TJ09

2019-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Got lucky, this time around.  Got a post on the first page AND got my two Valentine Drop Eggs in the first five minutes and now reading the Valentine White River story...

I just finished Olivia’s route, and, omg, I love her so much!

I’m scroll locked with past years’ eggs and I’m out of incubates 😓

I hope I can grab a few later! These hatchlings are cute!

Spoiler

White Rivers cutest couple baking together!

~Deny everything
~Affirn her impression

I need the ability to save!! I'm gonna screw up I just know it. ><;

WB

Thanks TJ & spriters!

Idk if it was intentional but I'm getting serious Doki Doki Literature Club vibes from this event lol (I'm scared))

Spoiler

Whoever did Headmistress Matilda's avatar did excellent work! Please let us have these headshots as avatars after the event's over!

This is SO GREAT! Got Tsoko to ask me out ^_^ No dance scene though, but I liked all the interactions anyway, they were sweet.

Spoiler

- Cooking 

- Ask for his help

- Affirm

- Bare your soul

- Throw the pie

- Chime in

Is it ok if I share what worked for me?

Edited by Onakra

Finished up the guardian's route. Didn't get any dance scene with him. I was kind of hoping for like an end results Tale Tale kind of deal. Like % of you chose to join the cooking class ect. But either way that was really cute. And I'll give the routs a go later on today. I also think it might be better if we could have the following:

1. Save option

2. Move the option box over so the dialog text and the choice text doesn't overlap

3. Being able to go full screen.

I have a feeling this was made with a VN maker ((I've seen that on sale a few times on steam.)) And it's really good for what it is The artwork for the dragons themselves was fantastic and I love the details too!. An overall solid game. ^^ 

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

heeee, aw Wilda. :D

Spoiler

I guess we're not going to the dance after all! which is fine by me, I'd rather stay in and read with Wilda. 💖

now to try again--I'm curious to see all the different possibilities!

Ion's sweet :3 Still like Tsoko more though . .

Spoiler

- Nurse

All other options are just being nice to him, and gentle ^_^

3 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Wait, so if I close out nothing saves? 😧 

Yup and I made that mistake last night.  XD

I am sorry to say that this is the first disappointing event I have seen so far here, at Dragon Cave.

1) It's slow - even if I keep pressing ENTER that barely makes a difference. We really need a SKIP option to progress thorugh text more quickly

2) Progress is not saved! This is a MAJOR flow - I don't want to start over every time I leave the page!

Due to the combination of the above two things this might be the first event I won't finish (though I will certainly try to force myself to finish it at least once).

It does save your progress, though not until some point after the first day. It was not entirely consistent for me during testing and I haven't actually gotten through a story line yet since it went live, so I can't say how far into the story you have to get. It should be starting you at the beginning of whatever day you were at when you left the event.

If it's not saving at all, that's a bug and TJ will have to look into it when he gets a chance.

1 hour ago, Fiona said:

Hit enter again while it's scrolling and the text does fill faster.

Thank you for that! I was about to give up on the whole thing because it was taking so long!

And I accidentally discovered that if you hit enter yet another time, it prints out the whole script for that screen all at once! Yay! Makes things much better!

Edited by purplehaze

1 hour ago, Dr. Paine said:

Quiet happy cry in the corner cause Ion was so dang cute and wow this may just be a cute lil dragon valentines game but thanks y’all involved for the clearly nonbinary option... and making them super cute and sweet to boot...

I almost forgot about the new eggs today, can’t wait to see what these lovelies are! Please be some sort of bouquet dragon...

I was sooooo excited to see a nonbinary draggie!! I haven't gone that route yet (still on my first play-through!) but I definitely want to... Goodness I want to go through all the routes, I'm glad this game goes for 7 days!

OMG I am love the dialogue in the event! I picked the cooking class option for my first go through and literally the second day in the class the dialogue had me dying. It was quite literally something I could see myself doing too!

i love this event so much! its so cute and heartwarming omg. tsoko is probably my favorite so far!

No save button. Accidentla refresh of the tab AGAIN. This thing can go to where the worms eat.

The. Eggs. Are. So. PRETTY.

I'm losing it.

Also, came here my dearest neglected dragon.... come here and love me.... my obsession is not creepy at all....

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Cute little chub chicken hatchlings XD I like that they're a bit dull in color and not eye-searingly pink/purple, hoping that sticks for the adults as well.