Shadowdrake

Anti-Zombie Strategies

The Zombies are eating away at my setup from the side:

h1.png

Looks like it won't take too much longer until they destroy my base now.

Update: Meep! Destroyed at Round 439 :(

Edited by Astreya

First time breaking 100 rounds! Started late. ;w; The formation used to be entirely surrounded by greens. I'm really impressed with the Soulpeace, but I really wish she would die already so I can unlock the trio and start another game...

image.png.38f72b10da75275170c58efcef6df475.png

edit: y'all the soulpeace legit just killed all 15 zombies on the board 

Edit 2: the end is near, my friends. They have broken through the green dragon. 739 rounds.

Edit: 731 rounds and counting with no more lost.

Currently at 716 rounds. 
Magma line in front (leave one line of buildable space before starting this line)

Green dragon on far left, then alternating white - ice - white - ice - white, then a magi to protect the (useless) soulpeace

back row has 2 thunders on both sides of the tower. 
2 holes so far inmy magma line but thankfully magmas attack in a 2x3 instead of a straight line. The guardian of nature is also a blessing.

90A3E568-D6C8-471B-89CE-2C0C0E92A702.png

image.png.336a1a401029ba23d2caac640130942a.png

Edited by ArcticFang

I was going to say what the actual F! But seems the guys above me have taken the cake xD

But still, first time for myself doing so well, and with no one gone yet.

what the actual.JPG

Why do the freaking zombies always go up the sides?  It's driving me up a wall.  My "brilliant" plan is slowly disintegrating.

I'm hardheaded and tend to still try possibilities even though people have shown more successful strategies XD  Sooo... my stronghold was defeated again. lol stuck in the 140s

Hallw19.png

And here's my current setup based off others that worked with a slight twist (thanks everyone!)

Hallw19s.png

Edited by priscel

I like that TJ did a minor update to the game and allowed us to see previous rounds because I would have missed my GoN doing this in round 47, "Guardian of Nature leaves to maintain the balance."

Who knew?!

GoN: Yea, y'all got this. I'm going to get a pizza

Hallw19.png

Edited by priscel

I can’t quite get it to work on my phone, but this looks quite fun! And I’m finding the strategies and the like really interesting xD 

2 hours ago, priscel said:

I like that TJ did a minor update to the game and allowed us to see previous rounds because I would have missed my GoN doing this in round 47, "Guardian of Nature leaves to maintain the balance."

Who knew?!

GoN: Yea, y'all got this. I'm going to get a pizza

They were missing my Magma squad, GoN is a frequent visitor to my base.

EOZpFgy.png

The night is dark and full of terrors, but my team has now survived two! I'm starting to wonder if they'll reach 999...

Wow, congrats to everyone who resisted for 300 rounds and more!

I'm currently at round 204 and my defense line is still holding strong :)

Screenshot_2019-10-31 Dragon Cave - Halloween 2019.png

@Sophiera

It's interesting that your version of this setup lasted so long. I had the identical version and I was overrun in Round 439!

I set up something a few days back, just based off what I've gathered from this thread, after reaching level 50...

Not that different from anything else, really. Full row of healers behind high HP, mostly magmas.

...Still, for what it's worth:

1006.png.d727ca1276baf925149a6bed9aa7bd8f.png

...and counting.

(Y'know, I haven't once actually seen the Soulpeace at work, though.)

3 hours ago, Astreya said:

@Sophiera

It's interesting that your version of this setup lasted so long. I had the identical version and I was overrun in Round 439!

Oooooh? That's strange :O At the time of this posting, I'm in Round 640 and still going strong!

@aquamarine__

Over 1k rounds! I didn't even know it's possible to last that long.

Edited by Sophiera

Do those Aeons do anything but sit there? Should I even bother with them anymore?