TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

ARGGG I WANT MY DAY 7!!!  Has anyone figured out a work around?  I've pressed spacebar, enter, refreshed the page, backspaced.  I'm just short of reseting progress which I don't wanna do. ;_;

I want to marry my enby love, but, the blackscreen reports scare me so I shall wait. Wait for me Ion, I will come to you Soon!

Edit: Hey TJ could we make the text speed just a clickable option instead of the spacebar? I worry about skipping dialogue just trying to make it show up.

Edited by Tinibree

4 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Oh nooooo.

You are KiDDING ME.

DRAGON DATING SIM.

The event is a DRAGON DATING SIM.

I'M LAUGHING AND CRYING.

This is great.

Props to everyone involved.

This made my night.

This, entirely, TCA’s fault.

Omg, That Rosebud teacher is SOOO Pinkie Pie! The hair style (scales? Frills? mane?) Is her style, plus, I saw that cleverly placed cutie mark in the background. 

Also I'm noticing a glitch. I clicked on the forums on the event page and now, whenever I click enter it keep loading the forum in a new tab instead of continuing the story, forcing me to start over. 

Edited by Syiren

Just now, Syiren said:

Omg, That Rosebud teacher is SOOO Pinkie Pie! The hair style (scales? Frills? mane?) Is her style, plus, I saw that cleverly placed cutie mark in the background. 

I AM SO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED!  And her being the cooking teacher?  Yeah, Pinkie, so much.

Nice got my pair.

But one question I have, is why are V-day and X-mas eggs around for three days, while Halloween are only around for 1?

4 minutes ago, Firstborn Dragon said:

Nice got my pair.

But one question I have, is why are V-day and X-mas eggs around for three days, while Halloween are only around for 1?

Probably because you can grab as many Halloween CB eggs as you want, while Xmas and V-day you only get 2 of each?

4 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Probably because you can grab as many Halloween CB eggs as you want, while Xmas and V-day you only get 2 of each?

Well all the more reason for that one to last longer so more people get eggs.  I mean either way you look at it, people who grab up to 7 are egglocked, there's no way to hatch eggs in 3 days, even with incubate. 

The good news is, I got my two in less than a minute. The bad news is, according to one of the eggs’ code the dragon’s a ****! How am I supposed to resist giving that an “inappropriate” name?! 🤣

Thank you anyway, TJ and spriters 🖤

Maybe I can give it a Sanskrit name…

I can't get the event to work for me. I use mobile, using a computer isn't an option for me. Usually the events work fine for me, but instead of letting me click which option I want, it automatically selects astronomy, so I get stuck on repeat on that scene. Also, it doesn't save my progress. 

That black screen did it on me as well with the Shield Dragon, and I loved every bit of his story! I remembered when I was bullied when I was younger and wish I had friends to stand up for me, so I can feel for that poor Shield Dragon.

Please Remember,

If you are having a technical issue with the holiday event, go to the #help forum and post in the threads for this event.

please give us as much information on your browser and which scene you are having issues with

On PC:

Enter key to advance, arrow keys to select

On Mobile:

Tap to advance, up and down arrows outside of selection box to tap (still working on this)

Known issues at this timestamp:

Guardian Day 7

Storm Day 7

Fixes at this timestamp:

Neglected Day 4 (waiting to go live)

Magi Day 7 (waiting to go live)

Much Love you all ❤️

Edited by Nakase
I thought the fixes were live, my bad

1 minute ago, Nakase said:

Please Remember,

If you are having a technical issue with the holiday event, go to the #help forum and post in the threads for this event.

please give us as much information on your browser and which scene you are having issues with

On PC:

Enter key to advance, arrow keys to select

On Mobile:

Tap to advance, up and down arrows outside of selection box to tap (still working on this)

Known issues at this timestamp:

Guardian Day 7

Storm Day 7

Fixes at this timestamp:

Neglected Day 4

Magi Day 7

Much Love you all ❤️

Much love to you all working on the issues :)

Spoiler

Finished the story and I guess I ended up without a date, but I've got a new best friend, and honestly that is perfect. :)

Seriously, this was just the nicest thing.

I would like to know what happens with Ion though; I got so wrapped up with my club that the story never revisited that topic. Hm. I suppose I could reset and choose different options but I don't want to risk undoing my preferred path. I guess I'll just assume everything worked out haha.

I reset my progress on day 6 to see what other direction the story woud take - now every time i hit spacebar it comes up with the 'are you sure you want to rest' panel.

EDIT: getting out of the page and back in seems to have fixed it

Edited by Mysfytt

Unfortunately unable to finish Magi, Guardian, and Storm still, due to black screen. Bummer, but hopefully the issue is solved soon. These are so cute and entrancing!

10 minutes ago, Scenilo said:

Unfortunately unable to finish Magi, Guardian, and Storm still, due to black screen. Bummer, but hopefully the issue is solved soon. These are so cute and entrancing!

Worked for me just now... So maybe for you?

The eggs are really pretty, and as always it's really cool seeing dragons redrawn up close for events! I also think the event idea is neat.

Happy Valentines to all~ ❤️
Considering the event has a bit of problems, I'll enjoy it to the fullest a few days later, but I like how it starts out! (And as a soon-to-be programmer, I understand the toughness of bug fixing. Good luck!)

Also, the eggs are unexpected, as expected :v