TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Omg, is this like Hatoful Boyfriend??? CAN IT BE??! I’m already in love with this game and I haven’t even started yet. I love everyone who worked on this!

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks Mrs Leucosia is Pinkie Pie undercover. Have you noticed the 3 baloons on the black board? That is Pinkie Pie's cutie mark. And the physical resemblance....

It makes me wonder if this isn't an 'Equestrya Girls' kind of thing where this school is just another paralel univers where My little pony are dragons XD

There's currently an issue with day 7 of the Storm route where the scene leads to the 'The End' placard before the actual ending. If you feel like your Storm route ended rather abruptly,

Spoiler

If you weren't asked to the dance or left alone while the other dragons left for the dance

try reloading the day with a refresh for a proper ending.

First thing I had to think of: the Game reminds me of Persona 3 / 4 / 5 when you are a student during the day.

And thats why I like it so much!

Choosing for a Club, yes? Cooking, Student Council, Track Team... ah, so much Persona 3 xD

Just the letters are hard to read. Some of them are even cut off from my screen.

Edited by Aurora-Silver

I love the new eggs! Thanks TJ and spriter(s).

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone💕

Great event! I wish there's a way to skip the scenes though. Lots of routes to explore, but there are many compulsory scenes.

Sooo... so far I went to the dance with Ion (yaay, he's so sweet, poor thing!), and had fun hypering punch on a dance with Mordred ❤️

I LOVE THIS EVENT and I wanna try every option with every dragon, before I choose whom I love most! :D

6 minutes ago, Celestielle said:

Sooo... so far I went to the dance with Ion (yaay, he's so sweet, poor thing!), and had fun hypering punch on a dance with Mordred ❤️

I LOVE THIS EVENT and I wanna try every option with every dragon, before I choose whom I love most! :D

How'd you get Ion?

Happy Valentine's and SAD everyone!

Got my two new eggs and played through one of the routes for the event, but, to be honest, the event didn't appeal that much to me. The dragons are cute, but pretending to be a teenager at school again is just not my thing right now. Instead, I'll just enjoy more time off DC until the next regular release :P

Still, thanks for everyone who put this event together!

8 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

How'd you get Ion?

You always choose the most gentle and soft replies/approaches. It seems he's scared of abruptness and things like that, so in the end day you choose "gentle greeting" (if I recall correctly), and then you get to the dance with him and watch starry skies (yaaa). 😍

2 minutes ago, Celestielle said:

You always choose the most gentle and soft replies/approaches. It seems he's scared of abruptness and things like that, so in the end day you choose "gentle greeting" (if I recall correctly), and then you get to the dance with him and watch starry skies (yaaa). 😍

I'm sure that's what I did? Hmm. I'll go again. 

Interesting event, I just wish it was easier to explore all the different routes, maybe some kind of checkpoint or at least a fast forward for the cutscenes. I apparently am best buds with Wilda and not going to the dance which is nice but a little bit confusing, was there a way to actually go to the dance with her?

New eggs look great though, I'm excited to see the adults.

4 minutes ago, Celestielle said:

But how do I get to meet Ion regularly?

1 minute ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

But how do I get to meet Ion regularly?

Choose volunteering in nurse office :)

do we have to finish before we get a badge?

the game won't save  and I've had to start  from the beginning each time  -- will never get to the end at this rate

Huh. Picked the exact same answers as last time, got to dance with Ion?

Oh well. I'm happy XD

2 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

Huh. Picked the exact same answers as last time, got to dance with Ion?

Oh well. I'm happy XD

Woot!)))))

2 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

I got to dance with him too! Yay!

*highfives*

Awesome. 

But now I don't want to date anyone else because it'd feel like I'm cheating on him XD

The new eggs are really beautiful, and the hatchlings look promising too! I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll turn out to look as adults. The event is also interesting, I'm currently on the 5th day.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

27 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

*highfives*

Awesome. 

But now I don't want to date anyone else because it'd feel like I'm cheating on him XD

Same, I don't want to try out any other options in fear of disappointing poor Ion. :D

Can’t believe Alun did me so dirty, I was so nice to him! Does anyone know how to change the story so I get him?

He left with his other buddies so I’m assuming it’s not the abrupt ending SkyWolf was talking about