TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

9 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

....... I'm Wilda. I am *so* Wilda. Omg the awkward exchange in the library, I feel that so much. Goodness. 

Same! I already love her in an "OMG we just became best friends!!" kind of way.🧡💜

(So um.. After the event is over, can all these cuties be added to the avatar gallery, please?)

1 minute ago, DorkJulian said:

I mean, the scene some of us were talking about with Ion shaving was on Day 4, not 1, so I'm tempted to see if there's a workaround instead of not just doing it all over again to get to that point. 

Eh, meant Day 1 of the event, not the story, but I don't think there's anyway but to replay the entire thing from the beginning if you wanna choose a different path.

Guess that means we can explore every option before settling with our favorite date/path before 7 days are up.  I hope.  Don't wanna get stuck with someone I'm not all that fond of *coughHarlecough*

20 minutes ago, aussieJJDude said:

Spoiler

Hide contents

Script is the bro of Wilda....

OOOPS

Nevermind then!

I guess I gotta to decide if I want books and Wilda or Nurse for Ion. (I guess cooking sets me on the path to get a date with my friend Tusiko(?)? ...I kinda of want that since guardians are one of my favorite dragons)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I definitely hope we can play multiple times and explore different options, I'm really really liking Wilda but I'm also curious about the other paths.

Has anyone figured out how to choose a club on mobile? I keep tapping but nothing is happening.

me, seeing event banner: please be a dragon otome

me, starting event: THANK YOU

I'll have to start the event tomorrow, my main focus was on catching eggs (which I've already done, woot!)

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was going to pick cooking but my curiosity about Ion got the better of me. Now of course the event's stuck

Happy Valentines Day, everyone! Also I loved the event. I'd gotten into visual novels last year and seeing one here was a pleasant surprise. :D

Pink and flowery eggs... Was kinda hoping for something different this year but oh well. Maybe next year?

The event looks neat by they way, grats people and thanks for all the work!

This event is just about the cutest gosh darn thing ever. I joined the Astronomy Club, of course, being the huge nerd I am. I love the different expressions on the dragons' faces as you speak with them! :D

Happy Valentines everyone!

Ayyyy Valentine's Day!

Happy V-day! Time for eggs and events!

I caught black screen at the end of day six on the Alun path (I love him!!!!)

but are we playing as a person or a dragon? I can’t quite figure it out. 

So I'm getting a black screen doing Ion route, after day 4, reloading the browser does nothing! Help!

Edited by TheDML

It kinda disappointing that a harvest wasn't used for cooking... That would be amazing...

(Or a pumpkin/mint for LOLs...)

Edited by aussieJJDude

Reset, sped through the prompts, didn't scare the bunnies, and got the black screen of death at the same place. 
Dangit.

Also, so this isn't just a negative comment, love the Pinkie Pie dragon.

Edited by DorkJulian

Just now, broadway_fiend said:

I caught black screen at the end of day six on the Alun path (I love him!!!!)

but are we playing as a person or a dragon? I can’t quite figure it out. 

I think we're humans.

But yeah I'm stuck on day 6 and it blacked.  EXCUSE ME I WANNA DATE MY TSOKO THANK YOU

Oh nooooo.

You are KiDDING ME.

DRAGON DATING SIM.

The event is a DRAGON DATING SIM.

I'M LAUGHING AND CRYING.

This is great.

Props to everyone involved.

This made my night.

I got a black screen on day six with Alun, and when I reset progress(on PC) all the text is messed up now.

Fine on mobile, but cannot be read on PC.

Edit: HAHA nvm. I just had the browser suuuuuper zoomed out.

Edited by Draco Knight