JPG

@eleutheria Ok! Haha, then I need to level up :D I don't have access to them yet.

Been 20 rounds with the same message about the zombie hordes wearing down my defenses. Come on dragon babies, don't give up on mama now!

Hallw19.png

Edited by priscel